Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 25035
-
Today 13:19 #25035Senior Member

Posts: 234Here for a good time
Iirc she was working with her bf / husband a while back offering threesomes. She's been posting for a while somo so no idea if hes still in the picture but I seem to think there was a less than steller review of her on the forum if you scroll back some.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
Today 09:36 #25034Senior Member

Posts: 384Here for a good time
Has anyone seen this one or have experience with her? Use to post with her husband. Kind of a turn off. I wonder if that's still the case?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/517936822731
-
Today 07:56 #25033Senior Member

Posts: 234Kelly
Saw her twice last year. Not the girl in the pics at all but she's a smaller thicker bbw type. Blonde hair. Trimmed Bush when I saw her. Apartments nice enough small and clean but both times we were relegated to the couch which I never really enjoy. But her head game is good and she is responsive and into it when it came to the main event. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by Tonytone
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 21:33 #25032Senior Member

Posts: 114Kelly
She has 4 reviews in ThE OtheR site.
Originally Posted by Tonytone
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 12:04 #25031Senior Member

Posts: 41Kelley
Hi everyone looking into this one no reports any info will appreciate can pm if you want or share https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/392804826286.
-
Yesterday 08:51 #25030Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks
If she was posting with Crystal the Hag I'm all set. I appreciate the warning.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
When. Spoke with her a couple weeks ago she was at Woon Motor Inn.
-
Yesterday 07:00 #25029Regular Member

Posts: 1Cyberpunk in Slatersville
Anyone seen her? She posted on stg once but can't find the ad now. Comms have been good but I dunno, seems TGTBT.
-
10-04-26 16:07 #25028Senior Member

Posts: 778One ad had her and Cristal aka Cristal in a bottle. That's all I need to see, no thanks.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 14:59 #25027Senior Member

Posts: 511I texted couple hours ago. No response. If she is at Hilltop, I said don't bother.
Originally Posted by RobbDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 09:00 #25026Senior Member

Posts: 127PYT, Pretty Young Thing
She started posting a couple weeks ago. She's in Woonsocket.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/994317901292
Qv 120 hh 200, pretty open menu.
If I see her I'll report back. But if anyone has seen her any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
10-03-26 23:46 #25025Senior Member

Posts: 409Saw her a month or two ago, incall at the old spot (East PVD / Rumford), not the safest environment. All the old demons are there, or worse. She would be there among ATFs if she'd clean up, but right now the risk is just too much.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 18:44 #25024Senior Member

Posts: 4545Devin
So she still big. The pictures she using are all old from covid when I saw her. Then I saw her again in 2022 and was disappointed. She got bigger, service was trash if you ask me. She just not for me. I paid her $100 at that time and I will never again.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 18:21 #25023Senior Member

Posts: 698Devin
https://tryst.link/escort/sevenminutesind3vin
Saw Devin because pictures looked great but as I came back to realize, they always do. Don't get me wrong, nice girl and had a good time but won't be repeating because how she looks now is disappointing to what the photos are. Maybe 20 lbs ago and a few years but she's real, nice, GFE (BBBJ, CIM, DFK maybe but didn't partake because lack of attraction but LFK here and there when felt right) location is residential and as discreet as can be parking in the lot behind in the Providence apartment near the State House. If she got fitter and healthier definitely would've been an ATF but one and done for me. 400/ hr So not bad at all but looking for more attractive providers. Might get back to the Seeking train for looks that I want.Last edited by Emv La; 10-03-26 at 18:21. Reason: Added Photo
-
10-02-26 15:56 #25022Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
10-02-26 10:31 #25021Senior Member

Posts: 761Tried setting something up and she got annoyed when I said I could be there in a couple of hours. Got the impression she wants you to text / call when you are ready to head right to her and she is first come first serve.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





