Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1671 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25053

    🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Reached out and she kindly let me know she's post-op FYI.
    It happens to the best of us. I didn't see that header and I whole heartily believe he put it after he gave me his number 🤣.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20261009_204204_Firefox.jpg‎   Screenshot_20261009_203742_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20261009_204356_TextNow.jpg‎  

  2. #25052
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this one. She posts a lot which kinda tells me she doesn't have a lot of regulars.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/973291860283
    I went to see her 2 years ago iirc. She made me wait outside in a parking lot for like 40 min+ and when I went inside she said mish only because of her back or something, she was rushing from the start (paid an hour) and after 10-15 min she told me to leave. I would avoid her.

  3. #25051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Link is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...k-/27955817736

    I believe this is Ally is is referring to.

    Does she still use the same number? The one that ends with 60? Im
    Also curious to know who her mom is?
    I don't understand the point of these girls posting and delete their ad. They always want money but yet, deleting their ad.

  4. #25050
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her yesterday. Eventually got her on the phone but she had just woken up and wasn't available at the moment. I was short on time so couldn't wait because she wasn't going to be available for a couple more hours. She did seem nice and accommodating on the phone. Didn't get any bad vibes from her. I'll try again next time I am in town in a few weeks.
    Reached out and she kindly let me know she's post-op FYI.

  5. #25049

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    What's the rate for 15 minutes? And then how much is the overall damage?
    Literally wrote that it's up to the girl plus the room bud. So YMMV. I've tried it once and never again. X amount to take this off, X amount to touch, X to blah, blah, blah. Just a money pit for those who can't control their FOMO. Walked out after 5 min into her act. This was back in 2023 but sounds like it hasn't changed.

  6. #25048

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by YogiG  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or contact info for the mom? TIA.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...k-/27955817736

    I believe this is Ally is is referring to.

    Does she still use the same number? The one that ends with 60? Im
    Also curious to know who her mom is?

  7. #25047

    Ally's mom

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Mom looks OK for her age (guessing early / mid 50's). Odd dynamic between them, not sure I personally would want to do doubles. Alley is worth it, just a little all over the place so treat her well and be ready to go along for the ride and you will have a good time.
    Is there a link or contact info for the mom? TIA.

  8. #25046
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljjn1498  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think she's worth? And what her mom looks? Is she nice too?
    Mom looks OK for her age (guessing early / mid 50's). Odd dynamic between them, not sure I personally would want to do doubles. Alley is worth it, just a little all over the place so treat her well and be ready to go along for the ride and you will have a good time.

  9. #25045

    I toftt

    I TOFTT and got beat out of 10 bucks. I never paid a deposit, but I was eager to have some fun so I sent 10 bucks on Cash app and she never showed up. I reported the ad on STG. Don't waste your time or money on this piece of garbage. https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/851668062376.

  10. #25044

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Just off of contact, she seems unhinged. She had an ad for a 100 qv, so I text her. She asked when / how long. I reply with QV as soon as possible. The then goes off about how I'm wasting her time and not to contact her until I'm actually ready. I tell her I am ready, and can see her as soon as she's ready. She then proceeded to call me a cheap fucker, and she doesn't do shit for 100, and to actually call her and stop wasting her time. I just blocked her number and moved on at that point.
    This chick is definitely not a businesswoman. She advertises in capital letters no deposit and then I asked for her three hole special for 150 and she tells me there's a deposit. I tell her I'll throw her an extra 20 bucks in cash when she comes to my room instead of paying a deposit and she still says no and then tells me to eat a dick.

  11. #25043
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.
    Do you guys think she's worth? And what her mom looks? Is she nice too?

  12. #25042

    Cyberpunk

    Quote Originally Posted by DeftPallate  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She posted on stg once but can't find the ad now. Comms have been good but I dunno, seems TGTBT.
    I reached out to her yesterday. Eventually got her on the phone but she had just woken up and wasn't available at the moment. I was short on time so couldn't wait because she wasn't going to be available for a couple more hours. She did seem nice and accommodating on the phone. Didn't get any bad vibes from her. I'll try again next time I am in town in a few weeks.

  13. #25041

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.
    What's the rate for 15 minutes? And then how much is the overall damage?

  14. #25040

    Model4 u2 c / studio 253

    Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmenzerr  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/804306197029

    Has anyone been down to Studio 253 and tried out the live lingerie models yet? Looks promising.

  15. #25039
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    The original link isn't her, I don't believe she has any ads up recently (in the last year at least). I have seen her a few times as well as she always delivers but you do need to get past the small bouts of hyper mania and the whole you may be texting with her mom at times factor LOL.
    The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape