Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 52348
-
Yesterday 22:48 #52348Senior Member

Posts: 306Not yet
I've been meaning to slow down but the opposite happened. I had been consistently just doing 1 a week but September was more stressful than usual so I ended up going twice a week. Will try to slow down again this Oct. So far only been once.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 15:02 #52347Senior Member

Posts: 167Frequency
With how the economy is I had two questions:
1. Have you reduced the amount you spent compared to before the war?
2. Is business slower for the ladies?
-
Yesterday 13:55 #52346Regular Member

Posts: 29Duos?
Anyone know if Maya offers any duos? Feel free to dm thanks.
-
Yesterday 11:24 #52345Senior Member

Posts: 2323Kbliss slots.
Rina, Kona, Maya.
-
Yesterday 09:20 #52344Senior Member

Posts: 1582Mari and Sienna
Also recently saw Mari and Sienna, review to come soon, too tired for now BUT!! I want to shout out to the ones who helped on answer questions for these two ladies, they were two great ride!
-
Yesterday 09:18 #52343Senior Member

Posts: 1582New Ara with real pic
Hi Gents, the booker updated Ara's picture and this set is 95% her with very minimal photoshop.
Since we can't search 3 letter names I just repost my review here with a new link.
https://prettysexy.girls4u.net/model/579
Body: Young pre-MILF like a hot teacher's aid, mid height spinner about 5'3 but slim without an Oz of fat. Nice curve ass to waist ratio and small perky butt with nicely done C cup that I could barely feel the bag. Tight pussy and very responsive all around anywhere you lick or suck.
Service: DFK at the door, long strong BBBJ by the bed and no problem DT all the way nose to my belly. Let me fondle her tits and suck on it how ever I want without push back. Very vocal and responsive with body spasms. DATY was very rewarding, moaning and grabbing my hair and squeezing my head with her thigh. A lot like JAV style of response, personally I like it when they are more vocal, real or fake, who knows but I enjoy it. Entered her bare standing mish, felt like I'm fucking newly wedded neighbor's young wife, LOL. Got tired and have her go on top, oh boy this is where she shine, she can definitely ride the heck out of it and had me to the edge, had to stop her and get some DG action with them tits swinging. Nice ass to grab and mirror to look at her face. Laid her down for final mish and pounded away hard and fast with her voice getting louder and louder, fuck her kegal is something else, felt like a tight glove, came deep inside and her holding me tight after. Stayed in there for a few minutes till Jr limp down, pull out to see my seeds ooz out, LOL. All in all, great ride.
Attitude: GFE+PSE service queen, pleaser, borderline HYA. Playful and willing.
English: so so, but also some mandarin too.
Repeat: Yes, not your typical MILF service queen but one level better in many areas and younger.
Good luck gents.
-
Yesterday 08:58 #52342Senior Member

Posts: 2323BookerM. New meat Been, Mila.
Rokm. Ch.
-
Yesterday 03:22 #52341Regular Member

Posts: 3Vanilla
I used to see her every week. Then she just up & banned me & I have no idea why.
Originally Posted by HobbyRusty
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 01:40 #52340Senior Member

Posts: 107Not bad!
It's good to ask and find out what info is available.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 22:49 #52339Senior Member

Posts: 137Cancellation
Any had problems booking Vanilla this time around? Been cancelled on twice.
-
10-06-26 21:29 #52338Senior Member

Posts: 1582My bad
Guess I have never seen her pop up anywhere, was just curious and searched and posted here for anyone who had the same question as me.
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
Well, guess not, LOL.
-
10-06-26 18:03 #52337Administrator

Posts: 5264Ok
Why haven't you started one?
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
A2
-
10-06-26 11:34 #52336Senior Member

Posts: 920FakeHero you are the biggest proponent of the Very High Priced girl Club, so start a thread for them and big ballers that want to write about them, and keep this one clean for the common man.
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
Never mind I did it. Can we stop talking about it now and get back to pussy.
A2
-
10-06-26 11:31 #52335Senior Member

Posts: 920Exactly, that is my point and why the comment of the OP that made it is very sus and "shill sounding", but that's just IMO and that of others with common sense. Haha.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 10:21 #52334Senior Member

Posts: 362Newish to LA
Alexa is mainly in OC and San Diego with tours to other places.
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
She's been in LA before for a week or two when she comes.










Reply With Quote






