Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 6781
-
Yesterday 09:00 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 36[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-06-26 12:14 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 676Nice review Pbg.
Originally Posted by PbgMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 11:15 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 33SKG Tantra
Any intel? She is in Orlando now.
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3630186
-
10-06-26 10:50 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 272Sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by PbgMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 05:09 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 635No I paid for the hotel room and got left holding the bag when she no showed.
Originally Posted by Futureclean1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 18:28 #6776Regular Member

Posts: 50Something Else
Also, how did "she", assuming it's her, get an account so quickly? I'm guessing there's more here to the story.
Originally Posted by BusterCapp
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 15:55 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 272Wait did you prepay? What you mean you paid for?
Originally Posted by PbgMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 15:52 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 272
Originally Posted by BusterCapp
[View Original Post]
I'm glad you guys pointed that out, I did notice the same thing. And I see it as a bullying type of tactic. "A bird using her beak to harm an other bird". There a term for that but I won't say it. Anyway the point of this forum is for men to share information about ladies that we have seen before. And that information is used for many things most importantly to be safe and have a good time. To the fellas that post negative reviews keep doing it you might save someone, be it money or time or physically. Us as leisurely Gentlemen need to learn how to chew the meat and spit out the bones. To the fellas who post positive reviews, thank you also even though it might be misleading and bias. Once again chew the meat spit out the bones. Thank you all for contributing to our site and welcome ladies you might learn something about yourself here. Stay safe Fellas.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 15:27 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 635Spanish Queen / Jasmin resurfaced
PSA- she flaked on me twice. Once in a incall I paid for and the second time on the way to her incall. Avoid.
-
10-05-26 14:33 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 635Babi
Babi from CL.
I had a dream about Babi.
She's I think she's been around for a while and I may have seen her before. She was running incall at the place by the steak house in PBL. Easy setup and the place is clean. She's probably in her 30's and has a super hot body. I'm no nonsense and told her what I wanted so we got right to business. She started with a CBJ and that didn't last long before she gave up, but since she was hot I played with her tits as I got myself ready. I'd say she's in the mode of being mechanical at this point in her career. So the main course was a few positions covered and it was good. A bit responsive to me playing with her clit. The fake moans and "cum for me" kind was distracting and I take that as a rush, but I had a job to do. If she didn't have a slender model type of body I would have been disappointed. She doesn't give damage estimate so the current market around the. 3 level will do it. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets either.
-
10-05-26 12:06 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 875Not rocket science
Simply by the timeline and the context of the txt or calls.
Originally Posted by BusterCapp
[View Original Post]
Theses hoes and / or their pimp read our posts frequently. Part of the game. That's why I rarely post negative reviews on here. Stay safe,
RN.
-
10-05-26 10:46 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 298Watch your language LOL
This young lady apparently started an account just to respond to a post here. We can assume she was reading posts before she created an account to make one post, and that she isn't the only one. I'm curious how she tied a booking request to posts here unless he booked under his member name here.
Originally Posted by TheCanadian
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 09:03 #6769Regular Member

Posts: 1First time poster, long time member
Any know what happened to her? She just disappeared, she was an excellent provider to me. Didn't have any issues I guess she was high in demand. Any information would be appreciated thank you!
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 07:53 #6768Regular Member

Posts: 19Fresh UTR
Had a nice dream that I found a Hispanic 22 year old UTR. Recently got a Candy habit and is looking to meet new friends. Takes very good direction and is located in West Lake worth. I can provide number and ig for trades. Looking for 20's white or Hispanic only.
-
10-02-26 09:51 #6767The CanadianGuestI actually let him know before hand that I wasnt going to see him. And there was a very specific reason why I canceled on him. I will not engage with his behavior on here. The way he talks about women on here even solidifies why I canceled on him. And let's be honest, he's a growing man with a car he was never left "stranded". He knew ahead of time that I was canceling.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






