Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 416 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6235

    Angel Amy

    I stopped by Angel Massage hoping to see one of my regular massage therapist, but she let me know they had a new staff member named Amy and suggested I give her a try. A moment later, a sexy and friendly woman came out to greet me with a big hug, introduced herself, and guided me to the room.

    Her massage technique was outstanding skilled, attentive, and easily one of the best sessions I've had there. It was extremely explosive. If you're visiting Angel Massage, Amy is definitely someone worth booking with while she's available.

  2. #6234

    Relaxing at Red Plum

    It has been a while since my last trip to Red Plum, so after a few errands I thought let's see what the Plum has to offer, I walked in and was greeted by a familiar face, LuLu from Apple a few months ago, and out pops this young girl maybe 5'1" 100 lb. Long beautiful black hair wearing the nicest dress. Do not get me wrong LuLu is a gem and you will enjoy a very nice massage, but today I wanted to try the new girl. I was led to the room and immediately she gives me a hug and says thank you for choosing her. Guys if you have any type of back or shoulder problems this girl will get the knots out. Excellent massage, the type of massage you could fall asleep and dream a little dream. I think I did doze off a couple time but each time I'd get a cute whisper is this good, oh hell yeah! Her attention to every detail head to toes was well taken care of. I hope this girl stays awhile and I will definitely return often even if only for a massage. By the way her name is Lilly. Have you ever heard the phrase totally new and improved. Well IMHO anyway.

  3. #6233

    Double Dipping

    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.
    Will say this. First visit with one I say is typically off the books. If you vibe well with the girl and you visit her a few times it's absolutely on the table of getting 2. I've done it over the years at several spots. Persistence is key. Find you one you like. It will happen.

  4. #6232

    Gifts?

    New topic regarding the ladies at the AMPs. Anyone take them gifts especially to break the ice? Or maybe have a favorite you visit and maybe text with? I have one that texts me several times weekly wanting me to visit and she even gives me a pretty good discount.

  5. #6231

    Not there but

    I have tried at other locations.

    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.

  6. #6230

    2 pop

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank0402  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by and saw there's a new girl Lee. Pretty cute and young. Went with massage and CFS. Great massage skills with strong pressure. I had to beg her to go easy on some part but she said she had to break that knot open. Sure she really fixed it. Then go with a very wonderful BBJ then covered up for the finale. Kudos to her tight box got me popped really fast. I enjoyed it and will repeat.
    Anyone has tried a 2 pop-package with one of the staff members here.

  7. #6229

    Cherry Summer Body Work

    I had been craving a massage after working long hours all week. I stopped by Summer Body Work, pulled into the back, rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a beautiful woman named Cherry. She welcomed me with a hug and then led me to the room, which was exceptionally clean. We chatted briefly before I agreed to an hour-long session. She asked me to undress while she stepped out of the room. She then turned on some soothing music and began giving one of the best massages I have ever received. Her deep tissue massage was incredible. After the back session, she left to get a hot towel to wipe me down. This wonderful woman knows how to treat you on every level. I don't want to give too many details, but I left dreaming about Cherry. In my opinion, this is the best hidden gem in the area.

  8. #6228

    Amazing spa Lee

    I stopped by and saw there's a new girl Lee. Pretty cute and young. Went with massage and CFS. Great massage skills with strong pressure. I had to beg her to go easy on some part but she said she had to break that knot open. Sure she really fixed it. Then go with a very wonderful BBJ then covered up for the finale. Kudos to her tight box got me popped really fast. I enjoyed it and will repeat.

  9. #6227

    4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf3  [View Original Post]
    I've been meaning to follow up on my last review of Angela at Apple. In that one I mentioned dreaming if Lisa.

    Well, that dream was even better than Angela. Much more playful during TS. The massage was really nice. Better than usual.

    I dreamt I turned over with a neatly trimmed Bush by my face. In my dream Lisa's big Ds were also free. Somewhere in the middle of this dream after a bit of mish and doggie, I was on the table next to hear one nipple in my mouth, other in between here thumb and finger, my fingers on her clit. Three rumblings from her, then she says 'now you'.

    Back to me standing, her mish, the doggie then mish. As I was about to finish she pushed me off, pulled cover off and pointed to her Ds. Glad I had good sim and had a few days worth.

    A bit more massage, her saying she was tired. She said I earned Two waters LOL.

    Will repeat before she is gone. Wondering if they bith will get dien together if I do four-hands.
    Definitely will do 4 hands and even a little entertainment for the eyes too.

  10. #6226
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Apple Lisa

    I've been meaning to follow up on my last review of Angela at Apple. In that one I mentioned dreaming if Lisa.

    Well, that dream was even better than Angela. Much more playful during TS. The massage was really nice. Better than usual.

    I dreamt I turned over with a neatly trimmed Bush by my face. In my dream Lisa's big Ds were also free. Somewhere in the middle of this dream after a bit of mish and doggie, I was on the table next to hear one nipple in my mouth, other in between here thumb and finger, my fingers on her clit. Three rumblings from her, then she says 'now you'.

    Back to me standing, her mish, the doggie then mish. As I was about to finish she pushed me off, pulled cover off and pointed to her Ds. Glad I had good sim and had a few days worth.

    A bit more massage, her saying she was tired. She said I earned Two waters LOL.

    Will repeat before she is gone. Wondering if they bith will get dien together if I do four-hands.

  11. #6225

    Orchid Massage in Lexington

    Orchid Massage in Lexington is now showing permanently closed on rub maps site and google. There was a positive review on rub maps on Sept. 15th but now showing closed. I did some searches to find out why they closed but didn't find anything.

  12. #6224

    Kraft Cheesy

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaMan7  [View Original Post]
    Yes. In the case of Mr Kraft, police used a fake bomb threat to go into the spa and install hidden cameras several weeks earlier. They basically had it in for that particular spa and Mr Kraft just happened to be a high profile client in the mix.
    And for those interested:

    In State v. Kraft (2020), the Florida 4th District Court of Appeal held that police exceeded constitutional limits by covertly installing video cameras in massage parlors without adequate safeguards.

    Constitutional violation: The surveillance was extreme and lacked the strict Fourth Amendment safeguards required.

    Because the video evidence was suppressed, Krafts solicitation charges were dropped due to lack of other evidence.

  13. #6223

    When there is a red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaMan7  [View Original Post]
    Yes. In the case of Mr Kraft, police used a fake bomb threat to go into the spa and install hidden cameras several weeks earlier. They basically had it in for that particular spa and Mr Kraft just happened to be a high profile client in the mix.
    I appreciate you guys sharing, it is a good reminder for everyone to be observant and careful.

    Anytime there is an any type of red flag it's better to walk away for that day. There are so many AMP's to choose from if I see any red flags I just choose another AMP. It may be nothing, but better to be on the safe side. An hour of fun is not worth the risk of ending up on the news and worse! Also a reminder that in North Carolina certain activities are now a felony where most states they are misdemeanors.

  14. #6222

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by BobWill425  [View Original Post]
    I get it CW, I agree with most of what you say. Legally however, it is well documented that AMP clients have been charged in stings and raids and you can believe if its Feds behind it it will ruin your day should you be caught with a hand in the fruit basket. Ask Mr Kraft about that LOL! That being said, the likelihood of you or I being the unlucky bastard caught up in a sting is relativly low. Probably. My main point was to be alert and if someone else sees what I saw, then maybe there's fire where that smoke is.

    .
    Yes. In the case of Mr Kraft, police used a fake bomb threat to go into the spa and install hidden cameras several weeks earlier. They basically had it in for that particular spa and Mr Kraft just happened to be a high profile client in the mix.

  15. #6221

    Legally

    I get it CW, I agree with most of what you say. Legally however, it is well documented that AMP clients have been charged in stings and raids and you can believe if its Feds behind it it will ruin your day should you be caught with a hand in the fruit basket. Ask Mr Kraft about that LOL! That being said, the likelihood of you or I being the unlucky bastard caught up in a sting is relativly low. Probably. My main point was to be alert and if someone else sees what I saw, then maybe there's fire where that smoke is.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWilliamson  [View Original Post]
    I visit the fruit stands often. Sometimes I am careful about my surroundings and sometimes not. I have to look at it in a different way. This is a business. It has customers coming in and out all day. If law enforcement were doing a stakeout and monitoring who comes in and out, that's their business. When I enter the front door, greeted and taken to a room to perform a service I'm paying for, it is no business of anyone else. They advertise that it's a massage business. You are going to the room for a massage. Perfectly legitimate and legal. The door is closed and the service is performed. Plain and simple. What happens during the session is at the discretion of the provider and the customer. If you visit these places often, you know the providers and they know you. If you don't, just be careful and don't discuss anything except behind closed doors. I don't think law enforcement has the authority to barge in during a session and ask what you paid for. I am not a lawyer but I don't think this is legal.
    .

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 416 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape