Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 535 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7910
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    All very good suggestions Bladz! I must admit that I'm not as subtle As You Are when it comes to belt buckle type items because I routinely drop my 11 shot baby glock into my right front pocket and if the provider has any problem with that I just say sorry turn around and walk out the door. Too many times I've had a boyfriend / pimp busting through the door and threaten me or try to follow me out to my vehicle I'm not trying to be threatening to anybody but I'm not going to put myself in a dangerous situation if I can help it if the provider has a problem with that well she can spend somebody else's money not mine! MJ.
    This ages me but back in the day when the Den strip club was open and C. B. Was still alive and rowdy (if you know you know) one of the female managers who was an older lady had a super cool husband who had a watch that was a single shot. 22 he bought at a pawn shop in Gulf Shores. I tried for years to buy or trade with him for that and he never would bite. Even offered him the open bolt MAC 10 with the unregistered suppressor as trade. Even after dumping a 30 round mag in the dumpster in the alley he would not budge. He smiled a lot but still would not trade. If I could find another I would snap it up quick.

  2. #7909
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladz  [View Original Post]
    There are some sites that will make you a very real looking (novelty) I'd for around $300. You can choose any name and use your real picture. Just never use it when LE asks for I'd. And never carry any I'd, credit cards, or debit cards to any meeting. Just the donation and if your like me that special belt buckle from North American Arms as a just in case.
    All very good suggestions Bladz! I must admit that I'm not as subtle As You Are when it comes to belt buckle type items because I routinely drop my 11 shot baby glock into my right front pocket and if the provider has any problem with that I just say sorry turn around and walk out the door. Too many times I've had a boyfriend / pimp busting through the door and threaten me or try to follow me out to my vehicle I'm not trying to be threatening to anybody but I'm not going to put myself in a dangerous situation if I can help it if the provider has a problem with that well she can spend somebody else's money not mine! MJ.

  3. #7908
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging with a Brazilian provider from eros. Rates are reasonable but she's asking for a photo of my I'd with full name and birthdate. Seems like a huge red flag but the agency and provide specifically are well reviewed online. Thoughts or experience here?? Thanks. Stay safe.
    There are some sites that will make you a very real looking (novelty) I'd for around $300. You can choose any name and use your real picture. Just never use it when LE asks for I'd. And never carry any I'd, credit cards, or debit cards to any meeting. Just the donation and if your like me that special belt buckle from North American Arms as a just in case.

  4. #7907
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging with a Brazilian provider from eros. Rates are reasonable but she's asking for a photo of my I'd with full name and birthdate. Seems like a huge red flag but the agency and provide specifically are well reviewed online. Thoughts or experience here?? Thanks. Stay safe.
    You do you but I would NEVER in a million years provide that to any hobby provider. I wouldn't give this info to Christy Canyon if she were really in my city. This is just asking for trouble.

    BPS.

  5. #7906

    Red Flags.

    I was messaging with a Brazilian provider from eros. Rates are reasonable but she's asking for a photo of my I'd with full name and birthdate. Seems like a huge red flag but the agency and provide specifically are well reviewed online. Thoughts or experience here?? Thanks. Stay safe.

  6. #7905
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072
    You're about 7 or 8 years late on this one. Was an absolute gem years ago, hard no today.

  7. #7904
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcrxsi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/190938758175

    423 599 2676.

    205 206 9442.

    Anybody tried this one?
    Hell to the no! This girl wants you to pay her overpriced rates when she hardly has anything on her menu! Also not everybody in the damn Universe has an iPhone so even if you're open to video verification you can't really do FaceTime with an Android phone! This girl is just looking for a sucker who wants to pay too much money for very little of anything and take too many chances with their privacy in the bargain not for me thank you very much! MJ.

  8. #7903

    Election Year

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/190938758175

    423 599 2676.

    205 206 9442.

    Anybody tried this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blonde bombshell spinner cleveland.jpg‎  

  9. #7902
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072
    The hotel she lists is a total crap hole. Plus she has more NO's than a nun so.

  10. #7901

    Dom Providers

    Long time lurker here. I've been checking out the site for a few years now. I've visited some ladies based on information I've found here (Tuesday, Adrian Kay).

    Can anyone point me to somewhere I can find reputable ladies who provide dom services? STG & Tryst are a little thin.

    I know this isn't the typical request here but I couldn't think of another place to check.

  11. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072
    Haven't seen her but seems like a hell no to me.

  12. #7899

    Bessemer!

    Any info on this one. Not from Alabama so just reading the forum. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/630022928072

  13. #7898

    Drsmooth1

    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a petite AA spinner that has been very submissive and compliant in our meetups. She has expressed that she may be ready to venture, still a little skittish. Before exposing her to the world I would like to have a greek session. She has allowed several attempts but she is a virgin, so every attempt has ended in failure. I really want to succeed so any info on how to acclimate a virgin asshole and make it enjoyable for both of us would be appreciated.
    I sent you a PM my friend 👍.

    Happy Hunting Everyone.

  14. #7897

    Anal

    I've been seeing a petite AA spinner that has been very submissive and compliant in our meetups. She has expressed that she may be ready to venture, still a little skittish. Before exposing her to the world I would like to have a greek session. She has allowed several attempts but she is a virgin, so every attempt has ended in failure. I really want to succeed so any info on how to acclimate a virgin asshole and make it enjoyable for both of us would be appreciated.

  15. #7896
    Had my first dream with Tuesday today, which I guess is a rite of passage up here. After I saw her in person I knew I didn't want to do FS but damn she can get down on that thing. Not bad, not bad at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape