Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 453 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6781
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6781
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #6780
    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    Babi from CL.

    I had a dream about Babi.

    She's I think she's been around for a while and I may have seen her before. She was running incall at the place by the steak house in PBL. Easy setup and the place is clean. She's probably in her 30's and has a super hot body. I'm no nonsense and told her what I wanted so we got right to business. She started with a CBJ and that didn't last long before she gave up, but since she was hot I played with her tits as I got myself ready. I'd say she's in the mode of being mechanical at this point in her career. So the main course was a few positions covered and it was good. A bit responsive to me playing with her clit. The fake moans and "cum for me" kind was distracting and I take that as a rush, but I had a job to do. If she didn't have a slender model type of body I would have been disappointed. She doesn't give damage estimate so the current market around the. 3 level will do it. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets either.
    Nice review Pbg.

  3. #6779

    SKG Tantra


  4. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    No I paid for the hotel room and got left holding the bag when she no showed.
    Sorry to hear that.

  5. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by Futureclean1  [View Original Post]
    Wait did you prepay? What you mean you paid for?
    No I paid for the hotel room and got left holding the bag when she no showed.

  6. #6776

    Something Else

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    This young lady apparently started an account just to respond to a post here. We can assume she was reading posts before she created an account to make one post, and that she isn't the only one. I'm curious how she tied a booking request to posts here unless he booked under his member name here.
    Also, how did "she", assuming it's her, get an account so quickly? I'm guessing there's more here to the story.

  7. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by PbgMonger  [View Original Post]
    PSA- she flaked on me twice. Once in a incall I paid for and the second time on the way to her incall. Avoid.
    Wait did you prepay? What you mean you paid for?

  8. #6774
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    This young lady apparently started an account just to respond to a post here. We can assume she was reading posts before she created an account to make one post, and that she isn't the only one. I'm curious how she tied a booking request to posts here unless he booked under his member name here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Simply by the timeline and the context of the txt or calls.

    Theses hoes and / or their pimp read our posts frequently. Part of the game. That's why I rarely post negative reviews on here. Stay safe,

    RN.
    I'm glad you guys pointed that out, I did notice the same thing. And I see it as a bullying type of tactic. "A bird using her beak to harm an other bird". There a term for that but I won't say it. Anyway the point of this forum is for men to share information about ladies that we have seen before. And that information is used for many things most importantly to be safe and have a good time. To the fellas that post negative reviews keep doing it you might save someone, be it money or time or physically. Us as leisurely Gentlemen need to learn how to chew the meat and spit out the bones. To the fellas who post positive reviews, thank you also even though it might be misleading and bias. Once again chew the meat spit out the bones. Thank you all for contributing to our site and welcome ladies you might learn something about yourself here. Stay safe Fellas.

  9. #6773

    Spanish Queen / Jasmin resurfaced

    PSA- she flaked on me twice. Once in a incall I paid for and the second time on the way to her incall. Avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e78f77a54b05de81567d3e0f05a9e063_f.jpg‎  

  10. #6772

    Babi

    Babi from CL.

    I had a dream about Babi.

    She's I think she's been around for a while and I may have seen her before. She was running incall at the place by the steak house in PBL. Easy setup and the place is clean. She's probably in her 30's and has a super hot body. I'm no nonsense and told her what I wanted so we got right to business. She started with a CBJ and that didn't last long before she gave up, but since she was hot I played with her tits as I got myself ready. I'd say she's in the mode of being mechanical at this point in her career. So the main course was a few positions covered and it was good. A bit responsive to me playing with her clit. The fake moans and "cum for me" kind was distracting and I take that as a rush, but I had a job to do. If she didn't have a slender model type of body I would have been disappointed. She doesn't give damage estimate so the current market around the. 3 level will do it. I wouldn't repeat, but I don't have regrets either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00r0r_fkteAtGN8J3_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg‎  

  11. #6771

    Not rocket science

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterCapp  [View Original Post]
    This young lady apparently started an account just to respond to a post here. We can assume she was reading posts before she created an account to make one post, and that she isn't the only one. I'm curious how she tied a booking request to posts here unless he booked under his member name here.
    Simply by the timeline and the context of the txt or calls.

    Theses hoes and / or their pimp read our posts frequently. Part of the game. That's why I rarely post negative reviews on here. Stay safe,

    RN.

  12. #6770

    Watch your language LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanadian  [View Original Post]
    I actually let him know before hand that I wasnt going to see him. And there was a very specific reason why I canceled on him. I will not engage with his behavior on here. The way he talks about women on here even solidifies why I canceled on him. And let's be honest, he's a growing man with a car he was never left "stranded". He knew ahead of time that I was canceling.
    This young lady apparently started an account just to respond to a post here. We can assume she was reading posts before she created an account to make one post, and that she isn't the only one. I'm curious how she tied a booking request to posts here unless he booked under his member name here.

  13. #6769

    First time poster, long time member

    Quote Originally Posted by Popman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/214052508

    Almost never book someone from this site but relented once I found out she was real. She is very young and inexperienced. Charged 2 for HH but spent an hour there easy. Likes to give head bbj ok. Body is spectacular and she is very nice. That said she is not a baddie and is cum shy, which is somewhat expected given her age.
    Any know what happened to her? She just disappeared, she was an excellent provider to me. Didn't have any issues I guess she was high in demand. Any information would be appreciated thank you!

  14. #6768

    Fresh UTR

    Had a nice dream that I found a Hispanic 22 year old UTR. Recently got a Candy habit and is looking to meet new friends. Takes very good direction and is located in West Lake worth. I can provide number and ig for trades. Looking for 20's white or Hispanic only.

  15. #6767
    The Canadian
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    "and when you're booking, if you're going to run late or you can't make it, please let me know I won't waste your time and please don't waste my time. ".
    I actually let him know before hand that I wasnt going to see him. And there was a very specific reason why I canceled on him. I will not engage with his behavior on here. The way he talks about women on here even solidifies why I canceled on him. And let's be honest, he's a growing man with a car he was never left "stranded". He knew ahead of time that I was canceling.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 453 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape