Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5237
-
Yesterday 17:06 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes, her sister / roommate and her are running a scam.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 16:46 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 907Scammer. Not going to be a happy ending!
It appears that she and her sister are in it together! Just be careful guys. Don't go in thinking with the little head! Apparently, Vera takes your money and makes an excuse to step out of the room and her sister walks in and tells you to scoot! You have no choice but to leave without making too much of a ruckus! Pretty sure these two will get into trouble one of these days with a pissed off customer. Remember, Kayla (KK) in WS was murdered by a john for something similar a few years ago!
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:59 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 133Vera
I was just looking at her Skip post and instagram and first thing I see is she is a scam. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by NamelessFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:59 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 124Yes
Yes, this is 1 of who they were talking about. But I haven't seen her so I'm going off of what someone said.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 10:03 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 65This one?
Is this the lady others have recently said is a rip-off artist, maybe with her friend?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...h/527013944617
-
10-02-26 07:09 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 561Thanks for the details. Yeah, that's a no for me with all covered. Too bad since everything else sounds pretty good.
Originally Posted by Ultra97
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 19:41 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 160I messaged her and she was free so I went to see her in hanes mall are hotel. She is friendly, no drama, nomonkeys that I saw. I was $15 for qv although she doesn't keep time and we went over a little. Also, she is covered everything. For me that would mean I won't repeat. Also, she is not really enthusiastic in the least.
Originally Posted by Devour
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:10 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 561Can you share any other details? Private message is fine.
Originally Posted by RevX1313
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 22:37 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 285A big ole HELL NO.
Originally Posted by WinstonGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 21:24 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 432Well that's a no brainer, DON'T DO IT!
Originally Posted by WinstonGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 17:08 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 34Not a first timer, by any means.
I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.
Any help is appreciated.
-
09-29-26 15:47 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 164Black girl?
Any recommendations for a black girl?
-
09-29-26 12:57 #5225Regular Member

Posts: 16She's great if you can get ahold of her, super nice and friendly, looks exactly like pictures.
Originally Posted by EliteDreamz
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:04 #5224Senior Member

Posts: 80Wintrrwonderland
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheb...-/979985027387
https://callescort.org/336-450-5434
-
09-19-26 17:53 #5223Senior Member

Posts: 907Scammers
Thank you for posting this alert. Like many, I was mulling the idea of getting in touch with one of them but it looks like they are just scammers. Please spread the word and alert everyone so that no one else get scammed. I think these girls are playing a dangerous game. Someone is eventually going to get pissed off and it will not be a happy ending. I hope these two nerdy girls realize that!
Originally Posted by OshquaMatey
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




