Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 23411
-
Today 02:30 #23411Regular Member

Posts: 19Stinky
I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.
Originally Posted by RobertSeeks
[View Original Post]
-
Today 01:14 #23410Senior Member

Posts: 180Freaky Cee?
This one caught my eye, but I don't recall seeing a report on her:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...t/839061693399
https://skipthegames.com/posts/findl...-/244850631837
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/908560760672
Any help or information?
Thanks!
-
Yesterday 11:30 #23409Senior Member

Posts: 611Sweetheart
I've seen her before. She is a very nice girl and her head job is and point, just so good. I had a god time with her. The one thing that could be a distraction is her body. She has a lot of loose skin, almost as if she had weight reduction surgery. If you can get beyond that she really is a good time.
Originally Posted by PacMan23
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 09:26 #23408Senior Member

Posts: 37Any News
Hello! Visiting from Massachusetts for a few days soon and was wondering if anyone had experience with Keeley? Surprised not to find any information out there, but loving her look.
Thanks ahead of time!
https://tryst.link/escort/miss-keeley
-
10-02-26 03:43 #23407Senior Member

Posts: 62LaceyJane
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...u/382242273121
-
10-01-26 15:27 #23406Senior Member

Posts: 35Horn? That's Mini LOL. But that's what she is awesome at. Like playing a sax on your horn LOL.
-
09-30-26 19:53 #23405Regular Member
Horn
I'm semi-new to this forum, but don't normally post so hopefully I do this alright. Had a dream massage with Mini. She has a lot of positive reviews so I tried her 45 minutes special. I expected her talents to be good but I was surprised at how excellent she is. I don't know what she does with her tongue, but I have never felt something like that before and it was not easy for me to not pop right away. Age defjj in purely lives up to what everyone else has said about her BJ skills was not expecting and was so surprised at was how much fun the appointment was beyond just excellent Massage and Head game. She was funny and in setting up the appointment she has very specific instructions, but it's actually really chill and easy-going in person. I do want to note that the massage was also something I was not expecting to be such a Thorough deep tissue relaxing massage. Of course her sliding down my back in the middle to lick my balls was a phnominal addition I'd never had before. The whole visit was great and definitely will repeat. She has recently moved into a house so initially walking in it's unfurnished and looks exactly like the middle of a move, but then she led me into one of the beerooms which was nicely candle lit with music and a queen air bed. The bathroom and everything was unfinished but clean. I was overall really impressed and got to say it was one of the longest finishes I've ever had.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...e/834117512878
-
09-30-26 17:56 #23404Senior Member

Posts: 1673Pics are heavily filtered. Not that I seen her, but the pic in the red bra tells the story there.
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:35 #23403Regular Member

Posts: 10Technology
Filters have gotten out of hand that's some crazy work.
Originally Posted by AnotherRC123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 12:42 #23402Regular Member

Posts: 6Went to send you a follow-up on a DM from last week. Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:25 #23401Senior Member

Posts: 470Fee's is the first thing I request. So if they bother to respond, a common answer is how long? Generally I ask for all three in the greeting. My thoughts are its harder to juice up fee's that way. If too much I'll say more than what I had in mind. Often they'll counter themselves. Curious how others operate.
Originally Posted by ChevySub
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:25 #23400Senior Member

Posts: 362Toledo Temptress
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235
Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
-
09-29-26 19:43 #23399Senior Member

Posts: 111Fees
That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 07:53 #23398Senior Member

Posts: 975Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 00:59 #23397Senior Member

Posts: 447Sent you a DM
Hey Racer. Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






