Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 888 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13311
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Wow do you have pic of this Latina or her link? They had another sting at a massage parlor. They getting hit hard I would stay with your regulars. I didn't think those Latinas was real. Well at least in Columbia.
    They are real but the pics are mostly fakes. The ones who use the mill apt or Airbnb I would avoid for a while. The cheap ones that do 100 visits arent the same. They are always fat and ugly so I'd always avoid them. Stick with regulars and avoid both.

  2. #13310
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    When did this happen? I knew they had trouble a couple of years ago. Has it happened again? When ever I would talk to her. She was very quick to say the girls were free to come and go. No traffic.
    Be cautious. She got out of it last time by setting up stings and it looks like she is doing it again.

  3. #13309

    L group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Word is its the Latina group that was at the mill condos on Victor off pleasantburg dr. The one who did the group took a deal when she got busted. Now the are using her to bait guys. Be careful out.
    When did this happen? I knew they had trouble a couple of years ago. Has it happened again? When ever I would talk to her. She was very quick to say the girls were free to come and go. No traffic.

  4. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogman101  [View Original Post]
    Word is its the Latina group that was at the mill condos on Victor off pleasantburg dr. The one who did the group took a deal when she got busted. Now the are using her to bait guys. Be careful out.
    Wow do you have pic of this Latina or her link? They had another sting at a massage parlor. They getting hit hard I would stay with your regulars. I didn't think those Latinas was real. Well at least in Columbia.

  5. #13307
    Word is its the Latina group that was at the mill condos on Victor off pleasantburg dr. The one who did the group took a deal when she got busted. Now the are using her to bait guys. Be careful out.

  6. #13306

  7. #13305
    Appreciate the review, but without pictures and an active ad how are we supposed to know who this is? Please post pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643

  8. #13304
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    Kimora is who I was speaking of.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure. It makes sense that she would pick someone that she's seen before. The communication was frustrating and of course no one likes to be ghosted. I may try again next time, was actually hoping we would have a good enough connection for me to end up being a repeat customer. Would like to try her at least one time to see how it goes. I noticed she usually post later in the day so maybe daytime visits are difficult with her.

  9. #13303

    Visiting the area

    Visiting Greenville, looking for recommendations.

    I will be staying near the GSP airport.

    Any safe and reliable providers? Any hot areas should I avoid? PM if you like. Thanks!

  10. #13302

    I would recomed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/079042389229

    Any word on this one? Normally I don't go for the ones under 30, but something about her has piqued my interest. Thanks in advance.
    I seen her a few times when she was in Powdersville. Nice little firm body. Haven't seen her since she moved. Good service, friendly.

  11. #13301

    Saw her once. Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes: safe private incall in Piedmont area, will ask for 120/180/300, kind of cute, friendly, thicker than pictures (a little chubby but not BBW), short, good performance.

    If you like short thicker ones, I think you will like but thicker than I prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/675495402643
    I had met her once about 10 months ago or so. Had a good time but can't seem to get a second date. She was friendly and for me, at least, she did dfk and was all into it. She seems on the normal side. Thick but not big at all. I just remember the BBBJ was fantastic for me then cfs. I would see her again.

  12. #13300
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    What person are you referring to?
    Kimora is who I was speaking of.

  13. #13299

    Who?

    What person are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    She can be a little flaky if you never seen her before. So then you wonder how does she get any business if she doesn't see anyone, LOL. Seen her for years, so 8/10 times if I text and give her a time she sees me. She's had problems in the past with people either popping up at her spot or using her place while she isn't there.

    Moves around A LOT, others said they seen demons but I haven't or at least she doesn't around me. I'm not special other than I've seen her over the years and she changes her cell A LOT as well I guess she remembers my number. I say try again but have a back up in mind in case she flakes again on you.

  14. #13298

    Any word?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/079042389229

    Any word on this one? Normally I don't go for the ones under 30, but something about her has piqued my interest. Thanks in advance.

  15. #13297

    Understand your frustration

    She can be a little flaky if you never seen her before. So then you wonder how does she get any business if she doesn't see anyone, LOL. Seen her for years, so 8/10 times if I text and give her a time she sees me. She's had problems in the past with people either popping up at her spot or using her place while she isn't there.

    Moves around A LOT, others said they seen demons but I haven't or at least she doesn't around me. I'm not special other than I've seen her over the years and she changes her cell A LOT as well I guess she remembers my number. I say try again but have a back up in mind in case she flakes again on you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape