Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 18689
-
10-08-26 23:04 #18674Regular Member

Posts: 13Candy Sasa Spa
Yes it's in Sun City of grand 103rd.
Originally Posted by WestCoastDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 20:35 #18673Regular Member

Posts: 14Doesn't sound like L3 is an option?
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 17:37 #18672Senior Member

Posts: 82Kimi at Cloud
I was in the area so I stopped by Cloud. Kimi greeted me and took me back to the room. She had long dark hair and decent sized natural boobs. We started out with a light massage. It actually felt nice, but I'm not here to enjoy a massage LOL. After a few minutes, she started kissing down my back to my butt. She then wiped me down to prepare me for a brief tuma. I then flipped over for her to get me ready with a BBBJ. When I was ready, she applied the cover and hopped onto the table for acg. We then rolled over for mish and dfk. Finished up the session with standing mish and then another BBBJ cim. After clean up, we got to chatting a little since her English was good. Found out that she is in town from Orlando and told me to look her up if I'm out there. On the way out, Nicole stopped to say hi and gave me a bottle of water. She seems nice too.
-
10-08-26 16:49 #18671Senior Member

Posts: 1318There used to an adultsearch topic on here. May have fallen off.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 12:03 #18670Senior Member

Posts: 554Great time with Bella (independent)
https://adultsearch.com/us/az/phoenix/body-rubs/1196977
Not a parlor, she's independent. Can we please make the Craigslist advertisers thread a general independent provider thread instead?
Anyway, the pics aren't her but she looks great. Small bbw with an insane huge natural rack. Show up to her house and lay down, I know from others that it's 140 for topless and 180 for nude and you get full access to her pussy. I chose nude and after a lame ass light rub but with awesome teasing I flipped over and settled on nude. Sucked her humongous melons while fingering her then asked if I could eat the pussy which she said yes. She layed down and I went to town and it was incredible, she came 3 times I think, super delicious. Then I lay back down and sucked more titty as she stroked a load out. Really excellent time and I only splurge for the 180 range every so often as it's way more than I like to pay for any session. But this one was excellent and she looks great, go with confidence.
-
10-08-26 09:49 #18669Regular Member

Posts: 14Is this the place in Sun City? What $$ did you negotiate?
Originally Posted by Boomer11
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 02:57 #18668Regular Member

Posts: 4Tina at Oasis
Today I went to visit Oasis. A very enthusiastic Asian girl named Tina greeted me at the window. She was about 5'5 tall, 27 years old, with shoulder-length dark brown hair. I paid hf at the window for 1 hour. She led me back to a room, had me undress, and I asked for TS. I left $. 6 out where she could see it and she left to turn on the shower. Waitrd for maybe 2 minutes, then she took me tonthe shower room and took off her pick dress to reveal a pair of perfect Ds. She had me lie face down and lathered me up with shower gel before using her tits to wash my back. She did the same on the front side after having me turn over. Then she rinsed me off and climbed back up for 69 on the shower table. I was afraid of busting there so I tapped her on the ass to try and tell her to go back to the room. She quickly dried us off, and went back to massage room. She had me lay face up and climbed ontop again to slide her tits down my chest before starting some more bbj. The hat went on and she squatted down onto me. Laid her back for some mish then switched to k9 before I finished. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and offered to use remainder of time for massage. Got about 15 minutes of decent shoulder and back massage. On the way out, she gave me a hug and kiss and told me to come see her again. The at the door, a hot young girl named Alice greeted me and gave me lots of candy and a bottle of water. Ill come see her next week maybe, budget allowing. Both were very friendly and welcoming.
-
10-07-26 18:07 #18667Regular Member

Posts: 13Island Spa. Cherry
Stopped by and was greeted by Cherry. She looked naturally pretty and had on a sexy dress showing off her beautiful breasts. She took me to the room and had me undress. She started off with a decent massage not too hard or too soft. She spend a lot of the time on my back and shoulders. When she started the teasing she spent a lot of time teasing me. On the flip we negotiated and I gave her the tip. She grabbed the pillow had me lay down and started kissing me while jerking me off. She then went down and started giving me a blowjob for a couple minutes and I told her I wanted to 69. We were both going at it licking and sucking away and I didn't even notice she had put the condom on. She turned around and started riding me like crazy. We pretty much did just about every position. This girl definitely likes to fuck and can take a pounding. I had her finish with a BBBJCIM. She cleaned me up and gave me a water and a kiss.
-
10-07-26 10:06 #18666Senior Member

Posts: 1318Glad to see a great review after a few bad ones.
Originally Posted by Jaebirdie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 07:22 #18665Regular Member

Posts: 5Apple Watch treatment
Seems like September was a mixed bag at Red8. I had been a few times and experienced both the rush job and the session with some extra TLC so definitely get YMMV at this place. To your point about quality, it's definitely no TOPS or Aloha, but what I hoped was a somewhat solid option in the far East side. Stopped by Red8 at the end of September after seeing all the Strawberry reports. Had to try myself. I got the rush job. But the kicker here was the Apple Watch. I came up from DATY and went to pound in mish and she was unbothered, playing on her watch. Totally killed the session. I get that sometimes you legitimately click with the girl and sometimes your going through the motions since your already there and in the moment (but at least the spa girls usually are present with you for the session and trying to make sure you have a good time). This was new to have her zoned out on the phone / watch during the session. I didn't think it was worth a report but seeing some else get the "Apple Watch treatment" made me wonder if this is a new trend you guys are also seeing or if it's just a Strawberry thing? Something I'll definitely keep in mind / on the look out for in the future.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 23:41 #18664Regular Member

Posts: 2Talent at Red 8
Stopped by today for an early lunch I won't go into too much detail but definitely a step up this month. Time was not rushed and if you like to be pampered you should definitely make an appointment to visit. I've seen Zoey a few times at a different location always a blast and never rushed. She is very easy to communicate with. She introduced me to Kiko and Sonia today and I was very fortunate to get to choose and picked Sonia this time around. The AMPs all look wonderful. I will describe how they look so that you all reading this can see if they are your cup of tea.
Zoey: Long strait black hair just passed the mid back section petite tight all around from abs, to breast, bottom and you can imagine the rest. Zoey has a strong firmer massage style and you can tell she wants to make sure her clients are fully taken care of.
Kiko: Petite hair was up at the time nice perky breast and bottom she looks a little Japanese but not so if your into that look she'd be perfect. I didn't get a chance to experience her yet but those that have can add their opinions.
Sonia: Whom I had the pleasure of seeing today. She is also petite very cute strait black hair just passed the shoulder. Love that little bubble butt it doesn't matter from what angle you look at it you will be amazed. Her message is a bit lighter and more sensual. Not once did she look at the clock nor her phone the attention was on you just like Zoey.
I don't like to get too much into detail but if you are a multidecade monger like me then you should probably take them for a spin. Over all it was a great experience. Enjoy!
-
10-06-26 18:59 #18663Senior Member

Posts: 38It could be a one-off
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Yeah I'd be a little annoyed too if I paid for an hour and felt like I was getting pushed out at 40-45 minutes.
Originally Posted by TravElin
[View Original Post]
That said, after doing this hobby for way too long LOL, if I get 40+ minutes of genuinely good service I usually leave pretty happy. Getting every last minute on the clock seems pretty rare unless you really click with the girl or you've seen her enough times to build that relationship.
I've been to Red 8 quite a few times and haven't really had the rushed experience there myself, so maybe you just caught them on a bad / busy day. Definitely fair to post about it though. YMMV is real in this hobby LOL. One monger just mentioned Starwberry was long gone from his six hand experience at Red8. So you don't have to worry about her rushing you anymore.
-
10-06-26 14:59 #18662Regular Member

Posts: 6Fun with Katie at Infinity
First time at Infinity and I must say, I'll definitely make more trips. I went late evening Sunday and met Katie at the little window. She said she was new for October. She was short and pretty cute. Looked maybe around 30. Cute tight body, short, around 4'10 or so. Nice perky C cups and a tiny spinner body. I wanted to see who else was available, but most were busy. I did see Isabella and Momo before I left and they looked like they could be a lot of fun too. Especially Momo.
Anyway, paid 0. 6 for the hour, went back to the room, got undressed and waited a few minutes for Katie to come back. Started with a nice firm massage, nothing extra ordinary, then off came the towel and then into light teasing, then rubbing her MMs all over my back, then a cat bath, which was awesome. Then she moved to standing in front of me and asked what I would like, she gestured for FS. I said yes and paid then and there $$. 0. She left the room came back and continued the massage. Then Momo popped in and asked if she could join. She was rubbing her tits and asked if I wanted her too her, I said next time, but just 1 for now, she pouted playfully, smiled and then left. Yeah, I'm not ready for 4 hands just yet. Wanted a simple relaxing sesh. Anyway, then the flip into a pretty good sloppy BBBJ. Then to 69. After a few minutes of that she bent over on the side of the bed and I continued DATY and DATO for a few minutes. Had her lie down and continued lapping her up, gave her a very wet O. Her legs crushed my head, haha. Then on with the cover, but told me to wait. Too sensitive. I sucked on her titties for a few minutes until she was ready. First was CG, got close then to Mish. She was too good, I didn't last long and finished there. 45 minutes in. She was a lot of fun and very attentive. I'm surprised I finished so quick. She just got me so worked up with her begging me to give it her in a sultry soft voice. Yup. Lots of fun.
I'm definitely going back to try Momo. And maybe another chance to get more pipe laying time with Katie.
-
10-06-26 01:16 #18661Senior Member

Posts: 39Returned to Red 8 and had a different experience with Strawberry
Hi all. So I went back to Red 8 last week ish (don't recall the day), met one girl at the window I didn't recognize who took my house fee for 1 hr. Taken into a room, where I waited about 5 minutes before Strawberry came in. I was happy to see her based on my last visit.
This time was a bit different. She was very good and I popped in about 40 minutes, then I asked about a shower. She took me back and left me to take care of it myself. I suggested she join me, and she said no, too busy. So while I was in the room, the door chime went off three times, and she did encourage me out the door at 45 minutes. I mentioned it was short time, and she refunded me $10 "out of my own pocket," she said, to cover the difference in house fee between the 45 min and hour, I guess.
Another post talks about 6 hands and no interruptions, so I'm being there is a difference depending how many girls are working, and how many people are trying to get in around the same time. They would rather hurry someone out if he's "finish" to get to that next tipper, than turn someone away to treat the already done customer nicely with some extra attention. Maybe a different experience at the start or end of the month, time of day, number of girls, etc. On the day in question there were only two working, and they were busier than I've seen.
At cloud, I have seen them turn someone away, "You come back in half hour," but I guess different spa, different rules.
Regardless, I wanted to share in the spirit of full disclosure. As always, YMMV!
Trav.
-
10-06-26 00:38 #18660Senior Member

Posts: 570LuLu
Saw her yesterday, just as you stated. The only issue I had. She tried to scam me out of more house fee. She told me $50 half hour. When I arrived, handed her the fee, she said. No half hour $60 while laughing. I laughed back and said no, you told me on the phone, $50. I can leave.
Originally Posted by OldGuys8
[View Original Post]
That fixed it quick.
Good massage for sure, nice handy.











Reply With Quote






