Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 350 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5241
    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her sister / roommate and her are running a scam.
    This is the sister that is running the scam with her. AVOID!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clemm...-/438070971159

  2. #5240

    Vera aka Selena aka Athena aka scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her sister / roommate and her are running a scam.
    Definitely stay away, she's been discussed on this board for years under various names like Selena, Athena, redhead spinner, etc, and has always found different ways to get $$ without performing any service. Has stayed with numerous men trying to help her out and always stole money / valuables, used their credit cards and eventually they kicked her out. She lies about everything, her entire life is a big lie and by looking at some of those pics, looks like she's back to using again which is sad. You've been warned!

  3. #5239

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Yes, her sister / roommate and her are running a scam.
    Just stopping by to thank all who reported this. That tiny ginger stuff is a Hecuva demon.

  4. #5238

    Sky?

    Haven't seen anything on the forum about her, anyone tried? https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/102090516.

  5. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at her Skip post and instagram and first thing I see is she is a scam. Thanks for posting.
    Yes, her sister / roommate and her are running a scam.

  6. #5236

    Scammer. Not going to be a happy ending!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at her Skip post and instagram and first thing I see is she is a scam. Thanks for posting.
    It appears that she and her sister are in it together! Just be careful guys. Don't go in thinking with the little head! Apparently, Vera takes your money and makes an excuse to step out of the room and her sister walks in and tells you to scoot! You have no choice but to leave without making too much of a ruckus! Pretty sure these two will get into trouble one of these days with a pissed off customer. Remember, Kayla (KK) in WS was murdered by a john for something similar a few years ago!

  7. #5235

    Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is 1 of who they were talking about. But I haven't seen her so I'm going off of what someone said.
    I was just looking at her Skip post and instagram and first thing I see is she is a scam. Thanks for posting.

  8. #5234

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lady others have recently said is a rip-off artist, maybe with her friend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...h/527013944617
    Yes, this is 1 of who they were talking about. But I haven't seen her so I'm going off of what someone said.

  9. #5233

    This one?

    Is this the lady others have recently said is a rip-off artist, maybe with her friend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...h/527013944617

  10. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra97  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she was free so I went to see her in hanes mall are hotel. She is friendly, no drama, nomonkeys that I saw. I was $15 for qv although she doesn't keep time and we went over a little. Also, she is covered everything. For me that would mean I won't repeat. Also, she is not really enthusiastic in the least.
    Thanks for the details. Yeah, that's a no for me with all covered. Too bad since everything else sounds pretty good.

  11. #5231
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any other details? Private message is fine.
    I messaged her and she was free so I went to see her in hanes mall are hotel. She is friendly, no drama, nomonkeys that I saw. I was $15 for qv although she doesn't keep time and we went over a little. Also, she is covered everything. For me that would mean I won't repeat. Also, she is not really enthusiastic in the least.

  12. #5230
    Quote Originally Posted by RevX1313  [View Original Post]
    She's great if you can get ahold of her, super nice and friendly, looks exactly like pictures.
    Can you share any other details? Private message is fine.

  13. #5229
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.

    Any help is appreciated.
    A big ole HELL NO.

  14. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Well that's a no brainer, DON'T DO IT!

  15. #5227

    Not a first timer, by any means.

    I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.

    Any help is appreciated.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 350 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape