Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 28087
-
12-22-26 21:01 #28087Administrator

Posts: 5265Very important!!! Read this !!!!!!
As a result of NEVER FUCKING ENDING shills, I'm going to make a new rule for this thread. You can only posts reports on this thread if you are a Senior Member with over 50 reports. Anybody else posting in any manner will immediately be banned. I don't care if you post to ask a question, to compliment a report, I don't care why. If you are not an established Senior Member with over 50 reports and you post on this thread I will ban your account and delete all your posts.
To the guys who have been helping me in this battle, thank you, all of you qualify. What I would like you to do is continue to report posts but when you do please quote the post and comment, "reported" that way I won't have 50 guys reporting the same post.
Again, if you are not a Senior Member with over 50 posts you may not post in this thread.
A2
-
10-19-26 11:42 #28086Administrator

Posts: 5265Seems like my note fell off the page again.
This is the updated list of spas that have been banned on the USASG because their owners will not stop creating shills to post here.
Arjons
Belle Vie
Moon sea
Aqua
ME
New oriental
7
Erma
Mesa Ridge
Aroma
Spa Capri
Some of these may actually be closed, but they are all Mimi's and you can't post about them. If you do I will ban you.
A2
-
Today 16:25 #28085Senior Member

Posts: 116K spas?
Are any Korean spas still around? Wanting something different from Chinese and Thai.
-
Today 10:58 #28084Senior Member

Posts: 462Point Loma TT
Going myself in midway the other day, and decided to test my luck at Point Loma TT. Last year I got a decent HJ here, this time, no luck. Although the masseuse didn't seem to mind my hands roaming otc and servicing myself. I also stopped by Loma Massage on Rosecrans, it was strictly legit.
-
Yesterday 22:15 #28083Senior Member

Posts: 214Definately. I could barely tell with the visual and auditory overload.
Originally Posted by Edcor
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-26 00:02 #28082Senior Member

Posts: 358100% agree. Luna looks cute, Alina looks mixed, Sally looks sultry, and Abby looks seductive.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately Abby is leaving tonight but another familiar (popular) girl will start tomorrow.
-
10-07-26 15:32 #28081Senior Member

Posts: 438Sugar Spa. Alina, Sally, Luna & Abbie
When I don't have enough to go to my favorite kAgency or have the time to research who might be good I make sure to check here because it is almost always a slam dunk. I like the thrill of blind dates. And so since I had a small window of opportunity I checked Sugar Spa. They always have at least four Chinese girls. Alina greeted me and brought me in a room. She seems mixed. Nice tits. She pressed up against me and knew I had boner. She has good curves and then came Sally who was also pretty with a tiny slender body that reminded me of a sexy mamasan. They asked if I had an appointment and I let them know I had an appointment with Luna. I never met her and she is really cute. She stripped down and looked so good. I pulled out my cock and let her suck. We Very awesome girl. She kissed me DFK right away and it didn't stop there. She let me know she liked what I was doing. When I saw her tattoo on her stomach I knew that she was a good one. She really did everything to make me want to come back and said I was awesome very time I kissed her. On my way out I saw Abbie who recognized me from before and she was looking very good too and said she remembered me. Very hot girls. They all Look good. Have great Attitudes and good Service that is Enthusuastic and I like to Repeat here.
-
10-05-26 18:14 #28080Senior Member

Posts: 214Phoebe at Lotus. Surprise squirter.
Had some extra time for an initial visit here. It seemed busy on University, but luckily there was parking in the back.
First visit to a new spot, and wasn't about to try out the usuals because of how they have been always busy, I was hesitant at first. I walked around to the front, and was greeted by Phoebe. Thick in a good way, and was extremely flirty. DFK'd once we got into the big room with the storage stand across the opposite side of the entrance. Thought to myself an actual bed would be perfect in here, but I digress. We immediatly start feeling each other up before an actual discussion about time, but I finally agree to a full hour. I usually don't go extra time, but I did asked for future reference if Phobe was good....So far, outstanding. She was cute. Thick and curvy in all the right places. 5'4, Natty C"s, clean shaven, and did I mention flirty! She left after the negotiation, and I really couldn't keep my hands off of her. We joked at the room door with her tits out and she started grinding me as she said she would come back, and said, let's fuck at the door. I jokingly grab her hips and wave to a non existent Summer (the other girl working, which I found out by texting before I got there). And we both had a good laugh as she was playing along by moaning at every thrust as I waved.
Anyway, I only had my boxers on after about 30-45 seconds before she came back with supplies. She placed them in the far end of the storage area and immediatly flipped her top up, and we resumed more DFK, grouping, neck, chest and ear licking and nibbling. She eventually flung her top off and got to her knees to get my boxers off, and went with a very sensual and plauful BBBJ with bls. This went on for some time (I'm still standing), and only 10 mintues in guesstimate. Great eye contact, and tongue action, while making sure I enjoyed her. I started to feel she was doing too much, I stood her up, turned her around, and slipped her joggers and panties off in 1 go, then kissed her cheeks real fast, and had her lie down and she immediatly grabbed mu piece and continued with that awesome blow job. I couldn't take it too mcuh, so I layed back the opposite direction, and postitioned ourselves in 69, and we didn't miss a beat. Had access to each other, and each of us making the muffled breathing noises, and I thoroghly enjoyed her clean shaven snatch. She was gyrating her hips as I dined on her, and I just couldn't not let my self thrust back into her mouth. She is a bit toothy, but in the moment, I asked less teeth. She obkiged and we were basically fucking each others mouth, whis was a fantastic way to enjoy each other. Some time in this exchange, she started to convulse, and she immediatly got up her knees. I though she was going to mount me (I didn't ask for it), but I was about to pull her hips right back to my face, and she said wait. Then let out a moan as she sqirted all over my crotch. Not my first squirt, but by far the hossest I've experienced. She started rubbing her bean and looked back at me with that cute but devilish grin. I though we were done, but she said "condom, I fuck you now". Still don't know how much time had lapsed, but I was not going to miss out on this. She grabs a condome from the storage area near the m9 nitor, and she slips it on, and ACG, and pounds the shit outta me. It felt great, and was also working her kegels out as well. I immediatly support her ass, and I strert thrust up to her, and the slapping gets louder. She then drops to her knees, and rides me. We start DFKing as she's biting my lip, and just moving those hips. Again, I don't know how far along we are in the hour, but kept going with it till I sit up in Lotus, and continue the locomotion. Our rhythm in sync, and keep grinding avay. Eventually grab her waist, reposition to give her room on the massage table and pound away at mish. She's giving me encouragement with moans, "ohyeah baby", dfk, and stares as I just continue the onslought of my moans, slapping, and just thoroughly engulfing myself into her. Again, I don't check my time, and just keep pounding till I finish in the bag. One last bug thrust, and we both moan loud. LOUD. Then collaspe right into her neck, as she continues to kiss my neck and cheek. We eventually rest, and says "my boyfriend". She leaves real fast, as I am still eager to feel her up some more, but comes back for a blue toast, and lays down beside me to shoot the shit as we both rest. By the time I knew what occured, she then cleaned me up and had me flip face down for a massage. Some small talk (her english good conversational), and asked me to flip over. As I did, she placed a rather small pillow at my head, and then mounts me (both of us are still naked), and we cuddle. More kissing, and just being there. Before I knew it. My time was definately up. As I left. Summer said next time, 2 girls. Definatly on the to do list. Got dressed and ended up leaving the back door and Phoebe making out with me as I closed that back door and was still dfking with her. Could've gone another round, easily. But I didn't push any further as I only had funds for the 1 hour. We eventually stopped, and kissed one last time.
Definately going back for the double. But my energy was so spent with Phoebe, I just don't think I can really hang with both Summer and Phoebe. But I am willing to give 8 t ole collage try! .
Sorry if ridiculously long. I kinda left a lot more out. It really was just a blur that 1 hour.
-
10-05-26 05:27 #28079Senior Member

Posts: 262There's not really anything downtown, you'll be stuck ubering to get any options. If you are willing to do that, there are many.
Originally Posted by MeridianTime
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 14:11 #28078Senior Member

Posts: 65Cruise port
I'm coming down from Seattle and will be there for 1 day. Any recommendations for places near the cruise terminal? Thanks in advance. I can definitely make recommendations for Seattle area if anyone is interested.
-
10-04-26 13:14 #28077Senior Member

Posts: 70Alina at Sugar
As we get towards the end of the year, we always see a lot of our favorites coming back around and its a welcome sight. When Soomi and Joy visit at the same time I always have a hard time picking, but now thay they're both gone I was waiting on what the new lineup would be. The new sugar thread is insanely helpful with this and once I saw Alinas name pop up I just grabbed my keys and took off.
Alina is one of my favorite body types at AMPs. She's thick and all the right places, has fantastic natty Ds, and an ass that I love to watch ripple from behind. She's about 5'3 to 5'5, and low key gives a pretty great massage and some amazing teasing. She's got a good game plan for giving plenty of attention to the boys, but isn't afraid or bothered at all by going a little off script. She's got a pretty strong head game, but believe me when I say the sight in both ACG and doggy is absolute heaven. Her skin tone is a little darker like Linda's, I think its remember someone saying she was mixed Filipino, which is probably true. Either way, Alina is a great time, and Sugars natty tit game is strong right now, so if you're a tit giy you can't go wrong with Alina.
Repeat, yeah, already did. Going to check out Luna this week and will report back.
-
10-03-26 17:44 #28076Senior Member

Posts: 856Yes, it happens. The most likely explanation is this new shop is somehow related to another shop you used, so they had access to the contact list. If you use a burner, nothing to worry about.
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 16:51 #28075Senior Member

Posts: 313Yeah, it's actually pretty common. They could be reaching out for a few different reasons usually with consent though and most always from the girl not the shop:
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
1, You mentioned you write on here, so they're hoping you'll come by and leave a review — probably the most common one.
2, You tip well. More money, more honey, am I right? 😂.
3, You're a 10/10 Chad and apparently they just can't get enough of you.
4, Your ATF girl wants you to come back and pay her a visit. - another common reason.
Jokes aside, it definitely happens, but I do think it's a pretty questionable practice. You never really know who might have access to that phone at the time. Imagine it is someone you don't want to know you are in the hobby, and that can create some seriously awkward situations for you or misunderstandings outside of the hobby, if I am putting it lightly.
Hopefully, you used a burner number rather than your personal one when giving out your number. If you ever feel like your privacy or personal information may be compromised, it's probably best to stop using that number and take the appropriate steps to protect your privacy.
-
10-02-26 20:54 #28074Senior Member

Posts: 68Strange experience
Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? Last evening I got a text from a spa that I've never been to with address, pricing and line up. It was from the MMS and when I asked where she got my number from, she said from a provider I see from time to time at a different spa. Is it common practice for providers to share clients phone numbers with other shops? I was a little freaked out!
Doretti.
-
10-01-26 11:05 #28073Senior Member

Posts: 126What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Smllbybgcck
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





