Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 531 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7944
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Did the handler share any photos of her? Any idea of age?
    Yes, they sent a photo. Not sure if it was the same girl as in the photo. Regardless, she was pretty and small. Looked somewhere in the age range of 25 to 30. I have had a few questions sent my way on their contact #, but I delete that off my phone right away. So, I will have to do some research for the ones who asked.

  2. #7943

    Link is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanF  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214861735

    And.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    With my hopeful go-to not available, I decided to TOFTT and try this Kat. What a gigantic waste or time and money. Probably the worst waste ever.

    She's drugged out of her mind, promises and does not deliver, is missing teeth, and you'll have a better experience with a moist sock. For the first time ever, I faked an orgasm just to get out of there. She says she prefers doggie, but that's only so she can light up a blunt.

    She alternates locations between a low-rent motel near the airport and a drug house off 301.

    I wish more people reviewed this board, because she deserves none of our bucks. None.
    Is it this Kat? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nton/214904597.

  3. #7942

    43 Y/O Sarasota

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...n/751375142220

    Anyone know this one? Tough to search reviews with no name or number posted.

    She seems accommodating at a decent price point.

  4. #7941

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiShavedApe  [View Original Post]
    I visited on the 19th. The 2858 number is the number I used.

    Overall it was good, but she did tell me to slow down due to bed noise, then eventually moved is to the closet. That was new. I believe I saw the same girl. The concern over noise makes me wonder if they have gotten complaints.

    I tried contacting a couple of times yesterday but no response.
    Is the girls name Lele?

  5. #7940

    Laney

    Anyone have any contact info for this one? I have her on X but havent heard back. Hoping someone can share an email or phone number? Feel free to dm me. She's incredibly gorgeous!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7055.jpg‎   IMG_7057.jpg‎   IMG_7056.jpg‎  

  6. #7939

    Put This Kat to Sleep -- What a Waste!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214861735

    And.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nton/214776368

    With my hopeful go-to not available, I decided to TOFTT and try this Kat. What a gigantic waste or time and money. Probably the worst waste ever.

    She's drugged out of her mind, promises and does not deliver, is missing teeth, and you'll have a better experience with a moist sock. For the first time ever, I faked an orgasm just to get out of there. She says she prefers doggie, but that's only so she can light up a blunt.

    She alternates locations between a low-rent motel near the airport and a drug house off 301.

    I wish more people reviewed this board, because she deserves none of our bucks. None.

  7. #7938

    Stephania

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    Stephania will wear you out. Fitness fanatic, great body.
    I couldn't get past her screening, wanted deposit and some sort of I'd (linkedin or I'd) Too bad, she looks like fun!

  8. #7937

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Asian girl in the Paramount Apartments off Fruitville. She is pretty and small. She gave me the full hour and insisted on a light facial and arm massage afterwards. She seemed (who knows) like she was enjoying it the entire time I was doing her. She was so good that I could have filled the bag inside her. That is very rare for me. Opted for the CIM instead. She is well worth it.
    Did the handler share any photos of her? Any idea of age?

  9. #7936

    Paramount

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Asian girl in the Paramount Apartments off Fruitville. She is pretty and small. She gave me the full hour and insisted on a light facial and arm massage afterwards. She seemed (who knows) like she was enjoying it the entire time I was doing her. She was so good that I could have filled the bag inside her. That is very rare for me. Opted for the CIM instead. She is well worth it.
    Unfortunately the new girl at Paramount is not as good. Hopefully the new girl at Mauna is better.

  10. #7935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Saw younger Jewlelz

    Over by Goodwill, near the airport. Finally caught back up with her and Mr. Black enjoyed her mouth. Afterward he enjoyed her pussy, get you some!

  11. #7934

    Older Jewelz waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    You described the older Jewelz to a tee! I sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes after the second time she said she was almost ready. After that I said goodbye. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
    Older Jewelz don't waste your time. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Complete flake.

  12. #7933

    Paramount Apartments off Fruitville

    Visited the Asian girl in the Paramount Apartments off Fruitville. She is pretty and small. She gave me the full hour and insisted on a light facial and arm massage afterwards. She seemed (who knows) like she was enjoying it the entire time I was doing her. She was so good that I could have filled the bag inside her. That is very rare for me. Opted for the CIM instead. She is well worth it.

  13. #7932

    Ashley Never Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Found myself with some time and remembered the soft skin and kissable mouth of Ashley. She had a post up and is in an Air BnB off of Tuttle between Fruitville and 10Th St. Easy comms and was at her door in less than an hour. Answered the door in a black negligee. Nice hug and kiss and off to the bedroom. Off come the cloths. Pull her to the side of the bed and spread her open. First one finger in vagina then two. She got off and was soaking wet. Did not give her anytime to recover and stuck it in her balls deep. She is advertising bareback and I took advantage of her HHr rate. Fucked her pussy for my satisfaction and blew it deep inside her. Clean up in the bathroom. Another hug and off I go. Will be back again. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/448206750479
    So after reading a number of good reviews decided it was time to take the plunge. She obviously moves around a bit so always hard to track down. Also no longer posting a ad. Was a little confused of address and non-descript nicer hotel. First thought it was a condo but was a hotel with hard to find room #s. Anyway had to wait a bit in back of hotel as no real parking and maids supposedly cleaning room. 20 min later finally get up through the maze of rooms. Knock on door wait a bit and when she opens she has her dress around her ankles rushing to the bathroom. The face looks sort of looks like past pics but she has a large gut and short heavy body. I'm thinking did I get catfished as I thought past reviews said she was a spinner? Can't remember so look around the room looks clean but she's asking me to open bathroom door as she's sitting on the toilet. Kinda weird but ok I do so and then ask if I could use the toilet. She said yes but it's clogged and I notice a bloody rag. Hmm strike 2 as I ask her if she's on her period and she said no it's her friend that she shares a room with. Anyway get back toward the bed and she's removing her dress but said she's not removing her shoes. Strike 3 as I like to see a ladies pretty feet as part of the experience so that's not going to happen. She asked that I place donation on table and then proceeds right into BBBJ but she's yawning the whole time.

    Well Jr is not responding well to all these strikes but big head says your horny so proceed on. I maneuver for some Daty as that usually gets Jr excited but then there's a knock on the door. Well now Jr goes into Houdini mode and she says get dressed as it's maintenance there to fix the toilet so I rushed to get some of my clothes back on. She goes to answer the door and I asssume it's maintenance but as there in the bathroom I faintly hear the conversation is a little too personal to be a maintenance guy unclogging the toilet. I decide it's best to get all my clothes and shoes on just in case it's a scam and I need to make a run for it. Their discussion begins to sound like he's looking for something and she says go look in the room. Well this tall skinny black guy enters the room and it's definitely not maintenance and proceeds to check the drawers while I'm sitting on the bed and he doesn't acknowledge I'm there. He doesn't look offensive so I just patiently wait until he goes back to her in the bathroom. I'm thinking this might be her drug dealer as it's getting shadier every minute. She finally comes back to the room and finds I think is a lighter on the nightstand and gives it to him and he finally leaves. I almost this was going to be my first altercation in the hobby as I've read so many horror stories so I thought I guess my times due. It ended up nothing happens but she's still yawning and she's decides she's no longer into it. I said but I paid you and I'm willing to finish it off but she wants nothing of the sort. She decides to give 1/3 of the money back and I said nothing really happened so she's says we did a QV and I said I didn't even cum and paid for hhr. She then gives me back 1/2 and I decide to cut my losses and bolt. Glad my big head decided it wasn't worth the hassle anymore and go to the backup plan. So lotsa lessons learned after pretty much a good track record in the hobby. Should have left sooner but little head did most of the thinking that day and luckily came out unscathed. So for Ashley, One and Never to do Again!

  14. #7931
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Angel Starr is no drama, been around, has her rules, overall good time. YMMV.
    No deep kiss with Angel Starr no matter how clean or handsome you are.

  15. #7930

    Stacy in NP

    Has anyone seen Stacy in North Port? I have tried contacting about 12 times through text and phone. I leave a message and she does not return the call or text. She only post in the Sarasota section.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...7/077055909306

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape