Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 136
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyShack1975  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. She was the first person I messaged when I joined Hx and she want at least 3 girls in my network. I doubt she will meet with a random with no account.
    Fun4 Dayz on hx is good her photos are accurate however you'll notice no face pics because she's mid 40's easy even though her profile list mid 30's. DON'T ASK HER ABOUT THE AGE DISCREPANCIES she'll kick you to the curb after she gets your money. So don't ruin a good thing. She's been on hx a long long time her old handle was Here2 Play or something similar. If she doesn't see you move on she can be a major head case and not in a good way.

  2. #135

    Simply. Lovely

    Met with Simply. Lovely today in Ontario. She is pretty cool to talk to. I opted for the 45 min special $220. She is cute and looks like someone I can't put my finger on but has a nice juicy butt, and her pussy is grippy. IDK if it's bc I didn't do the hour but the session felt a little rushed. Very little dfk / lfk, then she blew me for a few minutes and asked if I was ready to fuck, I wanted to do some 69 but that was only a few minutes too. Put the condom on and went doggy, busted in a few minutes too. Session was ok, won't repeat bc I would rather try a new girl and going in blind the service would be about the same. No BBFS, but I probably won't tell even if there was bc some buttfucks on this site fuck it up for everyone, I had one provider ask me to take down a review bc people were messaging and bugging her about bare services. Man, I felt like such a fucking asshole.

    Messaged Rissa today bc she was in ontario but she was $400 hhr, $600 hr cfs, says full GFE menu and then says +$100 for lfk / dfk. WTF.

    I guess unless you don't state a specific time, many providers won't message you back until they feel like it. I asked about rates and menu, then an hour later I see them post a new ad with never responding to my message. LOL.

  3. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by AwfulLlama  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this area and we don't use HX back home. Is there a way to contact her without that?
    I doubt it. She was the first person I messaged when I joined Hx and she want at least 3 girls in my network. I doubt she will meet with a random with no account.

  4. #133
    Newish to mongering, visiting this area. Back home no one ever used HX. Is there a way to contact Fun4 Dayz without that account?

  5. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelPena  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while, it's a shame she don't do BBFS.
    What's her rates? I'm kinda new to HX, how are you supposed to know what's on the menu or pricing? Just messaging them? Hardly anyone shows up on TER. Is there a review place for HX (aside from this forum).

  6. #131

    Classifieds or not

    I have a question with Hx providers, if they post a classified they are working and if they don't post they are not? Or do most just not post ads?

  7. #130

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Ieoem  [View Original Post]
    Yep she's's all that don't piss her off no forgiveness in that heart unless you pay for it.
    She's been around for a while, it's a shame she don't do BBFS.

  8. #129

    Fun4 Dayz quite the actress

    Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1  [View Original Post]
    Thick white MILF in her 40's with a great ass and some man mades, pictures are accurate. I'm surprised there aren't any reviews of her on here.

    Saw her over a week ago at a private residence in Ontario, she honors her menu. This lady is a sex maniac, will literally use all the acronyms. LFK, DFK, CBJ, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, FIV, FIA, DATY, DATO, ATM, ATP, MSOG, GREEK is EXTRA but would recommend to upgrade, she has a great attitude and is not a clock watcher. , booked an hour and was there almost 20 minutes after the hour. She will literally beg you for greek, and actually prefers it there. Repeat? YES.
    Yep she's's all that don't piss her off no forgiveness in that heart unless you pay for it.

  9. #128

    Fun4Dayz

    Thick white MILF in her 40's with a great ass and some man mades, pictures are accurate. I'm surprised there aren't any reviews of her on here.

    Saw her over a week ago at a private residence in Ontario, she honors her menu. This lady is a sex maniac, will literally use all the acronyms. LFK, DFK, CBJ, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, FIV, FIA, DATY, DATO, ATM, ATP, MSOG, GREEK is EXTRA but would recommend to upgrade, she has a great attitude and is not a clock watcher. , booked an hour and was there almost 20 minutes after the hour. She will literally beg you for greek, and actually prefers it there. Repeat? YES.

  10. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw her post like 3 weeks ago. Usually I'll book a week in advance to get a good time slot. Sure as shit, she's completely booked a week in advanced. You guys better treat her good. Hopefully this week be incentive for her to come back to ONT more often. I'm going through throatpie withdrawal.
    Man, that's too bad. I have never had trouble booking her, and I usually book the day before. I see her by LAX though, and that area may be slower for her. She has actually made time for me before through when the booking page didn't have slots. Maybe I have "founding customer" status or something LOL. I saw her within the first couple weeks of her working and I remember her telling me she was brand new to providing. She's pretty chill and down to earth. If you know her already, maybe message her and ask her if there's any way she could squeeze you in.

  11. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    Don't suppose you could direct me to her OF?
    Her handle there is the same: at joiedefille. She doesn't have a ton of posts, and she doesn't post often, but she does have a few sexy toy play videos and some pics not on HX.

  12. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JoieDeFille

    Congrats on experiencing the JDF throat pussy experience. Her BBBJ skills are now legendary, and guys are whining in the private clubs they can't get an appointment. Because she gets booked within an hour after her booker puts an ad LOL. Looks like you need to drive to Orange County because JDF will never post in the IE.

    BTW, JDF is video-friendly during her dates. Her OF has lots of hot videos. She reminds me of these sword swallowers in a circus jesus!
    Don't suppose you could direct me to her OF?

  13. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Joiedefille is going to Ontario next week. I just saw her the other day and I did 1 hour for the first time instead of 30 min. I am not sure what I was thinking before by only doing 30 min. The hour gave me ample time to be inside her pretty mouth and tiny pussy. Honestly, one of the the best sessions of my life. A++ provider.
    Yeah I saw her post like 3 weeks ago. Usually I'll book a week in advance to get a good time slot. Sure as shit, she's completely booked a week in advanced. You guys better treat her good. Hopefully this week be incentive for her to come back to ONT more often. I'm going through throatpie withdrawal.

  14. #123

    You got your wish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of having to drive all the way out to LA or OC to get premium head doctors. I just experienced JoieDeFille on HX last week (in OC) and my life has changed. She strait throated to completion with swallow. There's got to be someone out there in the IE that offers something equivalent. Anyone got any good head doctor recommendations in the IE? Thanks in advance.
    Looks like Joiedefille is going to Ontario next week. I just saw her the other day and I did 1 hour for the first time instead of 30 min. I am not sure what I was thinking before by only doing 30 min. The hour gave me ample time to be inside her pretty mouth and tiny pussy. Honestly, one of the the best sessions of my life. A++ provider.

  15. #122

    Best BBBJ in IE

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of having to drive all the way out to LA or OC to get premium head doctors. I just experienced JoieDeFille on HX last week (in OC) and my life has changed. She strait throated to completion with swallow.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JoieDeFille

    Congrats on experiencing the JDF throat pussy experience. Her BBBJ skills are now legendary, and guys are whining in the private clubs they can't get an appointment. Because she gets booked within an hour after her booker puts an ad LOL. Looks like you need to drive to Orange County because JDF will never post in the IE.

    BTW, JDF is video-friendly during her dates. Her OF has lots of hot videos. She reminds me of these sword swallowers in a circus jesus!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    There's got to be someone out there in the IE that offers something equivalent. Anyone got any good head doctor recommendations in the IE? Thanks in advance.
    The only throat goat who used to post all the time in the IE was the infamous Alyssa0711. Her pimp would post her at hotels near ONT airport. Sorry but we booted her off Hx because her BF-pimp was barging in with a Glock and pointed it at Hx dudes while their dicks are still inside her mouth, then kicks them out of the room after she gets the $$$ ha ha ha! Talk about blue balls ouch!

    Her pimp tried to make an account here and attempted to "explain" their side, but was shut down so fast his Glock was spinning LOL.

    A few action shots of Alyssa's cum swallowing skillz. Hard to believe that young tatted Filipina spinner even surpasses Alyssa's cock sucking when she is only 22 and Alyssa is twice her age! Where the hell did JDF learn her BBBJCIMWSNQNS?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (4).jpg‎   Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (6).jpg‎   Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (2).jpg‎   Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (7).jpg‎   Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (1).jpg‎  

    Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (8).jpg‎   Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (3).jpg‎   Alyssa0711 cum swallowing legend (5).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape