Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1563 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 23440
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23425

    Leelee

    I think one of her aliases is Leelee. I saw her a handful of years ago. She was accommodating, and she did everything including anal for 60. She had just showered, so she smelled good. With this said, I think there were a number of mixed reviews about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBubbles  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...t/093105039482

    Started talking to her. Looking to set something up. I could have sworn there have been reports on her, but I do not know the name to search through the thread. Does any one know her name or have an experience they can share?

  2. #23424

    Anyone know her name or had an experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...t/093105039482

    Started talking to her. Looking to set something up. I could have sworn there have been reports on her, but I do not know the name to search through the thread. Does any one know her name or have an experience they can share?

  3. #23423

    Go see her

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    We had been communicating for week or so. Decided to just go through with it. Happy I did. As always YMMV.

  4. #23422

    Lexi

    I keep seeing Lexi ads, number ending in 2114. Does anyone know if she is back seeing clients? I never get an answer and the number says it's disconnected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...h/203444058313

  5. #23421
    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Clinic Demographics: Because structural economic barriers force a higher percentage of minority and low-income patients to use public clinics rather than private providers, their infections are captured and counted far more systematically, artificially inflating the comparative statistics.

    From the NIH, private practices don't typically report demographics.
    Basically.

    This kind of tracking is wildly inaccurate because the people who are entering the data are overworked and cutting corners to get reports in. Just the naure of the field. A few folks entering data for 1000's.

    Just tired ass interns putting whatever, wherever.

  6. #23420
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please report this guys post, do not feed the trolls.

    A2

  7. #23419
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please just report his post.

    A2

  8. #23418

    Stats on such are as accurate as voting polls

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    They also have higher rates of HPV so be careful about DATY!
    Clinic Demographics: Because structural economic barriers force a higher percentage of minority and low-income patients to use public clinics rather than private providers, their infections are captured and counted far more systematically, artificially inflating the comparative statistics.

    From the NIH, private practices don't typically report demographics.

  9. #23417
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsftw  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Visiting from Massachusetts for a few days soon and was wondering if anyone had experience with Keeley? Surprised not to find any information out there, but loving her look.

    Thanks ahead of time!

    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-keeley
    I saw her when she was running a special. Her standard rates are too much for me. That and I verified she was good not being a Dom because I am not a sub. I had a good time, but could tell she wasn't too into it. If you're a sub maybe you'd like her more than I did. She has a great body, the pictures are accurate. She has a nice trimmed Bush and that says something because I don't like them usually.

  10. #23416

    Hpv

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Chlamydia: Rates among Black women are roughly five times higher than those for White women.

    Gonorrhea: Rates are multiple times higher, with severe disparities heavily impacting younger age groups.

    HIV and Syphilis: Black women face a disproportionate share of diagnoses compared to other racial and ethnic groups, despite often reporting similar or lower numbers of lifetime sexual partners.
    They also have higher rates of HPV so be careful about DATY!

  11. #23415
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseAM82  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.
    • Chlamydia: Rates among Black women are roughly five times higher than those for White women.

    • Gonorrhea: Rates are multiple times higher, with severe disparities heavily impacting younger age groups.

    • HIV and Syphilis: Black women face a disproportionate share of diagnoses compared to other racial and ethnic groups, despite often reporting similar or lower numbers of lifetime sexual partners.

  12. #23414

    Chocolate

    I've eaten out many black girls. Some do seem to have the same, distinctive, slightly unpleasant smell. Maybe they just need a shower.

    While on the topic of stinky, we will typically receive better service if we wash right before seeing a girl of any color.

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseAM82  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.

  13. #23413

    Winter

    Anyone see her recently? Is she worth a visit? PM is fine too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...2/935421551372

  14. #23412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please just report that post there is ZERO reason to respond to stupidity like that.

    A2

  15. #23411

    Stinky

    I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape