Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 350 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at her Skip post and instagram and first thing I see is she is a scam. Thanks for posting.
    Yes, her sister / roommate and her are running a scam.

  2. #5239

    Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is 1 of who they were talking about. But I haven't seen her so I'm going off of what someone said.
    I was just looking at her Skip post and instagram and first thing I see is she is a scam. Thanks for posting.

  3. #5238

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lady others have recently said is a rip-off artist, maybe with her friend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...h/527013944617
    Yes, this is 1 of who they were talking about. But I haven't seen her so I'm going off of what someone said.

  4. #5237

    This one?

    Is this the lady others have recently said is a rip-off artist, maybe with her friend?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/highp...h/527013944617

  5. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra97  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she was free so I went to see her in hanes mall are hotel. She is friendly, no drama, nomonkeys that I saw. I was $15 for qv although she doesn't keep time and we went over a little. Also, she is covered everything. For me that would mean I won't repeat. Also, she is not really enthusiastic in the least.
    Thanks for the details. Yeah, that's a no for me with all covered. Too bad since everything else sounds pretty good.

  6. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any other details? Private message is fine.
    I messaged her and she was free so I went to see her in hanes mall are hotel. She is friendly, no drama, nomonkeys that I saw. I was $15 for qv although she doesn't keep time and we went over a little. Also, she is covered everything. For me that would mean I won't repeat. Also, she is not really enthusiastic in the least.

  7. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by RevX1313  [View Original Post]
    She's great if you can get ahold of her, super nice and friendly, looks exactly like pictures.
    Can you share any other details? Private message is fine.

  8. #5233
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.

    Any help is appreciated.
    A big ole HELL NO.

  9. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.

    Any help is appreciated.
    Well that's a no brainer, DON'T DO IT!

  10. #5231

    Not a first timer, by any means.

    I have a question. After being in the hobby, off and on, for 15 years. I had a lady ask me to send her a photo of my license and a reference. The reference was easy. But I feel like I am being set up, maybe a sting? She is a UTR lady that I met during my travels.

    Any help is appreciated.

  11. #5230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Black girl?

    Any recommendations for a black girl?

  12. #5229
    She's great if you can get ahold of her, super nice and friendly, looks exactly like pictures.

  13. #5228

  14. #5227

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by OshquaMatey  [View Original Post]
    I tried with Classy Redhead last weekend since she seemed to be Vera from a few posts I'd seen. Both are in the Ardmore area. Got to the apartment, handed over the money, and she said her mom just text her and walked out of the room. About 2 minutes later the woman from the first ad hits me with the "honey, I don't think she wants to see you" and sent me out the door. They're both real, it's just you're the one getting railed.
    Thank you for posting this alert. Like many, I was mulling the idea of getting in touch with one of them but it looks like they are just scammers. Please spread the word and alert everyone so that no one else get scammed. I think these girls are playing a dangerous game. Someone is eventually going to get pissed off and it will not be a happy ending. I hope these two nerdy girls realize that!

  15. #5226
    Quote Originally Posted by OshquaMatey  [View Original Post]
    I tried with Classy Redhead last weekend since she seemed to be Vera from a few posts I'd seen. Both are in the Ardmore area. Got to the apartment, handed over the money, and she said her mom just text her and walked out of the room. About 2 minutes later the woman from the first ad hits me with the "honey, I don't think she wants to see you" and sent me out the door. They're both real, it's just you're the one getting railed.
    Sorry you got scammed -Brunette didn't look that bad even though nerdy- I was ready to pull the trigger but not now-thanks.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 350 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape