LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #6428
    Here is a review on Baby Sakura J. I point it out because today is her last day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi52  [View Original Post]
    L. Cute, youngish in her 20's; pics fairly accurate with some photoshop, perky A cups, thin with ok ass (still on the flatter side). Shaved down below.

    A. Good attitude. Wants to please. English is pretty fair, but translation app required if want a decent conversation. She did ask for tip which was a little surprising.

    S. Fair BBBJ, snug fit, so probably not magnum friendly, I had Missionary and doggy.

    E. 300/ hhr. +$20 tip GFE.

    Are. Probably not as her last day is 10/9. She is off to Seattle.
    https://get9irl.com/BabySakuraJ

    Roa (Roaa) has a new review:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7736384 Roa PLEASER

    PLEASERs are a great format because it reminds people to talk about each basic point and ensures some objectivity and subjectivity. For example, each person is required to give an opinion on the ad pic and English which lets you compare all PLEASERs for a girl directly. For something like English ability where there is no real incentive to exaggerate, you are still going to see a range of estimates. Then that means for other things like Looks and Service, it's going to be even further off because of taste and preference.

    Some guys have such close taste to me that they are +/- 1/2 Tier from my ratings 80% of the time. Many are +/- 1 or +/- 2, while there are people who even have opposite taste (ex: MILF Hunters). I don't know what taste you have. But by rating multiple women, it's not hard to calibrate and then Triangulate for a new girl.

    Some girls are a limited time, but if she is popular enough she'll sometimes change plans. FA Tomi had a schedule to go back to LA (it was listed on CGLA), but people must have liked her enough that she extended OC. I ran the Lizza Guide on her, and she gave me back unlimited MSOG. It's not like anyone in LA has reviewed her in a while, so it's fair. But if there is some guy who never reviewed her for LA, the Gatekeeper's Wish Comes True again.

    The Gatekeeper's Wish Come True
    If Gatekeepers don't review, more girls just show up matching the preferences of those who do review. Monets will show up for Thick lovers, Baby Sols for Team7, Baby Rai's for spinners, or Pradas and SC Gracie's for taller women. Gatekeepers don't get a vote!

    If a Gatekeeper hated some of the girls I listed but didn't review, I can only shrug. They got what they asked for, since they always asked for nothing.

    What good is it if the Ice Cream Shop carries the newest and best flavor, but nobody knows about it:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The Ice Cream Shop
    We are all afraid of the legendary Dark Minefield (aunties using HYA ads), but the real struggle is The Ice Cream Shop. We expect the flavors to be labeled, but at the korg Ice Cream Shop they aren't! If you want chocolate, you have no idea which flavor bin to pick because it's hidden. There's pictures on each ice cream bin, but they have so much Photoshop they look nothing like what's inside. Don't even use them. This is why Service Hunters accidentally se HYA and HYA Hunters accidentally see MILFs.
    But it isn't hard for us to taste and label the ice creams. My limit is I can't always tell which exact chocolate flavor an ice cream is, just that it is chocolatey. So if I say a girl is young and hot, it's clearly an estimate. That's what the descriptions are.

    What is Gatekeeping? Imagine you can see dozens of guys have eaten from some ice cream bin and clearly tasted it, but nobody bothered to label the flavor for the next guy. Those guys are afraid if they call out their favorite flavor, too many other guys will show up and then their flavor becomes unavailable. But, what they don't realize is the ice cream shop doesn't restock flavors that aren't popular. They send those delicious flavors to LA. This scenario taken to extremes is Divine Judgement. It strikes a fear in the heart of every gatekeeper. It's when L goes straight to OC and stays here 3 months.

    The Three Dreams
    The opposite of Gatekeeping is The Three Dreams.

    The Dream
    HYA Hunters had a dream, that anyone who wants to dodge older women could do it just by looking up who was young and hot. Or that MILF Hunters could dodge the HYA by reading how new and inexperienced they were. The whole point of reviews is so HYA Hunters don't have to make love to older women, and MILF Hunters don't have to get serviced by newbie HYA. The solution is The Dream.

    When The Dream happens, The Draft works. You will end up with more S through B Tier girls on either Looks or Service. It would even make a rare SS-Tier girl like Fury more possible. You can call that idea, The Second Dream. Boner has that dream often.

    One reason Shibuya Galaxy is full of college aged HYA is that's exactly what the customer base in Japan expect. It's why they show up. Japan is what made me realize, simply customers having consistent standards will lead to an 'all HYA' shop. It is the Third Dream. Boner has that dream too.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7614285 Shibuya Galaxy (Shibuya, Japan)

  2. #6427
    I'll summarize some options.

    Roa (Roaa)
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7736388 Roa update
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...85#post7632685 Roa original
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7628226 Baby Roa aka Hwari

    Roa's name is 3 letters so it's harder to search, but I put a (Roaa) tag to help. I know of several public and private reviews I can compare between, and comparing that way you see clear patterns. Most people say early 30s and some say late 20s, it makes sense. A lot of overlapping opinions about DTF, superior BBBJ, nympho, very skinny. Body over Face, tattoos, generally hot.

    Fuzion mentioned after cumming that Roa sucked him clean, same as Katie K. A few girls do this both GFE and BB girls (the GFE take off your condom and suck you clean). I remember Ella.K and Subin did among others. It doesn't mean you'll like the rest of a girl's service, but it's a checkbox in her favor and is consistent with a good attitude. A good clue.

    Karina
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7736421 Karina

    Jgirls
    If you don't already like jgirls, just ignore them. Their strength is they tend to be younger and all-natural (A cup to C cup natural is common). Usually no shower preview. Some have a fixed routine, and I find it best 1st visit to let them take the lead through the shower and the start of their routine. Then take over later. Occasionally, a few will be 100 bb COP, 200 bb CIP. Some have 200 video. If you do video, ask her if she can raise the lights.

    Umi (Umii) is petite, smaller naturals. CAKD Nari is a bit thick with a good round ass. Both are young with natural looks, both offer video. Imo, I would decide on video after meeting the girl, depending on if a girl meets your standards on Looks and has a good enough Vibe you can work with. If you aren't sure, you can even ask her after shower instead.
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7735105 Umi J
    https://get9irl.com/Umi Umi
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Nari%20J/ Nari J

    FA Yumi
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7735681 FA Yumi
    https://get9irl.com/Yumi FA Yumi

    FA Yumi is for Service, and she has a good hh rate (240). If you are a GFE guy, it's extra budget friendly. Among agencies, only the Thai org is that level of budget.

    Note that FA girls are multi-booker now. FA does have a website but it says not to post (I don't know why I just follow those suggestions). There are several other bookers for FA so if you see 1 for your booker you probably see the rest too. FA Tomi is a good option and I've described her elsehwere so I'll leave it at that. FA Shelby also rotates OC periodically and she is a good GFE option (there are not a lot of GFE choices but she is a good GFE veteran for Service).

    GFE
    GFE only guys are obviously going to favor GFE girls over girls who offer BB. But many seem both to expand their options. The reverse happens too where BB guys might pick GFE girls to get their Looks or Service. The problem is GFE girls generally don't want to BB, so it can be bad vibes if the wrong guy sees them and doesn't understand that. You won't have a good time either. The solution is guys just need to pick the right girl and also have realistic expectations if they're crossing over.

    For example, there are GFE girls like Shelby who will P2P very well and hard, but most GFE girls don't and won't. You'll be disappointed expecting it or trying. Many will refuse, they want your dick in them cfs instead. So it means you can't take what one GFE girl did and consistently expect it from another. If guys force the issue and give bad Vibes, we lose GFE girls this way. GFE girls simply offer something different. It is easy enough to find another girl who will do what you like.

    In time, you can always find another girl. Along those lines, repeating a girl you like is usually a good thing. But there is a limit if you fixate on one girl too hard, you're going to be unhappy later. We've all done it.

    Three Letter Names
    Notice how Roa has a 3-letter name, but you can do a search for Roaa and you get this:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...aa#post7645400 Roa PLEASER
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...aa#post7637475 Roa Meta Review

    In the meta review is a mention of Rina as a veteran Value girl in OC. Also, two other PSAs I'll repeat here:

    5th law of kgirls - We get the kind of girls we review.
    It strikes a fear in the heart of every Gatekeeper that their silence means we end up to speak for them. It's like the friend show shrugs whenever the group asks where to go to dinner. You don't get to complain later. So if too many skinny girls start showing up to OC, fair enough right.

    The Illusion
    I wrote back to a friend about his ATF X.

    Yes, every illusion can be shattered. I've had enough shattered that I just accept it. I even hear from friends talking excitedly about their ATF, who is also my ATF, and we have both our illusion popped together. We saved each other in time. So I'm over it now.

    X had gone to dinner with other guys too and asked them out as well. I don't think she's done anything wrong - she's a nice girl taking care of herself. It's during her break, so no problem. I never got the feeling that she was leading anyone on other than the fantasy/illusion guys automatically assume, thinking that they are the only one. The confusion comes because in appointments we are paying for a girl's time and attention, we expect some amount of worship and special treatment. If you date a girl, she is not that same person and she isn't supposed to be. You asked her for a special exception to see the real her a bit more, so wish granted. Generally speaking, it is not real! What you'll get will not match your imagination.

    I wish these girls the best. I just hope that no one gets the rug pulled too hard imagining too much. She probably has no idea what you are imagining, and that is a one-way relationship. I think it's good to have memorable connections with girls and leave it at that. Think of it as a short term girlfriend, not a long term one. Some girlfriends would burn us much harder than these girls, we have it easy.

    Those who have dated her several times tend to have the illusion shatter. They see that she is a normal mortal human, they hear about her problems, they see the weirdness. They find out how much she charged somewhere else (whether too much or too little), or what freebies they gave another regular - even by accident. It is no longer special and they start looking for their next ATF.

    Btw in case you thought the above is about your own ATF, it's probably not. Her initial was L and this PSA was posted 6-8-26. So if the girl you were thinking of didn't start with the letter L then it just goes to show how terribly common this imagination-based drama is. There are even multiple girls starting with L it could be. The above was a real message I wrote hoping he snaps out of it. Snap out of it! It happens so much I write a PSA on it every other month.

    Let's just bang the girls one or three times and find the next hot girl around the corner. We pay to leave. No girl ever expected to ever see me again. If they did for you, I worry for you. It is much better to surprise a girl who didn't expect to see you again. Now that is how you get better service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion  [View Original Post]
    She told me she took her earnings from her last tour and reinvested them into her tits, hips, and ass. So she wasn't kidding when she told me about her plans back in June.
    Imagine strippers took their earnings and got bigger tits, hips, and ass. This is Earnings into Investment. Her body is her capital. Customers pay more for certain looks, so spending on those looks has some expected return. As always, there is some risk. Surgery costs money and carries health risk, and the payoff isn't guaranteed. Entrepreneurs make the same kind of bet.

    This is called human capital. Actually, we have all done this too. Spending on yourself, like education, training, or surgery, to earn more. The key is to make a proper and informed decision after considering the pros and cons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmourn  [View Original Post]
    Hi, everyone relatively new to this. Is it a bad idea to tip girls upfront? Hoping it provides better service but wanted everyone's take. Thanks!!
    I don't think you should. The best way to get good service is to be clean, smell right, and have a safe and normal respectful attitude. The older veterans will take the lead and it shouldn't be hard to get good Service from them. Whereas if you pick a younger newer girl, you might have to meet her halfway on Service. You bring the Service. For those girls, take it slow and calmly make her feel safe and comfortable. Then they might let you go to town.

    As Jarl Varg used to say, it is a classic mistake to pick the young and pretty ones. Beginners should pick service queens where you can just lay back and do nothing, just later helping out with some pounding. But if you still went ahead and picked a HYA instead, here is a guide for them:

    The Lizza Guides
    If you do not like HYA or do not care whether the woman enjoys sex, stop reading here. The following information is useless to you.

    How to Prepare Girls
    The Lizza Guides are about reading a girl's reaction and finding out what she likes. First, I prepare the girl by making her feel safe and comfortable. A few words, some good eye contact, gentle touching and watching her reaction. The first few minutes of introduction are key. In bed, I work on the foreplay. Same as a man, a woman gets aroused and it starts extra blood flow. The blood flow causes the vaginal walls to swell and expand, and doubles the depth on average. Every woman is aroused differently. It is called The Password.

    The Password
    I remember what I did that turned a girl on, and I call it The Password. I just use it again next time and they love it. Guessing a woman's password is one of the great pleasures of life. Like magic, you can unlock a girl consistently on repeats by remembering what she likes. Exactly the same for girls who remember what a guy likes.

    General Foreplay and Progression
    Some girls like to kiss, some like to be kissed at different parts, some like their breasts and nipples stimulated, some like their pussy stimulated or eaten. Some proper foreplay will ensure a lot more girls love your dick in them. When first entering a girl, start slow. The pussy gets aroused the same as a penis, and it can take a few minutes for bloodflow to expand the pussy. A good pussy will adapt to your size over time, then no problem.

    A typical vagina starts at 2 to 4 inches depth, growing to 5 to 8 inches after arousal. Even men cannot get aroused when stressed or scared, so it pays to prepare the woman. You are the main beneficiary. Evenly spread lubrication is important, so when using lube the first few strokes will spread it properly. Once I learned and improved this, I got along with girls in bed.

    Out of the shower start with light play, for example gently embracing and kissing with affection. Maybe find out where and how she likes being kissed, keeping it light, simple, genuine. Some girls insist on a routine so for them let them begin without interruption. You don't want to throw her off mentally at the start if she's like this. You can DATY if you choose. Take over when you think the time is right.

    There are three special situations: 1) she seems new or nervous, 2) she is very tight, 3) you are very big. For that, give her full control by having her ride you. Encourage her to start slow the first minute. Although size matters, the pace matters too. There are smaller guys that start too soon and too fast and can hurt the girl. Pay attention if she stops at the last inch or two; note how fast her strokes are at first. Then take over when she seems relaxed and you feel it's time. You can now safely go up to her speed and depth if you like.

    If the girl barely fits, focus on missionary next and save doggy for last. When starting doggy with any girl, best to start slow and check the fit again, since many girls take some time in this position. You can encourage her to lower herself to get feedback on depth and speed, especially after the first few strokes. When it is especially tight, overcoming fear and building some confidence are the key before you should take over.

    If you are able to apply some of the above ideas and put in some effort, I find the experience with HYAs offer something different than service queens. The reactions, sounds, and feelings are genuine and quite satisfying. A few orgasm well, some are total fuck toys or good for 2 hours. When enough guys do it this way for a girl's first tours, she can undergo HYA Ascension. Her next tour she is way more confident and capable. Like Lizza.

    Eating Pussy
    Below I'll expand on how to eat a girl's pussy (DATY) if you choose to do it. Most girls enjoy proper DATY. A few experienced girls will even help you by rocking or swirling their body, which is always a good sign. A few aren't into it. If you are a beginner, I would practice on a fully shaved girl. "Full bush" is for experts.

    The clitoris can be very sensitive, so don't attack it hard or direct right away. Use low and gentle pressure, work around it first rather than directly. Watch and listen to her reaction for clues. The clit tends to start "hidden", which is a good thing due to its sensitivity. You have to build trust and comfort, get the blood flowing to do more. If you have ever been given a bbbj that was too hard too soon, it's the same thing. Start extra gentle if you're not sure.

    Like a bbbj, it is as much psychological as physical. Give her an understanding of what you'll do, watch her reactions to what she liked. Your tongue motions can be back and forth or circular. Don't focus too much on just the clit especially at the start. There are beginner and expert versions, and the beginner version is good enough for most girls. It is the basics to help a girl get aroused to receive your dick afterward. For those who aren't into DATY, you can give a gentle rub too. If you shave, make sure you don't have fresh and hard stubble that would irritate her.

    Meeting Your Match
    When you make a girl feel safe and comfortable with good communication, she may let you go to town. A non-stop fuck fest, with both offense and defense. She sometimes took over and had me at her mercy, then I'd take over again. So I made sure to repeat her as much as my body could handle. Such girls often feel better after we see them than before we started. This is how I identify girls to repeat. If a girl isn't a good match, I just don't repeat her. There are too many better options.

  3. #6426
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Rumi V today, she is 100% 21 years old, she told me her story of finishing highschool and coming to america and all that. Now currently enrolled in college, so she doing this work to help pay for that. She will be here until November as long as business is good.

    Like others have said, the video is her, maybe a filter on the video but pretty accurate. Her body is just like the palm tree grass photo, accurate representation. So if you like the body in the photo and the face in the video, what you see is what you get.

    She is tall, about 5'-6" or so. Has that young girl fun personality (with me atleast) vs an older provider that has matured over the years. Kind of like a playful kitten vs an old cat. Service is what you expect from a young girl, direct her just a little bit and you'll have a great time.

    She has like a night club abg look to her, has that hot party girl look. Imagine the old import tuner magazine girls. I think worth seeing if you like them young and hot. I'll see her again in a few weeks.
    Awesome rev thanks for the info been looking for something like this.

  4. #6425
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieHaskell  [View Original Post]
    I have always had a good time at Cakd, I'm sure you have also, unless you want to bash them for other personal reasons call them up so you can air out your frustration and clear the air. I just went to in and out burger and the combo went up and they forgot my whole grilled onions, it did not ruin my day, I went again a couple days later and everything was perfect just like I like it.

    I have never had any hiccups. Cakd is my go to place for hotties, private comfortable fun , a nice place to visit and a nice welcome.

    I'm sure there is two sides to every story. I'm sure there is .
    Like I said, I've had 5 stellar experiences. The rest have been "okay" and maybe 1 or 2 bad experiences but I have never wrote a bad review prior to getting banned by them.

  5. #6424
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Hey I got banned for not even leaving a review. I have previously always booked at least 30+ times with them without issue.

    Oh well money saved for me since I can only say about 5 or less experiences were stellar.
    I have always had a good time at Cakd, I'm sure you have also, unless you want to bash them for other personal reasons call them up so you can air out your frustration and clear the air. I just went to in and out burger and the combo went up and they forgot my whole grilled onions, it did not ruin my day, I went again a couple days later and everything was perfect just like I like it.

    I have never had any hiccups. Cakd is my go to place for hotties, private comfortable fun , a nice place to visit and a nice welcome.

    I'm sure there is two sides to every story. I'm sure there is .

  6. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadPush  [View Original Post]
    That's so fucking retarded. Ban a dude for leaving a honest review but keep the druggies, guys that are rough on girls, and short changers on the list. Just to be transparent CAKD was always good to me. I had alot of fun with girls they recommended if my girl was booked.
    Hey I got banned for not even leaving a review. I have previously always booked at least 30+ times with them without issue.

    Oh well money saved for me since I can only say about 5 or less experiences were stellar.

  7. #6422
    I had already stopped using CAKD because it was annoying to have to remember to use different numbers depending on what city the girl is in, but now I'll make sure to avoid them based on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I tried again this morning. Ignored all day. Safe to say he has my number muted or something. I checked past conversations and he always responded within a few minutes. So CAKD banned me for giving an honest, accurate review. Oddly enough multiple guys gave positive reviews after me, which I don't even disagree with on service, but I stand by the fact that she doesn't look like her pics. Apparently she's getting shifted to SD after such a short time here, which implies she wasn't popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your honest reviews. More folks should post candid reviews so we can get a better idea of each girl. I've exchanged messages on a couple of the agencies on reviews but remain steadfast in being honest on my reviews. CAKD gets most of my business and overall they have been good to me and haven't bothered me about my reviews. Maybe I lean slightly positive overall but they are an honest review. So I've told a couple other agencies that called me out they should want honest reviews since the trust built from them helps the community and results in more confidence in booking, thus more bookings overall. That's why K-orgs have gotten a bigger share of my $$ over last couple years. The community has been good here and on HX.
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadPush  [View Original Post]
    That's so fucking retarded. Ban a dude for leaving a honest review but keep the druggies, guys that are rough on girls, and short changers on the list. Just to be transparent CAKD was always good to me. I had alot of fun with girls they recommended if my girl was booked.

  8. #6421

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I tried again this morning. Ignored all day. Safe to say he has my number muted or something. I checked past conversations and he always responded within a few minutes. So CAKD banned me for giving an honest, accurate review. Oddly enough multiple guys gave positive reviews after me, which I don't even disagree with on service, but I stand by the fact that she doesn't look like her pics. Apparently she's getting shifted to SD after such a short time here, which implies she wasn't popular.
    That's so fucking retarded. Ban a dude for leaving a honest review but keep the druggies, guys that are rough on girls, and short changers on the list. Just to be transparent CAKD was always good to me. I had alot of fun with girls they recommended if my girl was booked.

  9. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by PewpHead  [View Original Post]
    I tried again this morning. Ignored all day. Safe to say he has my number muted or something. I checked past conversations and he always responded within a few minutes. So CAKD banned me for giving an honest, accurate review. Oddly enough multiple guys gave positive reviews after me, which I don't even disagree with on service, but I stand by the fact that she doesn't look like her pics. Apparently she's getting shifted to SD after such a short time here, which implies she wasn't popular.
    I appreciate your honest reviews. More folks should post candid reviews so we can get a better idea of each girl. I've exchanged messages on a couple of the agencies on reviews but remain steadfast in being honest on my reviews. CAKD gets most of my business and overall they have been good to me and haven't bothered me about my reviews. Maybe I lean slightly positive overall but they are an honest review. So I've told a couple other agencies that called me out they should want honest reviews since the trust built from them helps the community and results in more confidence in booking, thus more bookings overall. That's why K-orgs have gotten a bigger share of my $$ over last couple years. The community has been good here and on HX.

  10. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I'll add that the last agency who really put girls over customers was SSG, and that indirectly led to their failure. They did everything right, except they always punished the customer. It cost them all their goodwill, and the people they alienated came back with a list of complaints. Some of them were serious enough to end the agency. Customers know each other, and if they've done nothing wrong you can't treat them like that. They won't forget. Whereas if someone actually does something wrong, no one is going to back him up. Go ahead and punish those people. Like the guys who secret film, bring drugs, or short change the girls.

    I don't know if it will work, but try again on the weekend. If it doesn't, let us know.
    I tried again this morning. Ignored all day. Safe to say he has my number muted or something. I checked past conversations and he always responded within a few minutes. So CAKD banned me for giving an honest, accurate review. Oddly enough multiple guys gave positive reviews after me, which I don't even disagree with on service, but I stand by the fact that she doesn't look like her pics. Apparently she's getting shifted to SD after such a short time here, which implies she wasn't popular.

  11. #6418
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Rumi v has new photos, I can confirm these are much more accurate to what she looks like.
    Booker has now posted 2 videos of her. Posting videos is HUGELY important because it allows us to have realistic expectations. She looks great in her videos.

    I saw Mila twice even though she was $400 because of her videos verifying her body. I rejected seeing multiple latinas because their videos confirmed that I would have not been into their bodies IRL.

    Shirley K blew up huge quickly thanks to her video establishing her top tier looks.

    I would consider myself a HYA hunter I guess, and since video is a lot harder to fake than pics, it really helps to allow us to know if a girl is our type or not.

    Also Baby Nina's pics look somewhat real, can anyone confirm? I don't see any discussion of her anywhere.

  12. #6417
    Rumi v has new photos, I can confirm these are much more accurate to what she looks like.

  13. #6416
    Starting today, OC finally has 6 GFE girls for Looks. It gives us the 6 GFE Grand Tour:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    The 6 GFE Grand Tour
    Baby Bonnie is back! How times have changed. OC would sometimes have just 1 hot or young GFE girl, and now there are 6. I'll also point out White again if you lean Service. I have not seen her but so many people I know thought she was fun and described her consistently, both in public and private.

    Each guy will rank girls in a different order - sometimes very differently. Even Boner who has almost the same taste as me, I know he prefers GFE girls over BB girls and cares about Tits more than me as key differences. If I never saw these girls yet and were recommending to myself, my own order would be CAKD Heaven K (350hr), Janey (340hr), Ng (400hr), CAKD Winter (340hr), Baby Bonnie (400hr), Baby Yuju (500hr) for The 6 GFE Grand Tour. In that order. We each rate girls differently, so your order will be different.
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/heaven-k-new-options-avail/ Heaven K
    https://get9irl.com/Janey Janey
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/ng Ng (Nggg)
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Winter/ Winter
    https://get9irl.com/BabyBonnie Bonnie
    https://get9irl.com/BabyYuju Baby Yuju
    https://get9irl.com/White White (for Service)
    If you like Service, White is a 7th option. Looks are decent, but it's the Service and Vibe people are seeing her for. It's important to throw in a Service option so guys who are lost but want Service don't end up seeing the Looks girl and then tell us what we already know about the Service.

    Also, if you are the very thirstiest Looks First Hunter and like an alternative look and style, there is Baby Sugar in LA. She is a kgirl with jgirl style so if LA is an option, you can. But it is rich guy pricing and you should bring the Service. Popular and gatekept by Looks Only guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Someone remarked that the reviews for Saerom last tour were good overall, but she wasn't that busy. Everyone I know in private generally agrees too, she is pretty good and worth trying one time. I'll be direct about why this happens:
    It is super duper competitive. Everyone just gangs up on the top girls. The only variation is some guys want the "Service hot girls" like Goeun, some guys want the "Looks hot girls" like Baby Sugar.

    ..I see Baby Sugar is back in LA. She is for Looks First guys especially if you like an alternative and stylish look. S-Tier Looks if that's your thing, but you must bring the service. I would even say she is for Looks Only guys who love to talk and bang and vibe. She is not for Service guys, and see the Lizza guide on how to bring service. I don't know if she's going to be your type or not, but like most top girls she is popular with gatekeepers:

    Baby Sugar (LA) - Beautiful especially face, big tits. D MM tits, skinny, about 5'4", white skin, good ass, tight pussy, tasteful tattoos on back and arms. Looks over service, you must bring the service. Good English, very talkative if you prefer. Important: For "looks only" guys, not for anyone with service expectations. She is young, has a very nice style and fashion, and easy to talk and vibe with. Some resemblance to Hizumi Maika or Squid Game Player 196. Ad photo is very representative of her looks and style.
    (9.8 Score A+, Upcharge+ Pricing, DDG HYA, must bring service)

    Like most LA locations, parking is easy daytime and night time I'd show up early. There is paid parking 2-3 blocks away from every major ktown location. About kgirls with jgirl styles, it's like 3% of kgirls. Lizza, Evian, Baby Blue, Carina, Danbi, and a few others were mong the rare few. Whereas if you want an LA kgirl who is thirsty for cock, you will need to pick a girl like Baby Yul, New Baby Soi, or maybe Goeun or Yuna. The list is waaaaay longer if you are Service first. So know your criteria.

    Hopefully Baby Sugar will rotate OC someday. About OC, for the thirstiest Looks Hunters OC now has the 6 GFE Grand Tour! All aboard!

    The Beautiful Solution to Loneliness
    The solution to "Everyone just gangs up on the top girls" is to list more of them. Switching between Heaven, Janey, Ng, Winter, Bonnie, and Yuju is such a luxurious lifestyle I even made a meme about it. It is so ridiculous that people who don't use korgs must think it's all made up fan fiction.

    Until this year, I had only heard cgirls could ever do BB but never verified it. True to that very tip, they only do it after repeats (2nd to 5th visit) and only if they really like you. So if you're hoping a random cgirl will do it, it'll never happen. But if a rare cgirl really seems into you, you get suspicious hints.

    More tips:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7728586 CGVIP, OTC, UTR BB
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7730056 OC 6 GFE Grand Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Rumi v has new photos, I can confirm these are much more accurate to what she looks like.
    They are making more effort on accurate ads lately, especially for the better girls. The effort is there, but they can't control what ads other girls use and so we don't always know which is which. It is a nice trend though.

    The Legend of 200hh to 240hh
    200hh to 240hh is getting rare for agency girls, but you can still find it at FirstAsians and Khaleesi1999. This makes their girls budget friendly and repeatable if you have a girl you like. It is a big if, but there were some girls I repeated 10 or 20 times because they were cheap and my type. So this is not an endorsement of specific girls, you'll have to figure that part out. I am only saying I like the hh rate because it lets me try more women until I find that girl I like:
    https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/FirstAsians/ FA (budget korg)
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Khaleesi1999 K99 (budget Thai org)

    The FA girls who offer bb are usually +50 upcharge. It means they aren't doing bb a lot and you can even decide on the spot. So I will go in at 240 hh and then decide after. I enjoy sex, a lot. But most FA girls enjoy sex even more than me. I can't predict much else, but that part was consistent.

    Legend of 320 hr bb inclusive
    Another girl who enjoyed sex way more than me was KDC Julie, but she is gone now. That girl looked forward to work, she really loved to fuck, and she was 320 hr bb inclusive. I see there is KDC Nana, but I don't know her. However, I do know her price is good:
    https://www.kdreamc.com/nana-oc KDC Nana??? 320 hr bb inclusive

    I don't see her on Get9 (it's possible Nana is not working and it's an old ad), but you can screen with KDC through HX and use Get9 as reference. KDC is a cheap and good bb inclusive agency. I only saw half their girls, but every single one was really good. Jenny being the most well known. Their HX ad only mentions KDC Jessy in MW (LA):
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KgirlDream KDC

    About FA and K99's hh pricing. Even though I do enjoy full hr with a girl I already know on repeats, these days most girls at other shops are around 340 hr which is +40% more. I'm actually willing to pay that if I know the girl and vibe with her, even if it's just to chat and get massage and have a possibility of 2nd shot. It's because if I repeat a girl, I obviously like her and rejected many other girls I wouldn't pay 340 hr for. So I don't think 340 hr is reasonable for most girls, but it's fine for my ATFs.

    Get9 and other bookers will book FA girls now:
    https://get9irl.com/Yumi Yumi 240hh
    https://get9irl.com/Vicki Viki 240 hh
    https://get9irl.com/Stella Stella L 220 hh (100 video no face)

    For most girls especially new girls I don't know, I want the hh option since I don't know if it will get to that level of connection. That is the beauty of hh, you can meet lots more women. But only FirstAsians and Khaleesi really give you much discount for hh. Here is info on Thai Maya:

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Khaleesi1999 also has Thai Maya who is very popular with Service Hunters. Full bodied, ads are representative. You have to figure out what you like, but it is fair warning to say Gracie is a better fit for HYA Hunters and Maya is a better fit for Service Hunters. I can't predict much beyond that generalization. I don't even need to link to Maya's meta review because I do believe both girls will perform better if only some people know about them. But you can do a search in the Thai threads of OC or LA for more reviews.

    If you visit Khaleesi or the other Thai orgs regularly, ask them to rate you back on HX. Sometimes they are busy or not logged in to do so. So PM them to remind them again later. You might have to ask 2 or 3 times. The same actually goes for half the korgs too, just remind them to rate you. Whereas other korgs might not, and in some cases might not even use their HX accounts any more. You can't always tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    Maya is GFE only. It is a similar system to korgs but budget friendly. It really depends on what you like, but many people find 30/45 mins is about right for 1 shot, 60 mins for 2 shot. 45 mins for 2 shot is possible but it really depends on both the guy and the girl combo (i.e. compatibility).
    HX Rating/Network
    About getting bookers to rate you back on HX, it can take 2 or 3 tries sometimes. Ask them to do this after they had their lunch or dinner, I am not joking. You tend to get more from bookers if you treat them reasonably, speak politely, and use tactics like this when they're in a good mood. I'm not saying you should have to do this, just that it is smarter not harder. Exactly how I can squeeze more service out of lower service HYA. I have had the Thai booker tell me they were busy in the morning and couldn't access HX at the time anyways, but to ask them again later. And they were honest about that because I asked later and they did rate me back. It's like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Khal Moro wisdom 02.jpg‎  

  14. #6415

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I rarely posted reviews and the booker was moody with me interrogating me if I posted a specific review about a girl that I saw. I didn't write the review. Either way I believe I've been banned from CAKD because they believed I wrote a bad review. Even if I wrote a bad review, getting banned for speaking honestly about a bad experience is grounds for blacklisting? Very disingenuous booker.
    I once made a appointment with a new booker that I have never used before. They asked for my first name and ter handle. I made the appointment and confirmed the time. They called me about 20 minutes later asking me why I wrote that bad review to one of their girls. They gave me the ter handle, it was like CuriousGeorge. I had to remind them that my first name is George but my ter handle is Ilikebigbutts. I think they were going to cancel my appointment. The booker told me to write good review. Sounded like an order. I did end up writing a good review though because the girl was fantastic time.

  15. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by GoClippers  [View Original Post]
    He's just saying that you should be TELLING them you don't review. As the customer there's nothing in it for us to tell them we're on here.
    Oh, gotcha.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 429 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape