Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 683 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10239
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Controversial Opinion: Negotiating prices with girls are dumb. Saying your sticking to a budget or standard street price is one thing, but trying to haggle them down to a lower price? You just begging for the worst service in history. Has there ever been a time where approaching women with logic worked majority of the time?
    Not really controversial to me because what you're saying makes sense. Its true, a chick that gets less money has less incentive to perform well but A lot of the chicks don't perform well even when you pay the full amount. A lot of these chicks are not that good at the job and theyre are emo. Because of that, there so many reasons you may get the worst service that have 0 to do with the money. LOL Its a risk regardless.

    I haggle from time to time but I do it on a case by case basis. I have to be willing to risk her blocking my number beecause it pissed her roff. LOL Usually I try my luck with chicks that I feel are overpriced and / or chicks that should be lucky to get money in this biz at all. If she's firm on pricing that's fine for me. They have to deal with a lot of BS, flakers, dry spells. So she might be happy with my offer because A) she was going to potentially going to get $nothing and / or B) (less likely but possibly) she's like me enough to accept less $. As long as its not disrespectfully low; something is better than nothing.

    I remember catching this provideer at a casino. We locked eyes and she came to me soliciting. She looked alright, maybe a 7/10 but I was drunk too. She was a stripper that had a big ass and tits. We had a good convo but eventually I ask her how much. She said something like 'well guys have paid me over 1 k blah blah. But what's your budget? I'm thinking, Aint no way in fukin hell I'm paying 1 k for her. I told her, I got 200 and she accepted it. Now tbh, she did ask for a tip when she realized I had more money but I stood firm on my price in a nice. In hindsight, cool chick but I can't imagine why anyone would pay 1 k unless she was letting them do all type of crazy shit to her.

  2. #10238
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    The difficulty with that is the business relationship always starts off great and I've some good ones like Marissa for example. It's just hard to keep them, they disappear, die or they just start acting different then they have a pimp or boyfriend so that changes the dynamic of the agreement. It's just hard to keep regs. The one who lasted the longest was this stripper who I loved fucking but cost me 900 a pop but I had multiple pops but it just became to expensive.
    There are still girls out there to be had as regulars. I have 3 regulars who I see often. All under 33,2 of them at $150 per visit, one at $200 per. Always a BBFS date. I won't deem someone my regular unless we can do BBFS together.

    Anyway, they accommodated me as a regular just by me seeing them often enough for them to feel comfortable and safe with me.

    They'll even let me do what they publicly say they won't do. Actually they don't even advertise as much anymore.

    Many good ones won't advertise for too long once they get a good set of regulars. So you have to catch them early and hang onto them.

  3. #10237

    Tough

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    The difficulty with that is the business relationship always starts off great and I've some good ones like Marissa for example. It's just hard to keep them, they disappear, die or they just start acting different then they have a pimp or boyfriend so that changes the dynamic of the agreement. It's just hard to keep regs. The one who lasted the longest was this stripper who I loved fucking but cost me 900 a pop but I had multiple pops but it just became to expensive.
    900 is crazy. I can't say what people should or shouldn't do. All I'll say is if you have a way to make yourself the exception to their rules and separate yourself from everyone else then more opportunities will open up. It just requires more work in a hobby that's suppose to be easy. Unfortunately, these are the times we're living in. Either adapt or succumb to the worst situations.

    I literally had moments where I came in for a BJ and ended up in full service BBFS for hh+. Complete opposite from what the ad says. Obviously my first instinct is to wear a rubber, but some girls are hard to say no too LOL.

    Controversial Opinion: Negotiating prices with girls are dumb. Saying your sticking to a budget or standard street price is one thing, but trying to haggle them down to a lower price? You just begging for the worst service in history. Has there ever been a time where approaching women with logic worked majority of the time?

  4. #10236
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    The difficulty with that is the business relationship always starts off great and I've some good ones like Marissa for example. It's just hard to keep them, they disappear, die or they just start acting different then they have a pimp or boyfriend so that changes the dynamic of the agreement. It's just hard to keep regs. The one who lasted the longest was this stripper who I loved fucking but cost me 900 a pop but I had multiple pops but it just became to expensive.
    Yes it's difficult keeping regulars I have regulars but the price range is 300-500 it's also difficult finding new regulars too I'm tempted to try out some of the tryst girls and become regulars with them once in a while I'll try to hook up with Marissa but it's always cashapp BS.

  5. #10235

    Olney

    You ever wonder if any of the girls who turned up on those tapes found in that house in Olney was ever any girls we've been with and wondered where they gone when they just fall off the face of the earth with no trace?

  6. #10234

    Building up regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    Supply and the economy determine the rate. The good ones are sustaining to the point that they don't even post most of the time. They just build up their regulars. They might even be sitting on a mountain of saved up cash. Now, focusing on the ones who don't have the means to build up clients or move. You have to ask yourself, is this really the quality of service I want from a street girl in a trap house asking for 1. 60 for a hh? If you can't adapt then that's what's waiting for you. You need to start doing the same. Find good regulars and build up UTR's.
    The difficulty with that is the business relationship always starts off great and I've some good ones like Marissa for example. It's just hard to keep them, they disappear, die or they just start acting different then they have a pimp or boyfriend so that changes the dynamic of the agreement. It's just hard to keep regs. The one who lasted the longest was this stripper who I loved fucking but cost me 900 a pop but I had multiple pops but it just became to expensive.

  7. #10233

    Holding onto lost hope

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I agree with what you are saying that's what businesses who can afford the migration do. But most of these girls are junkies and like to stay close to their source. If this were the cute girls from backpage days I would agree most that I met were from New York, Canada or from any other state. The prices are set but if you have the means to pay 280 or whatever the asking rate is you will I spent 10 k on a stripper in 1 month just because she looked hot and had nice body. And let me do her the way I wanted. But these girls out here are not that and the moment they have 1 client today and maybe 1 or 2 the next it's not sustainable for their habit and paying for the room. Rates will start to follow.
    Supply and the economy determine the rate. The good ones are sustaining to the point that they don't even post most of the time. They just build up their regulars. They might even be sitting on a mountain of saved up cash. Now, focusing on the ones who don't have the means to build up clients or move. You have to ask yourself, is this really the quality of service I want from a street girl in a trap house asking for 1. 60 for a hh? If you can't adapt then that's what's waiting for you. You need to start doing the same. Find good regulars and build up UTR's.

  8. #10232

    Queen Carrie

    Anybody know what happened to this provider who worked out of Brooklawn / Gloucester?

    640-XXX-1936 was the number on STG.

    Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/384647665527

  9. #10231

    Broadway girls

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/214980565

    Met this girl in pennsauken, however ran into her by chance a month or 2 ago in Camden. Now they're working out of a house in Camden with Kat, and Persian princess, kinda similar to the set up at the Fairview house in Camden / Collingswood. I don't think this will last long either they give you the direct address to the house are is a lot better than CMD you walk upstairs big bed in room looks like a squatting situation laid down decent BBBJ tried to charge extra that was a firm no and full service with coat on but pulled it off to cum on her pussy damage was 1. 40.

  10. #10230

    Economy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    The first later is economic migration. If they have the means to go somewhere else then they will. "Starve" them out isn't hurting anyone. They are and always will be taken care of by the market as a whole.

    The second layer is pricing. We don't determine the price, the economy does. Once it's set, there's no going backwards. No one thinks, "Dam, I'd be down to get a escort. I should lookup the main forum based on mongering! It more like "How much do I need pay to hit? That much? Screw it, I've been saving money anyways".
    I agree with what you are saying that's what businesses who can afford the migration do. But most of these girls are junkies and like to stay close to their source. If this were the cute girls from backpage days I would agree most that I met were from New York, Canada or from any other state. The prices are set but if you have the means to pay 280 or whatever the asking rate is you will I spent 10 k on a stripper in 1 month just because she looked hot and had nice body. And let me do her the way I wanted. But these girls out here are not that and the moment they have 1 client today and maybe 1 or 2 the next it's not sustainable for their habit and paying for the room. Rates will start to follow.

  11. #10229

    That's not how it works

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you brother. What people don't understand is that there are a lot of Mongers who view the page and may not be members. I think we really should ban together to starve these animals out.
    The first later is economic migration. If they have the means to go somewhere else then they will. "Starve" them out isn't hurting anyone. They are and always will be taken care of by the market as a whole.

    The second layer is pricing. We don't determine the price, the economy does. Once it's set, there's no going backwards. No one thinks, "Dam, I'd be down to get a escort. I should lookup the main forum based on mongering! It more like "How much do I need pay to hit? That much? Screw it, I've been saving money anyways".

  12. #10228

    Let them starve

    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.
    I agree with you brother. What people don't understand is that there are a lot of Mongers who view the page and may not be members. I think we really should ban together to starve these animals out.

  13. #10227
    I know timing is a factor. I've dealt with a few providers that did certain services / prices that they typically don't advertise just because I caught them at the right time. Hence why I haggle / lowball at times. I also agree that theres a factor of diffrent mindset of this gen of providers that more self serving at the expense of customers. Then theres the new gen mindset of guys that allow the providers to call the shots despite being paying customers.

    Granted, the most I've spent on 1 chick is 300 at I left disappointed. So not only am I bias but I can only speak on the proviers in my budget not the 'higher quality' expensive ones. I've heard dudes online claim the more expensive chicks offer better experience because they care about reputation and repeat customers. That makes sense but I question if that's generally the case. My experience in this game is that is too much of a crap shot regardless how much she charges or how good she looks. In my opinion, spending more money correlates with more options not better service. I'm sticking to my guns in terms my budget and if I get priced out ill take it as a sign that its time to get out the game.

  14. #10226
    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.
    I'm certainly not paying ridiculous prices.

    The problem is, even if everyone who sees these posts decides they're not paying ridiculous rates, the market is a lot bigger than this message board.

    Younger guys who don't know shit from shinola just think that's what hookers cost and won't learn until they're done getting ripped off a few times that it's not worth it at that rate. Or worse, they never learn.

    It's not like we can take up a collection and run PSAs on TV or radio to educate the monger masses.

  15. #10225

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same price range as you and follow the same negotiating techniques, I'll throw out an offer and I'm never offended when they refuse. I believe a lot of it is timing, if she's got an open slot and needs the cash, they'll bite on the offer. On the other hand, if they have messages streaming in on a constant basis, they can hold out hope for the higher rate. That's my point about timing.

    I know I said this before but once I was with a provider and after we finish our session, I asked if I could look over her shoulder as she went through the messages to pick her next client. What surprisef me the most was the number of messages she had in her phone, at least 50 to choose from and of course she zeroed in on the one that wanted the hourly rate because the money was higher. And I'd say this particular provider was average in so it's not like they're busting down the door for a hot babe.

    Go back to economics 101, supply and demand. These chickss will never come off the $200 rate as long as someone is willing to pay him that much. All I know is it's not going to be me.
    I said this before and I'll say it again. If we band together and drain these hoes dry they will have no choice but to go back to their lower pricing. Let them feel the burn a little bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape