Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
What Are You Waiting For?
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1694
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.

    I made this thread for the people with that can't post in the regular Massage Parlor Reports. Yes I understand that it will very quickly be full of posts from shills. Sorry, I'm not going to do anything about that. The guys who use this thread will have to be quick to ignore users.

    Once you're a Senior with 50 posts you can use the normal thread, until then you're stuck with this one.

    I'm saying this once, if the fucking pimps running these fucking places don't stop fucking with these reports I'm going to start editing what gets posted so that nobody who reads it will ever take the chance of going to your place.

    A2

  2. #1693

    New to area

    Visiting downtown San Diego gas lamp district. Any good providers nearby or is it worth going to one of the more frequent spas mentioned in the thread? Appreciate any advice, will leave a review on it.

  3. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    North county = GILFS. Oftentimes they are HJ only and the ladies there are like 5 out of 10's sometimes worse. You occassionally find a decent looking 7 but they are rare. IF you want a decent massage and a rub and tug its fine though.

    San Diego. Convoy / Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Typically a lot younger girls in their 20's to 30's. No massage. Its basically pay and get down. Almost anything and everything is on the menu depending on the girl.
    Sadly, there are so few reports from North County. Ark? Strength? Serenity?

  4. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've been dumping my load in some old ladies in these house I've found here. Really appreciate that, I'll be looking into San Diego convoy mira mesa miramar. Any specific spas yall can recommend? What about any good escorts list crawler? DM's open.

    Cheers.
    If you are near Mira Mesa, recommend Sugar (especially on weekends when they are quieter).

    If you are near Miramar, recommend MMW since they have table shower.

  5. #1690
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect.

    Thanks for playing.

    Just kidding. But no, they are NOT the same person.
    Oh ok. Idk I was just going by what the phone person said. Maybe they thought I was looking for her and trying ro get me to come in? Didn't work in their favor.

  6. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    No massage. Its basically pay and get down. Almost anything and everything is on the menu depending on the girl.
    It's foreign to me when I hear how dudes get a massage first, and use that time to see if there's more on the menu. Laying face down, their hands may wander when she's within reach. Caressing her legs or ass to see how she reacts. Truth be told, it's a smart move if you have no intel on the nature of the shop.

    On the other end of the spectrum are the handful of hot spots, where the girls are escorting you to your room-literally and figuratively-leading you by your junk like a lost puppy on a leash. Chances are high you'll be exchanging bodily fluids before exchanging names.

  7. #1688
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Phoebe

    I thought her C's were natural, but she said to me "half natural-half implant".

    My guess is she had decent boobs to start and added a smaller implant. They feel natural until you dig in further.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    Had some extra time for an initial visit here. It seemed busy on University, but luckily there was parking in the back.

    First visit to a new spot, and wasn't about to try out the usuals because of how they have been always busy, I was hesitant at first. I walked around to the front, and was greeted by Phoebe. Thick in a good way, and was extremely flirty. DFK'd once we got into the big room with the storage stand across the opposite side of the entrance. Thought to myself an actual bed would be perfect in here, but I digress. We immediatly start feeling each other up before an actual discussion about time, but I finally agree to a full hour. I usually don't go extra time, but I did asked for future reference if Phobe was good....So far, outstanding. She was cute. Thick and curvy in all the right places. 5'4, Natty C"s, clean shaven, and did I mention flirty! She left after the negotiation, and I really couldn't keep my hands off of her. We joked at the room door with her tits out and she started grinding me as she said she would come back, and said, let's fuck at the door.r.

  8. #1687
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    North county = GILFS. Oftentimes they are HJ only and the ladies there are like 5 out of 10's sometimes worse. You occassionally find a decent looking 7 but they are rare. IF you want a decent massage and a rub and tug its fine though.

    San Diego. Convoy / Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Typically a lot younger girls in their 20's to 30's. No massage. Its basically pay and get down. Almost anything and everything is on the menu depending on the girl.
    Yeah I've been dumping my load in some old ladies in these house I've found here. Really appreciate that, I'll be looking into San Diego convoy mira mesa miramar. Any specific spas yall can recommend? What about any good escorts list crawler? DM's open.

    Cheers.

  9. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    I've only been to the Spa's in North County. I keep hearing San Diego has the best Spas can anyone elaborate? Best rates? Best looking girls? Or best service? Any one have any suggestions of where I should go? I'd appreciate any info. In Las Vegas I use to frequent Latin american houses not sure if we have anything like that here. Cheers.
    North county = GILFS. Oftentimes they are HJ only and the ladies there are like 5 out of 10's sometimes worse. You occassionally find a decent looking 7 but they are rare. IF you want a decent massage and a rub and tug its fine though.

    San Diego. Convoy / Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Typically a lot younger girls in their 20's to 30's. No massage. Its basically pay and get down. Almost anything and everything is on the menu depending on the girl.

  10. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    After texting and asking for pics, I foind oit CiCi also goes by Vivian. My guess is Fit Vivian.
    If you're looking for fit Vivian, I believe she's back at Ashford (formerly SHW).

  11. #1684

    Visiting San Diego gas lamp

    Hey been reading the threads. Visiting gas lamp district soon. Noticed only a few spots nearby. I won't have a car. Any recommendations of a spot near by or is it recommended to uber and visit one of the more usual spots. Would likely prefer something closer to the district.

    Appreciate any input. Will leave a review where I go.

    Prefer young, skinny and big chested.

  12. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    After texting and asking for pics, I foind oit CiCi also goes by Vivian. My guess is Fit Vivian.
    Incorrect.

    Thanks for playing.

    Just kidding. But no, they are NOT the same person.

  13. #1682

    CiCi Mira Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Curious what's legendary about Cici?
    After texting and asking for pics, I foind oit CiCi also goes by Vivian. My guess is Fit Vivian.

  14. #1681
    I've only been to the Spa's in North County. I keep hearing San Diego has the best Spas can anyone elaborate? Best rates? Best looking girls? Or best service? Any one have any suggestions of where I should go? I'd appreciate any info. In Las Vegas I use to frequent Latin american houses not sure if we have anything like that here. Cheers.

  15. #1680

    Unforgettable Session

    Loves to fuck and cum, especially in oral. Got a message from her to see her, before her aunt came in, so she is horny af rn, see her soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Curious what's legendary about Cici?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape