Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 3490 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52337
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #52337
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    Why haven't you started one?

    A2

  2. #52336
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.

    Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.

    LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
    FakeHero you are the biggest proponent of the Very High Priced girl Club, so start a thread for them and big ballers that want to write about them, and keep this one clean for the common man.

    Never mind I did it. Can we stop talking about it now and get back to pussy.

    A2

  3. #52335
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    I would have choose to fuck 14 different girls at 14 different time that is convenient for me (to be honest, there are lots choices in OC), unless he is someone who can not show his face in the public like celebrity or politician or public servant some sort. I will continue to enjoy my 350 all day long all I can eat. Or he could just get a sugar baby for 5 k, you could have fuck all week.
    Exactly, that is my point and why the comment of the OP that made it is very sus and "shill sounding", but that's just IMO and that of others with common sense. Haha.

  4. #52334

    Newish to LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Osori84  [View Original Post]
    Any profile starting with 400, just MO, isn't that new.

    Profile does start in December 2024.
    Alexa is mainly in OC and San Diego with tours to other places.

    She's been in LA before for a week or two when she comes.

  5. #52333

    New to LA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1009  [View Original Post]
    400981 on T-E-are.
    Any profile starting with 400, just MO, isn't that new.

    Profile does start in December 2024.

  6. #52332

    New girl Alexa FYI

    400981 on T-E-are.

  7. #52331

    You made my day bruh

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyRusty  [View Original Post]
    If your friend pays for my girl I'll gladly drive him back and forth.
    Wow, ROFL, you made my day bruh!

  8. #52330

    5 k = 14 times 350, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SainHT  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.
    I would have choose to fuck 14 different girls at 14 different time that is convenient for me (to be honest, there are lots choices in OC), unless he is someone who can not show his face in the public like celebrity or politician or public servant some sort. I will continue to enjoy my 350 all day long all I can eat. Or he could just get a sugar baby for 5 k, you could have fuck all week.

  9. #52329
    First, paying $5 K for an overnight with a K-girl is ridiculously overpriced, and second, it really doesn't make any sense if the reason is truly because he doesn't want to drive from OC to LA twice in one day. If he wants to see the girl twice, then just see the girl in the evening, stay at a hotel, then see the girl in the morning, then it's just one drive from OC to LA, and you have money left over to pay for a couple of really nice meals and to pay for your gas.

    Seeing a girl twice in one day only makes sense to me if you're getting some OTC time with her. If you get to fuck first, then go out and spend some time together, then fuck later in the day / evening, all with some sort of discount, then sure. But if you have to pay full price, I'd rather see two different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SainHT  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.

  10. #52328

    Book a hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]

    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.

    I understand that this kind of thinking won't make sense to everyone, but it clearly appeals to a certain type of customer.
    I don't get it.

    I understand if he just wants an overnight but if he just wants to be the first client of the day and is willing to pay 5 k for an overnight why not just book a hotel in LA and make the trip as many times as he wants.

  11. #52327
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeHero  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine from OC is considering $5 K for an overnight simply because he'd rather not make the drive from OC to LA twice in one day.
    If your friend pays for my girl I'll gladly drive him back and forth.

  12. #52326
    BookerM. New meat Baby Nana, Jeni.

    Rokm. Ch /.

  13. #52325
    Kbliss availability.

    Rina, Kona, Maya.

  14. #52324

    Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda1203  [View Original Post]
    Planning to see duo girls and have seen Ari being a HYA. Anyone recommendations that is HYA and service as a duo?
    I recommend either Ari and Celina in Ktown or Sunny and Irene in Tustin. Both are $800 for an hour.

  15. #52323

    Louis

    It's been awhile since I've seen a kgirl since the 20-50 saved seeing AMP girls adds up but doom scrolling this thread I saw Louis had fat titties.

    I went in with both eyes open since a bro was real on the description of her.

    Louis's picture are fake af. Her tits aren't. She's in her 40-50's, but her body could be maybe late 30's. She's got enough ass for me and her tits are for sure D+ at least. They're nice and soft, albeit a little saggy. I can only imagine what those canons must've been like in her prime.

    Outside the specs, the welcome was a little dry. No English, no kissing, no sugar until the fee was paid. No real playfulness or anything but she was kgirl level service outside all that.

    Dfk and awesome deepthroat with a little face fucking that I thought was dope. She's small af and it was easy to crack her in two. I'm not all that huge but she didn't like it balls deep but outside legs pinned bag bottoming her out, I fucked her like she owed me money.

    She was chill after but no real spark for more visits.

    It's not likely I'll repeat but I would still recommend her. She's good price wise and her tits are the biggest I've seen in recent memory outside Nina's over at Oxford (Chinese AMP). If you love milfs like me, she's probably good enough but I feel like there's a lot of milfs out there to try out.

    https://www.rokm.ch/product-page/louis-dt

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape