Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #623

    Shannon66

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Happy New Year to USASexGuide, members and Admin.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    Shannon66 is a great pic. Love the creativity! Keep up the good work and Happy New Year!

  2. #622

    Shannon - Wishing You all a Happy New Year

    Happy New Year to USASexGuide, members and Admin.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy New Year - Shannon.jpg‎   Happy New Year - Shannon II.jpg‎   Happy New Year - Shannon III.jpg‎   Happy New Year - Shannon IV.jpg‎   Shannon 66.jpg‎  


  3. #621

    Shannon – Starting the New Year off right

    Every New Year I start off with a little ritual. I start by ending all the old things and beginning the new ones. I try to make sure that any old projects that have not been completed but can be finish before New Years eve are done. I try and close any lingering deals and finish all final reports. Then anything of importance is copied to disc, saved to backups and deleted. That usually means I send a lot of time sitting at a computer waiting for things to download, burn or go away. So last week I have a lot of time on my hands while sitting in front of three desk tops and a lap top waiting for the world to change. That’s when I put together the Miss CookyJar Contest.

    So now 2007 has been disposed of, and all of the girl folders from last year have been wiped from my personal computer. They are still there in the backup drive and on a DVD disc but they have been moved to make room for 2008.

    Today I will call my sons and daughters too wish them a Happy New Year (I try to call them before they call me just to get it out of the way). I will call the wife and promise to go to church with her sometime in the near future.

    Tomorrow I will submit my application to my Health Club (every year I rejoin my gym on January 2nd) and proceed to break those resolutions made yesterday. I will re-make doctor appointments broken last year. I don’t have to make an appointment for Blackie, we just show up at the Vets twice a year for his shots and a flea bath. Then if my calendars have not been changed by one of the typist, I’ll do that. Then it’s back to filling up the files and folders.

    Which bring me to Shannon.

    I love starting the New Year off right. And what better way to start of the year then with a pair of long legs like Shannon’s wiped around you. Shannon is about six feet tall with legs that reach all the way to there. She is not Andrea, but she’ll do. She has got a cute face, a hell of a firm body with the cutest little perky boobs. Like my ol pappy use to say, “Anything more then a mouth full is a waste.”

    I found Shannon on Kensington Avenue, under the EL, near Lehigh. She was dressed nice and could have easily passed for a young partier on her way to a night out. She said that her weight had improved after a short stay in the lock up. She also told me that there were a lot of girls she knew being held and that some of them were do for release soon. On the ride to my place we talked about some of the LE tactics currently being used, and some of the best tactics to use to avoid LE. We both agree that drugs got LE attention quicker then anything else. She did let slip that it was easier to get rid of the drugs if you were in a car. She tried to correct herself by saying she always swallowed the drugs. I knew what she was thinking. Although the things we talked about were not new, it was just monger and SW small talk, and the confirmation was good.

    Shannon’s BJ technique was great. She swallows the dick pretty good. She doesn’t go all the way down to the hilt (not a full deep throat), but she gets most of it inside. She uses her hands well and adds in some head bobbing to make the effect more suitable. (Because I have been getting some really fabulous head recently, I am trying not to be too critical.) On the other hand, Shannon is a great fuck. Like most girls, she knows were here greatest attributes lay. Face it, she could not give a titty fuck if her life depended on it. And even though she does have a nice ass, there are bigger and better around. (Hitting it doggie style could be a reach.) Shannon’s best features are those long legs and her tight pussy. Her best position is mish, with her legs wrapped around you and her strong hips humping away. When she pulls down with her legs and thrust up with her hips you know you are being fucked back. Her pussy was naturally juicy, no spitting or lube was necessary. Once she is into it, she becomes very vocal. What better way to begin the New Year then with a good fuck from a good fucker.

    I am glad to report that with the price of gas and everything else going up; the cost of a good fuck has remained stable. Shannon original quote was slightly less then what I expect to give on the K. I added in something extra for the trip and the good service. Shannon gave me a number to the house where she lives and stated that she stays with other girls. I think I was being invited to be one of her regulars. It pays to give a nice tip. It pays to think ahead.

    I would certainly stop for Shannon again. I love a girl with long legs, especially a girl who knows how to use them. YMMV.

    CookyJar

    PS: Shannon and I played a game of, "Strip Chess." She lost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 1.jpg‎   Shannon 72.jpg‎   Shannon 77.jpg‎   Shannon 69.jpg‎   Shannon 70.jpg‎  

    Shannon 68.jpg‎   Shannon 67.jpg‎   Shannon 73.jpg‎   Shannon 74.jpg‎   Shannon 76.jpg‎  


  4. #620

    Re: Cookies best

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudslide
    Sometimes I wish I was in Philly instead of Florida! My hats off to you cookie, you have kept an awesome record of visits. I have to cast my vote on the look I like best, and that would be #8 Geatana. The reports you have made make me feel like I was there, but since YMMV, my vote has to be on the look I go for. Great job! Wish you the best hunting of 2008.

    Geatana was so good; I choose to end the year with her. Geatana was my last SWer date in 2007

    CookyJar

    PS: By the way: This pose and picture was taken with this expressed purpose in mind. Geatana laughed when I told her what I intended to do with this picture. She is a real sport, a really fun girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy New Year.jpg‎  

  5. #619

    Re: Are You Kidding Me?

    Quote Originally Posted by IcedOut
    ...I believe that Jenny-Lynne was the hottest of all them. I prefer to have a little meat on my bones.

    Cheers from chi.
    Round, firm and fully packed, I specially love this picture of Terry-Lynn.

    Believe me; I look for her with my fingers crossed every time I go to the other side of the Delaware. I cannot believe she has not resurfaced somewhere.

    CookyJar

  6. #618
    CJ have to thank you for the posts, simply amazing and for helping me identify one on your list as being a SW. I suspected so but see her around my area a lot and had no idea, amazing. Not that I will use the info for bad use and I do not intend to bother her if she is in her civilian capacity but next time I see her, off to the Days Inn for a day. Appreciate the post and good luck in 08.

  7. #617

    Thank you

    CookyJar, you rock!
    I enjoy your reports!

  8. #616

    Are You Kidding Me?

    First OFF, like everyone else, I would just like to say what a fan I am of your posts and pictures and I look forward to many more.

    With that being said, I believe that Jenny-Lynne was the hottest of all them. I prefer to have a little meat on my bones. But even so, she looks the cleanest and hottest out of all of them. No track marks, no droopy eyes, just a nice curvy body with some amazing tits.

    At least four of the girls CJ has on that list I owuld never think would be sws in chicago. I guess he just has the luck of finding the talent.

    Cheers from chi.

  9. #615

    Excellent work CookyJar

    I know it has been said already, but it deserves another mention.

    Is it going to be a record 70 in 2008?

    Also a thanks to Jackson for creating this site.

  10. #614

    Love the Cookie Jar

    Cookie,

    I must say, I have been enjoying your posts and exploits for many months. I found them by viewing the Photo Gallery. Greeting from NC.

    Thanks for the "Year in Review". Here is hoping that 2008 is just as bountiful for you!

    DT

  11. #613

    Thanks for all the reports

    Cooky thanks for all the pic and reports. I am working up the courage to go out and pick up a SW again. Its been at least 20 years since I have done it with a SW.

  12. #612

    Never been to Philly...

    ...but I have been following your posts for a long time.

    Simply outstanding.

    and Hilarious.

  13. #611

    What a Line Up

    Looks like you had a great year... Hope 2008 is even better. Thanks for all of your outstanding reports. Suzy is tops... But Melissa, aka Rachel, provides top notch service.

  14. #610

    Cookies best

    Sometimes I wish I was in Philly instead of Florida! My hats off to you cookie, you have kept an awesome record of visits. I have to cast my vote on the look I like best, and that would be #8 Geatana. The reports you have made make me feel like I was there, but since YMMV, my vote has to be on the look I go for. Great job! Wish you the best hunting of 2008.

  15. #609
    You always do it with style and class.

    Can 't dispute your choice either although I'm sure it wasn't an easy one to make.

    Happy New Year to you and all the other guys here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape