Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 535 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 8015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8000

    Idk about this one

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure my fellow Birmingham mongers have seen this by now. Thoughts??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...v/482513223108

    BPS.
    This one is weird as I've seen her multiple times and no issues. Saw this today which was crazy I was thinking of seeing her tonight but a part of that post made me refrain. Maybe someone will figure it out and share for us.

  2. #7999

    Diamond

    I'm sure my fellow Birmingham mongers have seen this by now. Thoughts??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...v/482513223108

    BPS.

  3. #7998

    Same Lele from older reports

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...l/030286515762

    Hello,

    Is this the same girl from years ago reports? I wouldn't mind seeing her.

    Thank you.

  4. #7997

    Does anyone know Autumn? Pic included

    This lady is moving to my town (Asheville NC). Looks like she's from your neck of the woods, but I can't find any info or reviews about her. Do any of you fine folks have any details you coud share about her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 11.59.39 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #7996
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    I got the strong impression with her that while of course she's in the biz to make money but that she also really digs it. She's definitely not a clock watcher after my time was up she was really in no hurry to get me out the door. MJ.
    Oh she digs it and then some.

  6. #7995
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi50  [View Original Post]
    Unless she's went downhill sum I viewed her as a MILF I'd see in Publix she was fun.
    One thing to know about her when you book an appointment it's definitely necessary to mention that you don't want to see her if she is having her period. She booked an appointment with me and when I showed up she failed to mention anything about being on her period until we were naked and in the bed it made for a very unpleasant experience lots of odor that I didn't appreciate plus to me it's just unsanitary to be with a woman when she's having her monthly cycle. I know not everyone feels that way but that's just my own personal preference so something to consider if you book her be sure to mention that you don't want to see her if she's having her period if that matters to you. MJ.

  7. #7994
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladz  [View Original Post]
    I refer to her as "Grippy". As in east to grip ahold of when railing her. I've used her a few times and always had great results. Very open menu, has not said no to me yet. And communication is not the best but better than some out there. She is also very open to MMF.
    I got the strong impression with her that while of course she's in the biz to make money but that she also really digs it. She's definitely not a clock watcher after my time was up she was really in no hurry to get me out the door. MJ.

  8. #7993
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/248891919956

    Had a good visit with Diamond. Her communication was okay but not great. The visit overall was good she had a nice accommodating menu. She is a fairly thick girl so if that's not your thing then it's not your thing I wouldn't say BBW but she's a chunky chick. Very flexible and we had a great time I took advantage of one of her daily specials. She was very pleasant to be with and I would see her again. MJ.
    I refer to her as "Grippy". As in east to grip ahold of when railing her. I've used her a few times and always had great results. Very open menu, has not said no to me yet. And communication is not the best but better than some out there. She is also very open to MMF.

  9. #7992
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Had my first dream with Tuesday today, which I guess is a rite of passage up here. After I saw her in person I knew I didn't want to do FS but damn she can get down on that thing. Not bad, not bad at all.
    Unless she's went downhill sum I viewed her as a MILF I'd see in Publix she was fun.

  10. #7991

    Diamond

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/248891919956

    Had a good visit with Diamond. Her communication was okay but not great. The visit overall was good she had a nice accommodating menu. She is a fairly thick girl so if that's not your thing then it's not your thing I wouldn't say BBW but she's a chunky chick. Very flexible and we had a great time I took advantage of one of her daily specials. She was very pleasant to be with and I would see her again. MJ.

  11. #7990
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.
    Lmao thanks man.

  12. #7989
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.
    Handy I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself! MJ.

  13. #7988
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango  [View Original Post]
    Op could've posted number and link and be more specific. Got us acting like detectives trying to find who he's talking about. Come on now, it's kinda ridiculous.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.

  14. #7987
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavaliers  [View Original Post]
    I second that Drsmooth1, Inquiry minds wants to know.
    Op could've posted number and link and be more specific. Got us acting like detectives trying to find who he's talking about. Come on now, it's kinda ridiculous.

  15. #7986

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Escort Babylon, listcrwler.
    You have DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape