Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 13312
-
Today 07:28 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 1826Dam that's crazy do you or anyone have pics of her or the ad?
Originally Posted by Dogman101
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:04 #13311Regular Member

Posts: 17They are real but the pics are mostly fakes. The ones who use the mill apt or Airbnb I would avoid for a while. The cheap ones that do 100 visits arent the same. They are always fat and ugly so I'd always avoid them. Stick with regulars and avoid both.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 21:19 #13310Regular Member

Posts: 17Be cautious. She got out of it last time by setting up stings and it looks like she is doing it again.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 18:17 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 175L group
When did this happen? I knew they had trouble a couple of years ago. Has it happened again? When ever I would talk to her. She was very quick to say the girls were free to come and go. No traffic.
Originally Posted by Dogman101
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 18:09 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 1826Wow do you have pic of this Latina or her link? They had another sting at a massage parlor. They getting hit hard I would stay with your regulars. I didn't think those Latinas was real. Well at least in Columbia.
Originally Posted by Dogman101
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 11:49 #13307Regular Member

Posts: 17Word is its the Latina group that was at the mill condos on Victor off pleasantburg dr. The one who did the group took a deal when she got busted. Now the are using her to bait guys. Be careful out.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 20:03 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 1826Sting in your area
-
10-06-26 22:07 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 267Appreciate the review, but without pictures and an active ad how are we supposed to know who this is? Please post pictures.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 15:40 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 2036Thanks, I wasn't sure. It makes sense that she would pick someone that she's seen before. The communication was frustrating and of course no one likes to be ghosted. I may try again next time, was actually hoping we would have a good enough connection for me to end up being a repeat customer. Would like to try her at least one time to see how it goes. I noticed she usually post later in the day so maybe daytime visits are difficult with her.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 10:09 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 391Visiting the area
Visiting Greenville, looking for recommendations.
I will be staying near the GSP airport.
Any safe and reliable providers? Any hot areas should I avoid? PM if you like. Thanks!
-
10-05-26 08:50 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 26I would recomed.
I seen her a few times when she was in Powdersville. Nice little firm body. Haven't seen her since she moved. Good service, friendly.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 07:28 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 52Saw her once. Good time
I had met her once about 10 months ago or so. Had a good time but can't seem to get a second date. She was friendly and for me, at least, she did dfk and was all into it. She seems on the normal side. Thick but not big at all. I just remember the BBBJ was fantastic for me then cfs. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 22:14 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 102Kimora is who I was speaking of.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 18:14 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 2036Who?
What person are you referring to?
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 12:59 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 450Any word?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/079042389229
Any word on this one? Normally I don't go for the ones under 30, but something about her has piqued my interest. Thanks in advance.












Reply With Quote





