Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 540 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Runnow
    The report is in the SW section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnow
    I asked Melissa, a real solid girl that I have picked up a few times, to be my model. This probably would not have worked with some of the money first girls on the Ave but she was game and had fun.
    Damn! I just noticed. Back to back Melissas, a very poplar name this season. And both girls with good attitudes, what are the odds. Yours does seem to be the more desirable of the two. LOL

    CookyJar.

  2. #22

    Re: A little Class

    Quote Originally Posted by Runnow
    My last trip was the best this year so far. I got some inspiration from some of the other photo takers on the board and decide I would try some experimentation. I went shopping. I wish I could find clothes for myself that looked this good when I put them on. The total shopping bill was $23 including shoes. I asked Melissa, a real solid girl that I have picked up a few times, to be my model. This probably would not have worked with some of the money first girls on the Ave but she was game and had fun.

    She got to keep the clothes so the next guy to see her will probably get a very appealing young lady. When things go this right it makes me wonder how the $$$ girls stay in business!
    Runnow, IMHO, you have alot of class

    I have often thought of doing something similar. Fact is, I did once help purchase a Bra Set for a girl. Problem was that I let her pick it out and it turned out to be way to big.

    Just yesterday a girl named Ashley suggested that we get a school girl outfit for her to pose in. She wears glasses and said the nerdy school girl look turns lots of guys on. I told her maybe next time. (I will post Ashley's pictures in the near future.)

    Here a tip for you. I know for a fact that a lot of the girls like to shop at the neighborhood thrift stores. Not just because it's cheap, but because they can often find off beat cool retro stuff.

    Thanks again for taking things to a different level. Viva la difference.

    CookyJar

  3. #21

    Retirement is not all it is cracked up to be.

    I have had to resign myself to some hard truths. One of them is, I like doing what I do. Taking pictures is my thing. While I don’t jerk off to the pictures, I do get a kick from the process. I enjoy talking with the girl, plotting out a plan and negotiating a decent price. The fact is, I like the whole thing. Weird? Maybe. But no more or less then some of the other activities taking place out there in the real world. Another shocking aspect of the taking pictures fetish is: it is more fun when the pictures are shared. It is similar to any photo venture, whether it be family, pets or nudes, it is better when others get to see your effort. I had thought I would be able to continue taking my candid shots of various streetwalkers, download them to my hard drive and move on. Where is the fun in that? Sure, I got a couple of good nuts and the fun of the chase is always a factor, but something was missing.

    I still do not see the need for having a separate photo section. I do believe I had a valid point of view. And yes, I do feel like I am being treated like a step-child. However, I missed the old gang. I missed being part of a group. I missed not being able to share my adventures with fellow members who understand the nature of the hobby. So with some reservations, I am coming out of my self imposed exile.

    One of the objections I have to a separate photo thread is that it places a lot of focus on the individuals who provide pictures. Pictures placed in the general or like threads are soon buried among the other post. Over time they are soon forgotten and dismissed. It takes a small amount of search effort to locate the many photo contributions made over the pass year. On the outside, this is no big thing. On the other hand, placing all of photo in what amounts to a public folder could be useful to LE or others who we may wish to avoid. As the resent honorable mention in the Philly Paper would seem to suggest, this forum is not unknown in the community. This easy access My Picture folder might end up in the wrong hands. Never the less, if I wish to get my jollies off, this is where I will have to post.

    Flamers, nay sayers and the like were never the issue for me. Yes, I did and will still sometimes object to some of what is implied. They had a right to their opinion. I just wish that I had had a right to mine.

    Enough said. Let me move back on topic. Which bring me to?

    Melissa,

    Oh, shit. Here we go again. I know I have said this in the pass. It does bear (she's a bear) reminding. I show what is out there. Not just what I like or what I would like to be out there. I show what is actually on the streets. Good, bad or indifferent, whether you agree or not, whether you like it or not, Melissa is a streetwalker plying her trade on the streets of Philadelphia. Do not let these pictures fool you; Melissa knows something about being a good streetwalker.

    Other then the CBJ, Melissa is a streetwalker who provides good full service. Her claim was that she does nothing without protection. All things being considered, this was a good thing, right? For a big girl she was very clean and fresh. Although, I personally prefer BBBJs to the covered type, I was pleased with her performance. She never rushed and was willing to provide any act that ended in a climax.

    In my opinion, Melissa knew she was not the best looking girl on the block and attempted to compensate for this lack of looks, with good strong talents. I especially liked her ball licking technique and the way she tightened up her ass when getting it doggy style. She also provided a nice nipple nibble and belly licking. I suspect her was into salad tossing, but I am not, so I did not asked.

    Do not let the looks fool you. If all you want is a good fuck? I suggest you grab a pillar or paper bag, or just close you eyes, give the girl her $30 (which included pictures and tip) and lay back and let her do her thing. If you are seeking a wife or girlfriend to take home to the family and friends – you might want to keep on searching. Would I stop for Melissa again? On another cold dark night, when there is nothing else happening, sure, why not – I already have a wife and girlfriend – all I need is a quickie. As always YMMV.

    One more thing and this is important. Melissa is not a K Ave girl (her looks would be so out classed on the K that she’d never get a date). I picked her up on one of those cold nights walking on Board St near Erie Ave, in view of the blue lights. She was all bundled up under a big hooded jacket. It was like the Gumper said, “Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you’re gonna get.” Hummm! I wonder, was F. Gump a monger?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Melissa.jpg‎   Melissa 1.jpg‎   Melissa 2.jpg‎   Melissa 4.jpg‎   Melissa 3.jpg‎  

    Melissa 7.jpg‎   Melissa 6.jpg‎   Melissa 9.jpg‎   Melissa 8.jpg‎   Melissa 15.jpg‎  


  4. #20

    Stacy - A Philly Girl

    My Disclaimer: The pictures I post are of girl from the Philadelphia Pa. area. When possible I will provide contact information to senior members who post regularly. I provide these pictures for entertainment only.

    Hi fellow mongers. I am just a visitor to you fair forum. I use to post in the Philly forum. Please forgive me for this intrusion. I will not be posting here on regular bases. My intentions are just to post a few pictures from time to time in different forums. I may make a comment here and there, but nothing to be concerned about.

    Now about Stacy,

    It was one of them dark cool nights. I was just driving though the K, not planning on stopping for anybody. I spotted Stacy, all bundled up head to toe, waiting near an El stop near Kensington and Lehigh. We did the touche, touche thing, but I was sure she wasn’t a decoy, not standing in the cold, freezing in the dark. Truth is I just wanted to check out the fullness of her boobs before starting to bargain. In the bra, her boobs didn’t feel too bad, so I went into my normal routine.

    The biggest problem I have with mongering at night is that you cannot get a good look at what you are getting. This is a special concern when car dating. It is especially problematic when taking pictures in car. I could not see anything in the view finder. Usually, I just ask the girl to tuck in her tummy, take a breath and smile – then I hope for the best. All in all Stacy was not a bad find. She may not have the body of a porn star, but it ain’t that bad. It could have been worst.

    Car dating is not my favorite mongering activity. Especially on a cold dark winter night, in a high risk neighborhood, parked with the engine running. So I finger played with that thing for a minute, let her put on the rubber and pulled her over to the drivers side, with the seat back and let her ride em cowgirl. (I did it in this position thinking that with the car running I could drive away in a hurry if undesirables appeared.) I could not have been more pleased with Stacy. She was tight and wet, a nice fit, and she did all the work. I wanted her to come back to my place but she refused because it was to far away.

    Hopefully, Stacy and I will meet again. Maybe by then she will have had a couple of good meals, and her boobs will have filled out a bit. The jest of it is; Stacy has a good attitude, a tight pussy, soft butt and a good fuck. I cannot speak on her BJ, a couple of licks are all I wanted, to harden up a bit – time was of the essences. Would I stop for Stacy again? Sure, I would love to try her FS. She offered a fairly good price, which I bumped up with a nice tip for her stepping outside in the freezing cold. But, as always, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacy 2.jpg‎   Stacy 1.jpg‎   Stacy 10.jpg‎   Stacy 11.jpg‎   Stacy 12.jpg‎  

    Stacy 13.jpg‎   Stacy 15.jpg‎   Stacy 4.jpg‎   Stacy 3.jpg‎   Stacy 16.jpg‎  


  5. #19

    Lisa - a Philly girl

    My Disclaimer: The pictures I post are of girls from the Philadelphia Pa. area. When possible I will provide contact information to senior members who post regularly. I provide these pictures for entertainment only.

    Hi fellow mongers. I am just a visitor to you fair forum. I use to post in the Philly forum. Please forgive me for this intrusion. I will not be posting here on regular bases. My intentions are just to post a few pictures from time to time in different forums. I may make a comment here and there, but nothing to be concerned about.

    Now about Lisa,

    A SSW I meant a few weeks ago. Should any of you mongers find yourself near Kensington and Lehigh Ave in Philadelphia, and you see this lovely lady, don’t pass her up. Talk about full service, this girl offered everything. She even had her on spot. Like most girls, she really got into having her pictures taken. While posing for the pictures, she told me what she liked; she told me what I could do and what she could do. The dirty talk got to me. Then she proceeded to do what she promised. No rush, just good old GFE, like with a fresh young thing out for a good time. I love it when they call me poppy.

    The BBBJ was sweet. She took her time. I rolled her on stomach so I could lie on her soft ass and hit it from the back. No anal. She offered, but I just wanted to lie on her juicy ass and whisper in her ear while she talked dirty back. I pulled her up on her knees, gripped her hips and hit it doggy style. Another flip and I lifted her legs and got it mish. She wrapped her legs around my back, arms around my neck and licked my ear and said, “dick me poppy, dick me.” I shot off so hard I thought I’d popped the rubber.

    For $50, plus tip, I was lucky to find Lisa. Would I hit it again? Damn right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa 1.jpg‎   Lisa 2.jpg‎   Lisa 5.jpg‎   Lisa 6.jpg‎   Lisa.jpg‎  

    Lisa 10.jpg‎   Lisa 11.jpg‎   Lisa 4.jpg‎   Lisa 7.jpg‎   Lisa 3.jpg‎  


  6. #18

    RE:They're Here

    I believe that would be Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.

    It's getting creepy out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Heads up fellows the snitch cams are here. And they will be coming to a nieghborhood near you, soon.

    They remind me of the cameras in that old movie. Not 1984, but the other one with the firemen.

    CookyJar

  7. #17

    So THAT'S what's up with her face

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Good pics CJ..If only you got these pics about 6 months ago. Prior to her having her jaw wired (as in your pics) she had a much cuter look to her. Busted jaw has definetely changed her appearance quite a bit.

    Nice girl and a decent piece of ass if you catch her on the right day. Unfortunately she can't really give a BJ now with the jaw situation. She was actually pretty darn good at that.
    LOL, I remember Christine calling me the morning after her jaw was busted and thinking, "well, that's no fun." If I recall you ended up being next on her list and came away not exactly thrilled that day. I haven't seen her or spoken to her since, because she was getting that annoying "he's a regular I can take advantage of" mentality going and I can't stand that. But it is a relief to know she's not dead or anything.

    I've been pretty exclusively with Yvonne since I recovered from surgery, since she actually maintains a number, calls me if she loses her phone with a usable number, and likes to fuck me as much as I do her. But of course, the lure of strange pussy is always calling. Maybe I'll find her cousin next time I actually scout for someone new.

  8. #16

    How about these Dark Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Years

    From Christine and CookyJar

    Good Luck and Good Hunting in the New Year

    B4N
    Good pics CJ..If only you got these pics about 6 months ago. Prior to her having her jaw wired (as in your pics) she had a much cuter look to her. Busted jaw has definetely changed her appearance quite a bit.

    Nice girl and a decent piece of ass if you catch her on the right day. Unfortunately she can't really give a BJ now with the jaw situation. She was actually pretty darn good at that.

  9. #15

    Re: no respect

    Hmm, let me see. Who should I believe. A senior member with 200+ posts or someone with 11 posts with an apparent axe to grind. Skrit, you may want to think about what you are posting before attacking a senior member who has been one of the most prolific contributors (if not the most prolific) in the Philly forum. Oh wait, maybe you obtained your information from the only streetwalker out there who tells the truth! That must be it. Silly me! Skrit, either you are naive, or you are dishonest in your report. You should be thanking cookyjar for his reports, instead of spreading be. S. On this board. Get a clue. Thank you cookyjar for your continued, valuable contributions.

  10. #14

    Christine

    Merry Christmas and A Happy New Years

    From Christine and CookyJar

    Good Luck and Good Hunting in the New Year

    B4N
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christine 16.jpg‎   Christine 1.jpg‎   Christine 14.jpg‎   Christine 15.jpg‎   Christine 18.jpg‎  

    Christine 19.jpg‎   Christine 21.jpg‎   Christine 20.jpg‎   Christine 12.jpg‎   Christine 17.jpg‎  


  11. #13

    Wow - a new Streetwalker Photos Thread.

    Wow - a new Streetwalker Photos Thread, how cool.

    CookyJar

  12. #12

    Storyteller?

    Wasn't sure who was telling the truth so since I see her just about every day I asked her. Angie told me that not only was Cookie a very nice guy but she is suppossed to see him again sometime this week. She told me she hasn't discussed those pics with anyone since they were taken. Hope this puts that to rest! Keep up the good work my man. She not only didn't care that they were posted she said she hopes to see him soon.

    T

    P. I talked to her today at 3:15 pm

  13. #11

    Re: No respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Skrit
    Nice girl all the same. Agreed. Treat her nice, she treats you nice. Saw her today. Said I saw her pics, thinking she would like that.

    But Cookiejar treated her like a piece of shit! She said he told her he would not put her pics on the internet. I said you sure? She said yeah. So he puts 10 pics on the internet. I guess you pay $30 per pic you get to lie? I say bullshit. You need to apologize CJ. I told her I would ask the moderator to delete the pics.
    Here we go again. Except, this time I don't believe a word. I don't have to lie. There are plenty of girls willing to have their pictures shown on the internet. Angie is a regular and knew her picture had been shown before.

    Are you out of your mine? $30 buck per picture? Come on? That's $300 for a set of ten. Do you really believe that I gave Jackie $780 dallors for the 26 pictures I posted of her. I post two sometime three girls a week. Do the math. My name is CookyJar, not Bill Gates.

    This from a guy who counts I's, rants about rants, but has never posted a review. (I still cannot believe you counted my I's.) Sorry I don't believe a word you said.

    CookyJar

  14. #10

    RE: Re: Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyewe
    There is no need to clear things up. Angie has been around for a long time and she is well-documented. There have always been pictures to go with her name, for example, please RTFF.

    Also please note that the reports give specifics on what type of sex the reviewer had with her, what she charges, her technique, where she was found, and when she was out. In other words, information that is helpful to men seeking women for sex.
    Really great research. Sorry I didn't go further back. I only checked 2006.

    There were reports of a bleached Blonde Angie, a Angie with long dark hair and a heavy Angie. Many of the references were in a list and copies of other list. Time did not allow me to go thought all of the post that mentioned a girl named Angie.

    I am sorry that I cannot give out more info then I do. But, if you've been reading the current post you know that I was recently burned for information post on this thread. I will provide information that is helpful to men seeking women for sex, to certain members by PM. For the most part, regulars like Angie are easy enough to find.

    CookyJar

  15. #9

    Angie – What’s in a name

    This is one of those occasions when a picture is worth a thousand words. I did a name search in both the General and Streetwalker Threads and came up with a number of references to a girl named Angie. However, many of the references did not contain a review and those that did were vague and varied. Now that there is a picture to go with a name, it would help if the members who have dated this Angie would chime in to clear things up.

    This Angie, the one I dated, was definitely my type of girl. I am going to go out on a limb and say; the impression I got was that she’d been around for awhile. Yet, she came off fresh as a daisy. That is; she’s a pro but you’d never know it from her personality. She took care of the formalities first, made the deal and then got down to business. Don’t get me wrong; after the prelims were done she was straight GFE.

    Angie’s body is soft, no jiggle, no flab, just easy to the touch. Get this! Her breath was minty. No, I didn’t kiss her, but; I was close enough to smell a hint of mint. The hair around her pussy was light and furry, the kind you wouldn’t mind sticking your face in. (No, I didn’t do that either.) What I did do I enjoyed and would gladly do again.

    From the reviews that I read that described a girl similar in appearance; I’ve concluded that not everyone is going to agree with my assessment of Angie. This just goes to prove, like always, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie.jpg‎   Angie 6.jpg‎   Angie 7.jpg‎   Angie 8.jpg‎   Angie 9.jpg‎  

    Angie 14.jpg‎   Angie 13.jpg‎   Angie 15.jpg‎   Angie 16.jpg‎   Angie 17.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape