Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 25053
-
Yesterday 20:44 #25053Senior Member

Posts: 705🤣
It happens to the best of us. I didn't see that header and I whole heartily believe he put it after he gave me his number 🤣.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 20:29 #25052Regular Member

Posts: 8I went to see her 2 years ago iirc. She made me wait outside in a parking lot for like 40 min+ and when I went inside she said mish only because of her back or something, she was rushing from the start (paid an hour) and after 10-15 min she told me to leave. I would avoid her.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:48 #25051Senior Member

Posts: 4548Link is dead
I don't understand the point of these girls posting and delete their ad. They always want money but yet, deleting their ad.
Originally Posted by AcesHigh
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 12:03 #25050Senior Member

Posts: 766Reached out and she kindly let me know she's post-op FYI.
Originally Posted by Buck236
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 00:38 #25049Senior Member

Posts: 705He
Literally wrote that it's up to the girl plus the room bud. So YMMV. I've tried it once and never again. X amount to take this off, X amount to touch, X to blah, blah, blah. Just a money pit for those who can't control their FOMO. Walked out after 5 min into her act. This was back in 2023 but sounds like it hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 20:01 #25048Senior Member

Posts: 70Ally
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...k-/27955817736
Originally Posted by YogiG
[View Original Post]
I believe this is Ally is is referring to.
Does she still use the same number? The one that ends with 60? Im
Also curious to know who her mom is?
-
10-08-26 13:26 #25047Senior Member

Posts: 41Ally's mom
Is there a link or contact info for the mom? TIA.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 08:23 #25046Senior Member

Posts: 766Mom looks OK for her age (guessing early / mid 50's). Odd dynamic between them, not sure I personally would want to do doubles. Alley is worth it, just a little all over the place so treat her well and be ready to go along for the ride and you will have a good time.
Originally Posted by Ljjn1498
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 07:32 #25045Senior Member

Posts: 477I toftt
I TOFTT and got beat out of 10 bucks. I never paid a deposit, but I was eager to have some fun so I sent 10 bucks on Cash app and she never showed up. I reported the ad on STG. Don't waste your time or money on this piece of garbage. https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...-/851668062376.
-
10-08-26 07:25 #25044Senior Member

Posts: 477Thumbs down
This chick is definitely not a businesswoman. She advertises in capital letters no deposit and then I asked for her three hole special for 150 and she tells me there's a deposit. I tell her I'll throw her an extra 20 bucks in cash when she comes to my room instead of paying a deposit and she still says no and then tells me to eat a dick.
Originally Posted by 50mag
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 22:15 #25043Regular Member

Posts: 8
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
Do you guys think she's worth? And what her mom looks? Is she nice too?
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 13:33 #25042Senior Member

Posts: 90Cyberpunk
I reached out to her yesterday. Eventually got her on the phone but she had just woken up and wasn't available at the moment. I was short on time so couldn't wait because she wasn't going to be available for a couple more hours. She did seem nice and accommodating on the phone. Didn't get any bad vibes from her. I'll try again next time I am in town in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by DeftPallate
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 13:22 #25041Senior Member

Posts: 477Damage
What's the rate for 15 minutes? And then how much is the overall damage?
Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 12:54 #25040Senior Member

Posts: 237Model4 u2 c / studio 253
Been a couple of times. The plus is you can pick your girl from whos available and the women are generally quite attractive. The minus is that the room is basically a closet with a couch. The upfront money buys you 15 minutes hhr or hr and the girl can charge whatever the fuck they want and they all have gps / pps so if you e got the cash for it I'd take the 15 minute session and then see what they offer.
Originally Posted by Schmenzerr
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 09:10 #25039Senior Member

Posts: 512The mom is available also and has offered a duo with the daughter in the past. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





