Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 417 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6241

    Summer Body Work

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWilliamson  [View Original Post]
    I have been to both. And both have given me great results. I think Summer Body Work is "hit or miss" sometimes. I don't know whether they over book or have more than expected walk ins. But they get overwhelmed. Maybe it's me, but I don't want my appointment to be interrupted by a doorbell or buzzing phone. That's my time and I paid for it.

    Every time I've been to Best, this doesn't happen. I am given the full attention for the full time. Linda is the best.
    I agree with the great service at Summer Body Work. They have an excellent staff CiCi (currently on vacation), Wendy, and Cherry all deliver consistently high‑quality experiences. I've never had any of them walking in and out of the room; the only time they step out is to grab warm towels. This place is easily one of the most underrated massage studios around. I've never been to Best, but honestly, I've never had a reason to try anywhere else.

  2. #6240

    Best or Summer Body Work?

    I have been to both. And both have given me great results. I think Summer Body Work is "hit or miss" sometimes. I don't know whether they over book or have more than expected walk ins. But they get overwhelmed. Maybe it's me, but I don't want my appointment to be interrupted by a doorbell or buzzing phone. That's my time and I paid for it.

    Every time I've been to Best, this doesn't happen. I am given the full attention for the full time. Linda is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajoe33  [View Original Post]
    What place would you choose if you wanted the best massage, and a HE. No FS. Anyone go to these 2 places? They are close to where I am staying while traveling through? Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  3. #6239

    Best Massage or Summer Body Work

    What place would you choose if you wanted the best massage, and a HE. No FS. Anyone go to these 2 places? They are close to where I am staying while traveling through? Any other suggestions would also be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  4. #6238
    Regular Member


    Posts: 25

    4 handed Apple

    Last week I was really tired. Crashed out. Had a dream I was at Apple. Its a place I was considering doing a 4-hand at. Lisa and Angela both remembered me from my previous visits. Lots of hugs and kisses etc.

    So I dreamt I settled on an hour with table shower. At first it was nice. Angela scrubbed me down. Still no Lisa in there yet. Lisa comes in standing inches away from my head, little skirt, no panties. Her little Bush peaking down. I pulled her close and kissed there. Then that damn doorbell.

    Lisa split fir a few, took other dude to his room. Angela on the flip made sure I stayed hard. A bit of mouth action. Then off to room. No Lisa.

    In room, Lisa bails for a bit. Says 10 minutes. I would have left but I'm hard as fuck. 8 minutes later, she's back. Says ill give you extra 15 minutes.

    Still no Lisa. Finally Lisa comes back, they talk back and forth about something, giggling. Angela leaves. Before I know it I'm flipped, Lisa is sans dress and my cock is in her mouth. Angela now in a green teddy laughs and off the teddy goes.

    Finally had a double BJ. Angela on my cock, Lisa on my balls. Then switch, lisa can ho deep. Angela not to be outdone went for the taint.

    Most of the positions with both. Then as I was about to bust Angela got on her knees, pulled off the wrap and stroked it out on to her nice tits.

    Overall Lisa seemed the hottest fuck. But Angelas shaved pussy was a bit too tight.

    Angelas gone. Lisa is at plum. Headed there tomorrow.

  5. #6237

    Nancy Red Apple

    On a boring cool day yesterday I decided I need a distraction from life, so I took a stroll over to Redd out near Hollins and that Exxon station. Well the parking lot looked full but I ventured in anyway, luckily I guess there were a lot of nail guests and people in other areas. I think even some of the construction people park over on the side. But back to the massage, I rang the bell, LuLu opens the door a very cute happy girl that OMG is a natural flirt, I thought nice, but was told she had an appointment in 15 minutes so I was handed off to Nancy- or Namziz. She is a little taller than your normal lady, I thought 5'6" a nice body with MM C's and smooth. Massage was nice and relaxing and no rush, she excuses herself come back with a very hot towel which felt good on a cool rainy afternoon. Nancy is a professional flirt and knows how to get the engine running and beg for more. Her technique is to please the guest and ensure their needs are not only met but exceeded. I won't go in any deeper, but can say this, if you are clean, a gentleman, and not a poking and prodding type, slow down and just let it flow, on the way out LuLU had just finished and said next time try both, "we enjoy 4 hands too".

  6. #6236

    Clear Your Inbox

    Tried to respond to your last message but your box is full!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobWill425  [View Original Post]
    I get it CW, I agree with most of what you say. Legally however, it is well documented that AMP clients have been charged in stings and raids and you can believe if its Feds behind it it will ruin your day should you be caught with a hand in the fruit basket. Ask Mr Kraft about that LOL! That being said, the likelihood of you or I being the unlucky bastard caught up in a sting is relativly low. Probably. My main point was to be alert and if someone else sees what I saw, then maybe there's fire where that smoke is.

    .

  7. #6235

    Old Review Sasa Red Apple

    I saw Mina earlier was a bit disappointed by her.

    When to check out Sasa at Red Apple later in the day. Massage was pretty decent. When the flip came I gave her regular tip. She actually started licking my chest area, I complimented her. She said "the other girl didn't do that?" I said no and she started laughing. Which I later confirmed she knew about my appointment with Mina. Which tells me Apple and Plum communicate with each other. She then started riding and put some decent effort. Next she wanted me on top she was enjoying it and started making noises and kissing my body. I don't know what happened next thing I know I filled the bag. It quicker than I would like, but I was pleased with her performance.

    Not sure what going with Mina that day, she underperformed compared to all the reviews I have heard about her. Maybe we didn't click.

  8. #6234

    Angel Amy

    I stopped by Angel Massage hoping to see one of my regular massage therapist, but she let me know they had a new staff member named Amy and suggested I give her a try. A moment later, a sexy and friendly woman came out to greet me with a big hug, introduced herself, and guided me to the room.

    Her massage technique was outstanding skilled, attentive, and easily one of the best sessions I've had there. It was extremely explosive. If you're visiting Angel Massage, Amy is definitely someone worth booking with while she's available.

  9. #6233

    Relaxing at Red Plum

    It has been a while since my last trip to Red Plum, so after a few errands I thought let's see what the Plum has to offer, I walked in and was greeted by a familiar face, LuLu from Apple a few months ago, and out pops this young girl maybe 5'1" 100 lb. Long beautiful black hair wearing the nicest dress. Do not get me wrong LuLu is a gem and you will enjoy a very nice massage, but today I wanted to try the new girl. I was led to the room and immediately she gives me a hug and says thank you for choosing her. Guys if you have any type of back or shoulder problems this girl will get the knots out. Excellent massage, the type of massage you could fall asleep and dream a little dream. I think I did doze off a couple time but each time I'd get a cute whisper is this good, oh hell yeah! Her attention to every detail head to toes was well taken care of. I hope this girl stays awhile and I will definitely return often even if only for a massage. By the way her name is Lilly. Have you ever heard the phrase totally new and improved. Well IMHO anyway.

  10. #6232

    Double Dipping

    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.
    Will say this. First visit with one I say is typically off the books. If you vibe well with the girl and you visit her a few times it's absolutely on the table of getting 2. I've done it over the years at several spots. Persistence is key. Find you one you like. It will happen.

  11. #6231

    Gifts?

    New topic regarding the ladies at the AMPs. Anyone take them gifts especially to break the ice? Or maybe have a favorite you visit and maybe text with? I have one that texts me several times weekly wanting me to visit and she even gives me a pretty good discount.

  12. #6230

    Not there but

    I have tried at other locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.

  13. #6229

    2 pop

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank0402  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by and saw there's a new girl Lee. Pretty cute and young. Went with massage and CFS. Great massage skills with strong pressure. I had to beg her to go easy on some part but she said she had to break that knot open. Sure she really fixed it. Then go with a very wonderful BBJ then covered up for the finale. Kudos to her tight box got me popped really fast. I enjoyed it and will repeat.
    Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.

  14. #6228

    Cherry Summer Body Work

    I had been craving a massage after working long hours all week. I stopped by Summer Body Work, pulled into the back, rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a beautiful woman named Cherry. She welcomed me with a hug and then led me to the room, which was exceptionally clean. We chatted briefly before I agreed to an hour-long session. She asked me to undress while she stepped out of the room. She then turned on some soothing music and began giving one of the best massages I have ever received. Her deep tissue massage was incredible. After the back session, she left to get a hot towel to wipe me down. This wonderful woman knows how to treat you on every level. I don't want to give too many details, but I left dreaming about Cherry. In my opinion, this is the best hidden gem in the area.

  15. #6227

    Amazing spa Lee

    I stopped by and saw there's a new girl Lee. Pretty cute and young. Went with massage and CFS. Great massage skills with strong pressure. I had to beg her to go easy on some part but she said she had to break that knot open. Sure she really fixed it. Then go with a very wonderful BBJ then covered up for the finale. Kudos to her tight box got me popped really fast. I enjoyed it and will repeat.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 417 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape