Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 136
-
Yesterday 23:00 #136Regular Member

Posts: 2Fun4 Dayz on hx is good her photos are accurate however you'll notice no face pics because she's mid 40's easy even though her profile list mid 30's. DON'T ASK HER ABOUT THE AGE DISCREPANCIES she'll kick you to the curb after she gets your money. So don't ruin a good thing. She's been on hx a long long time her old handle was Here2 Play or something similar. If she doesn't see you move on she can be a major head case and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by CaddyShack1975
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 20:11 #135Regular Member

Posts: 40Simply. Lovely
Met with Simply. Lovely today in Ontario. She is pretty cool to talk to. I opted for the 45 min special $220. She is cute and looks like someone I can't put my finger on but has a nice juicy butt, and her pussy is grippy. IDK if it's bc I didn't do the hour but the session felt a little rushed. Very little dfk / lfk, then she blew me for a few minutes and asked if I was ready to fuck, I wanted to do some 69 but that was only a few minutes too. Put the condom on and went doggy, busted in a few minutes too. Session was ok, won't repeat bc I would rather try a new girl and going in blind the service would be about the same. No BBFS, but I probably won't tell even if there was bc some buttfucks on this site fuck it up for everyone, I had one provider ask me to take down a review bc people were messaging and bugging her about bare services. Man, I felt like such a fucking asshole.
Messaged Rissa today bc she was in ontario but she was $400 hhr, $600 hr cfs, says full GFE menu and then says +$100 for lfk / dfk. WTF.
I guess unless you don't state a specific time, many providers won't message you back until they feel like it. I asked about rates and menu, then an hour later I see them post a new ad with never responding to my message. LOL.
-
Yesterday 07:29 #134Regular Member

Posts: 40I doubt it. She was the first person I messaged when I joined Hx and she want at least 3 girls in my network. I doubt she will meet with a random with no account.
Originally Posted by AwfulLlama
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 15:24 #133Regular Member

Posts: 2Newish to mongering, visiting this area. Back home no one ever used HX. Is there a way to contact Fun4 Dayz without that account?
-
10-06-26 13:53 #132Senior Member

Posts: 39What's her rates? I'm kinda new to HX, how are you supposed to know what's on the menu or pricing? Just messaging them? Hardly anyone shows up on TER. Is there a review place for HX (aside from this forum).
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 11:47 #131Regular Member

Posts: 40Classifieds or not
I have a question with Hx providers, if they post a classified they are working and if they don't post they are not? Or do most just not post ads?
-
10-06-26 06:52 #130Senior Member

Posts: 149Fun
She's been around for a while, it's a shame she don't do BBFS.
Originally Posted by Ieoem
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 10:37 #129Regular Member

Posts: 2Fun4 Dayz quite the actress
Yep she's's all that don't piss her off no forgiveness in that heart unless you pay for it.
Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 07:38 #128Senior Member

Posts: 111Fun4Dayz
Thick white MILF in her 40's with a great ass and some man mades, pictures are accurate. I'm surprised there aren't any reviews of her on here.
Saw her over a week ago at a private residence in Ontario, she honors her menu. This lady is a sex maniac, will literally use all the acronyms. LFK, DFK, CBJ, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, FIV, FIA, DATY, DATO, ATM, ATP, MSOG, GREEK is EXTRA but would recommend to upgrade, she has a great attitude and is not a clock watcher. , booked an hour and was there almost 20 minutes after the hour. She will literally beg you for greek, and actually prefers it there. Repeat? YES.
-
09-22-26 11:59 #127Senior Member

Posts: 746Man, that's too bad. I have never had trouble booking her, and I usually book the day before. I see her by LAX though, and that area may be slower for her. She has actually made time for me before through when the booking page didn't have slots. Maybe I have "founding customer" status or something LOL. I saw her within the first couple weeks of her working and I remember her telling me she was brand new to providing. She's pretty chill and down to earth. If you know her already, maybe message her and ask her if there's any way she could squeeze you in.
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 11:54 #126Senior Member

Posts: 746Her handle there is the same: at joiedefille. She doesn't have a ton of posts, and she doesn't post often, but she does have a few sexy toy play videos and some pics not on HX.
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:38 #125Senior Member

Posts: 39Don't suppose you could direct me to her OF?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 03:21 #124Senior Member

Posts: 39Yeah I saw her post like 3 weeks ago. Usually I'll book a week in advance to get a good time slot. Sure as shit, she's completely booked a week in advanced. You guys better treat her good. Hopefully this week be incentive for her to come back to ONT more often. I'm going through throatpie withdrawal.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 11:46 #123Senior Member

Posts: 746You got your wish.
Looks like Joiedefille is going to Ontario next week. I just saw her the other day and I did 1 hour for the first time instead of 30 min. I am not sure what I was thinking before by only doing 30 min. The hour gave me ample time to be inside her pretty mouth and tiny pussy. Honestly, one of the the best sessions of my life. A++ provider.
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 15:51 #122Senior Member

Posts: 1388Best BBBJ in IE
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JoieDeFille
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
Congrats on experiencing the JDF throat pussy experience. Her BBBJ skills are now legendary, and guys are whining in the private clubs they can't get an appointment. Because she gets booked within an hour after her booker puts an ad LOL. Looks like you need to drive to Orange County because JDF will never post in the IE.
BTW, JDF is video-friendly during her dates. Her OF has lots of hot videos. She reminds me of these sword swallowers in a circus jesus!
The only throat goat who used to post all the time in the IE was the infamous Alyssa0711. Her pimp would post her at hotels near ONT airport. Sorry but we booted her off Hx because her BF-pimp was barging in with a Glock and pointed it at Hx dudes while their dicks are still inside her mouth, then kicks them out of the room after she gets the $$$ ha ha ha! Talk about blue balls ouch!
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
Her pimp tried to make an account here and attempted to "explain" their side, but was shut down so fast his Glock was spinning LOL.
A few action shots of Alyssa's cum swallowing skillz. Hard to believe that young tatted Filipina spinner even surpasses Alyssa's cock sucking when she is only 22 and Alyssa is twice her age! Where the hell did JDF learn her BBBJCIMWSNQNS?










Reply With Quote






