Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 18638
-
10-02-26 05:04 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 345Brianna at Silk and Satin
I was in town for a few days on business, and after getting all of the heavy lifting done, I decided to see what the area had to offer. Called Silk and Satin after a few other calls were made and decided to see Brianna. The incall address is close to both ASU and the airport. At first I thought that the place was busy because of all the cars in the parking lot, only to find out that it was peaceful and quiet inside. I was told that there will always be several empty parking spaces. They share the lot with their neighbors. Brianna, a petite little (size 0?) sun kissed goddess with an amazing ass, greeted me with a friendly hug and light kiss on the cheek, welcomed me to her room with a cold water and after leaving the donation on the nightstand (I opted for the full hr for 350 (plus 50 xtra for GFE) Gk available for extra, but I declined) she walked me to the shower. It's a stand up shower and I cleaned alone, which is fine because I can get it done quicker, leaving more time in the room. Back in the room, Brianna reintroduced herself, but this time her arms were wrapped around my neck and the kiss much more passionate. She had me sit on the edge of the bed while she slowly worked her way south, her kisses deliberate, until she reached her destination. Her BBBJ is sensual and she has skills that one usually only sees in videos. After having juniors full attention as well as paying attention to the boys, I asked to switch positions. Her kitty was clean and tasty, and she appreciated my style, soft and gentle at first while reading the signs as to what she liked. Brianna became exceptionally wet and before long, she had me lay down while she continued with her amazing BBBJ, slipping the cover in at some point and then climbing on for the ride of my life. She was grinding away and I could feel juniors rubbing against her gspot the whole time, which is all it takes to keep me riveted. I loved how she reached behind her to rub the boys while she was grinding, but I could have sworn that she was also rubbing her starfish too. Maybe I should have opted in on the greek, but oh well. Lessons learned. She spun around in rcg, leaning slightly forward while I was sliding in and out, and the view was heavenly. Brianna is thick in all of the right places, and this lovely Latina from the DR has the type of ass that could make you pop quick. I'm glad that she didn't start out in this position as I may not have needed the full hour if she had. With my hands on her hips, she reached back and took one of mine, placing it so that my thumb was on her booty hole. Being the respectful gentleman that I am (debatable, I know) I gently and slowly massaged her there while she was fondling the boys some more. From here it wasn't much longer before I popped. From the sound and intensity of Brianna's rocking and rolling on me, she wasn't far behind, finally freezing up while I could see her ass quivering as she was getting chicken skin. Damn!! When she finally removed herself from junior, a hot towel was offered and taken. Some nice kisses accompanied her gentle cleaning of me, and we shared a water while I dressed. She walked me to the door, holding my arm like a true lover and I was on my way.
https://phoenix.bedpage.com/EroticMa.../13365061.html
-
10-02-26 00:33 #18622Regular Member

Posts: 6Candy at Sasa Spa
Stopped by Sasa Spa and was greeted by Candy. Paid the house fee and she opened the door and led me to the room. When we got into the room and I had a chance to look her up and down. I handed her the tip and told her to skip the massage. She's around 5'2 115 lbs. She doesn't have your typical Asian body; she's built more like a Latina girl. She has a nice round ass with curvy hips and C breasts and flat stomach. She had me lay down on the table took her clothes off and started licking, sucking and kissing every inch of my body. She did this for a long time and made sure to do the same to my dick too. When she got up to my neck she started DFK me and teased her way back down for a BBBJ. She really likes to tease and lick. It felt like she licked and sucked my dick for at least 15 minutes and then swung her legs over my head for some 69 action. She gets into and gets very wet. I had her put the condom on and had her get on her knees on the table. She can take a pounded and is very vocal letting you know she likes it. I was hoping to try a couple different positions but was enjoying my ride and finished in the bag.
-
10-01-26 20:08 #18621Banned Member

Posts: 10Gold Panda Sun City. Fendi is back!
[Deleted by Admin]
No shills
-
10-01-26 16:11 #18620Regular Member

Posts: 22Zoey at Red 8
Been meaning to come back for a while and finally had an afternoon free. Stopped in without an appointment and got lucky with Zoey. Young, cute face, short with long hair down her back. Good curves on her and a really nice ass that I kept my hands on half the visit. She brought me back to the room and we got started. Started with the standard oil massage. Pressure was fine, nothing to complain about. After the flip she climbed up and leaned in close. Kissing started then got into some real DFK. Moved my hands around and felt up her ass and tits. She slid down and went into BBBJ. Pulled her around for 69. Alternated between the BBBJ and some HJ. Good pace and oral skills overall. When it came time for the cover she mentioned BBFS was on the table for extra. Decided not to opt for it so she covered me up. Mish first, flipped to doggy, then she climbed on top for some CG. Finished with mish. Warm towel after and a head rub while I came down.
-
10-01-26 13:35 #18619Senior Member

Posts: 533Tina at Oasis
I saw Tina at Oasis. Tina is average height with a very nice body and a pretty face. She took me to the table shower. She gave me a very nice shower and we returned to the room where she gave me an excellent massage. We started by playing with an extended 69 session. Once she had enjoyed riding my face, she put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in cowgirl. She cleaned me up and sent me on my way with a hug.
-
10-01-26 13:19 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 1316How many baby wipes littered the floor when you were done?
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:30 #18617Senior Member

Posts: 1401Red 8 ain't that great
https://www.yelp.com/biz/red-8-spa-mesa
Have you ever had a handjob from an Asian woman while she is answering a text message on her Apple Watch? I have, by Strawberry at Red 8 in Mesa. She looks like an Asian Cardi B with big fake tits and ass. She is all business and rushes you out the door. I paid $50 to the house and $200 to her, which she demanded when I usually pay $140 for CFS in Mesa. The strip mall is really bad and a mental health facility is right next door. The patrons crowd the door in front of the AMP smoking and joking. The AMP is dirty and poorly maintained. I was out the door in fifteen minutes. She did not offer a massage. I got a HJ, BBBJ, and rushed CFS. One of my worst experiences from an AMP in a long time. I should have stayed home.
-
10-01-26 12:30 #18616Senior Member

Posts: 85Mandy
I would venture to say it is not the same Mandy since this one is at Cloud in the east valley and the Mandy you mention is at Kspa in Glendale.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:32 #18615Regular Member

Posts: 76Mandy at Kspa
Not sure where that is but, she is known to freelance a little bit, but I think she's at Cloud. Good luck. The one at Cloud doesn't get any better in the monger world.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:18 #18614Regular Member

Posts: 9So I just looked at the KSpa thread to see what you are talking about. If those pics are real then no that is not the same Mandy that I saw, but the entire write up sounds like her so I am curious, maybe she has been rotated away and they are using fake pics or it is just a completely different girl? Would love to know if anyone else knows.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:14 #18613Regular Member

Posts: 9Agreed that is usually the case but as I said I have never paid extra for it with these particular girls in fact 1 of them stopped accepting money from me at all and the really strange thing is that none of them want me to leave a review for them. It's a head scratcher for sure.
Originally Posted by Cashtalks25
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 11:09 #18612Regular Member

Posts: 9I have no idea I have never been to KSpa yet.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 02:48 #18611Senior Member

Posts: 123Mandy at Kspa?
In the Kspa forum they have a blonde Asian from California, is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by BiamondDack
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:36 #18610Senior Member

Posts: 1316I'm thinking trap, but I'm super cautious.
Originally Posted by DoToDont
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 21:38 #18609Senior Member

Posts: 231Agency: European massage?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...c47wGEpLgsSfEg
Several ads with multiple girls. Seems to be east valley and booker is easy to work with.
Anyone can confirm I am not walking into a trap?












Reply With Quote




