Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1562 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23417

    Stats on such are as accurate as voting polls

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    They also have higher rates of HPV so be careful about DATY!
    Clinic Demographics: Because structural economic barriers force a higher percentage of minority and low-income patients to use public clinics rather than private providers, their infections are captured and counted far more systematically, artificially inflating the comparative statistics.

    From the NIH, private practices don't typically report demographics.

  2. #23416

    Hpv

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Chlamydia: Rates among Black women are roughly five times higher than those for White women.

    Gonorrhea: Rates are multiple times higher, with severe disparities heavily impacting younger age groups.

    HIV and Syphilis: Black women face a disproportionate share of diagnoses compared to other racial and ethnic groups, despite often reporting similar or lower numbers of lifetime sexual partners.
    They also have higher rates of HPV so be careful about DATY!

  3. #23415
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseAM82  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.
    • Chlamydia: Rates among Black women are roughly five times higher than those for White women.

    • Gonorrhea: Rates are multiple times higher, with severe disparities heavily impacting younger age groups.

    • HIV and Syphilis: Black women face a disproportionate share of diagnoses compared to other racial and ethnic groups, despite often reporting similar or lower numbers of lifetime sexual partners.

  4. #23414

    Chocolate

    I've eaten out many black girls. Some do seem to have the same, distinctive, slightly unpleasant smell. Maybe they just need a shower.

    While on the topic of stinky, we will typically receive better service if we wash right before seeing a girl of any color.

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseAM82  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.

  5. #23413

    Winter

    Anyone see her recently? Is she worth a visit? PM is fine too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...2/935421551372

  6. #23412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please just report that post there is ZERO reason to respond to stupidity like that.

    A2

  7. #23411

    Stinky

    I've been wanting to try a black chick but I keep hearing of their bad hygiene, and stinky pussies. Somebody please tell me their experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]

  8. #23410

    Freaky Cee?

    This one caught my eye, but I don't recall seeing a report on her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...t/839061693399

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/findl...-/244850631837

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/908560760672

    Any help or information?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTkyNzExNmU5YjM3OWY3NzgzNTg0NTk3MDRhNTA4MzI2ZDNlYTJl copy.jpg‎  

  9. #23409

    Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by PacMan23  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before. She is a very nice girl and her head job is and point, just so good. I had a god time with her. The one thing that could be a distraction is her body. She has a lot of loose skin, almost as if she had weight reduction surgery. If you can get beyond that she really is a good time.

  10. #23408

    Any News

    Hello! Visiting from Massachusetts for a few days soon and was wondering if anyone had experience with Keeley? Surprised not to find any information out there, but loving her look.

    Thanks ahead of time!

    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-keeley

  11. #23407

  12. #23406
    Horn? That's Mini LOL. But that's what she is awesome at. Like playing a sax on your horn LOL.

  13. #23405

    Horn

    I'm semi-new to this forum, but don't normally post so hopefully I do this alright. Had a dream massage with Mini. She has a lot of positive reviews so I tried her 45 minutes special. I expected her talents to be good but I was surprised at how excellent she is. I don't know what she does with her tongue, but I have never felt something like that before and it was not easy for me to not pop right away. Age defjj in purely lives up to what everyone else has said about her BJ skills was not expecting and was so surprised at was how much fun the appointment was beyond just excellent Massage and Head game. She was funny and in setting up the appointment she has very specific instructions, but it's actually really chill and easy-going in person. I do want to note that the massage was also something I was not expecting to be such a Thorough deep tissue relaxing massage. Of course her sliding down my back in the middle to lick my balls was a phnominal addition I'd never had before. The whole visit was great and definitely will repeat. She has recently moved into a house so initially walking in it's unfurnished and looks exactly like the middle of a move, but then she led me into one of the beerooms which was nicely candle lit with music and a queen air bed. The bathroom and everything was unfinished but clean. I was overall really impressed and got to say it was one of the longest finishes I've ever had.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...e/834117512878

  14. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
    Pics are heavily filtered. Not that I seen her, but the pic in the red bra tells the story there.

  15. #23403

    Technology

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
    Filters have gotten out of hand that's some crazy work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape