Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 3490 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52342
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52342

    Mari and Sienna

    Also recently saw Mari and Sienna, review to come soon, too tired for now BUT!! I want to shout out to the ones who helped on answer questions for these two ladies, they were two great ride!

  2. #52341

    New Ara with real pic

    Hi Gents, the booker updated Ara's picture and this set is 95% her with very minimal photoshop.

    Since we can't search 3 letter names I just repost my review here with a new link.

    https://prettysexy.girls4u.net/model/579

    Body: Young pre-MILF like a hot teacher's aid, mid height spinner about 5'3 but slim without an Oz of fat. Nice curve ass to waist ratio and small perky butt with nicely done C cup that I could barely feel the bag. Tight pussy and very responsive all around anywhere you lick or suck.

    Service: DFK at the door, long strong BBBJ by the bed and no problem DT all the way nose to my belly. Let me fondle her tits and suck on it how ever I want without push back. Very vocal and responsive with body spasms. DATY was very rewarding, moaning and grabbing my hair and squeezing my head with her thigh. A lot like JAV style of response, personally I like it when they are more vocal, real or fake, who knows but I enjoy it. Entered her bare standing mish, felt like I'm fucking newly wedded neighbor's young wife, LOL. Got tired and have her go on top, oh boy this is where she shine, she can definitely ride the heck out of it and had me to the edge, had to stop her and get some DG action with them tits swinging. Nice ass to grab and mirror to look at her face. Laid her down for final mish and pounded away hard and fast with her voice getting louder and louder, fuck her kegal is something else, felt like a tight glove, came deep inside and her holding me tight after. Stayed in there for a few minutes till Jr limp down, pull out to see my seeds ooz out, LOL. All in all, great ride.

    Attitude: GFE+PSE service queen, pleaser, borderline HYA. Playful and willing.

    English: so so, but also some mandarin too.

    Repeat: Yes, not your typical MILF service queen but one level better in many areas and younger.

    Good luck gents.

  3. #52340

    Not bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    Guess I have never seen her pop up anywhere, was just curious and searched and posted here for anyone who had the same question as me.

    Well, guess not, LOL.
    It's good to ask and find out what info is available.

  4. #52339

    Cancellation

    Any had problems booking Vanilla this time around? Been cancelled on twice.

  5. #52338

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Any profile starting with 400, just MO, isn't that new.

    Profile does start in December 2024.
    Guess I have never seen her pop up anywhere, was just curious and searched and posted here for anyone who had the same question as me.

    Well, guess not, LOL.

  6. #52337
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    Why haven't you started one?

    A2

  7. #52336
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    FakeHero you are the biggest proponent of the Very High Priced girl Club, so start a thread for them and big ballers that want to write about them, and keep this one clean for the common man.

    Never mind I did it. Can we stop talking about it now and get back to pussy.

    A2

  8. #52335
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    I would have choose to fuck 14 different girls at 14 different time that is convenient for me (to be honest, there are lots choices in OC), unless he is someone who can not show his face in the public like celebrity or politician or public servant some sort. I will continue to enjoy my 350 all day long all I can eat. Or he could just get a sugar baby for 5 k, you could have fuck all week.
    Exactly, that is my point and why the comment of the OP that made it is very sus and "shill sounding", but that's just IMO and that of others with common sense. Haha.

  9. #52334

    Newish to LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Any profile starting with 400, just MO, isn't that new.

    Profile does start in December 2024.
    Alexa is mainly in OC and San Diego with tours to other places.

    She's been in LA before for a week or two when she comes.

  10. #52333

    New to LA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    400981 on T-E-are.
    Any profile starting with 400, just MO, isn't that new.

    Profile does start in December 2024.

  11. #52332

    New girl Alexa FYI

    400981 on T-E-are.

  12. #52331

    You made my day bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyRusty  [View Original Post]
    If your friend pays for my girl I'll gladly drive him back and forth.
    Wow, ROFL, you made my day bruh!

  13. #52330

    5 k = 14 times 350, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SainHT  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.
    I would have choose to fuck 14 different girls at 14 different time that is convenient for me (to be honest, there are lots choices in OC), unless he is someone who can not show his face in the public like celebrity or politician or public servant some sort. I will continue to enjoy my 350 all day long all I can eat. Or he could just get a sugar baby for 5 k, you could have fuck all week.

  14. #52329
    First, paying $5 K for an overnight with a K-girl is ridiculously overpriced, and second, it really doesn't make any sense if the reason is truly because he doesn't want to drive from OC to LA twice in one day. If he wants to see the girl twice, then just see the girl in the evening, stay at a hotel, then see the girl in the morning, then it's just one drive from OC to LA, and you have money left over to pay for a couple of really nice meals and to pay for your gas.

    Seeing a girl twice in one day only makes sense to me if you're getting some OTC time with her. If you get to fuck first, then go out and spend some time together, then fuck later in the day / evening, all with some sort of discount, then sure. But if you have to pay full price, I'd rather see two different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SainHT  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.

  15. #52328

    Book a hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape