Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian PLEASER Reviews only

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2665
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2665

    Baby Sakura-J

    L. Cute, youngish in her 20's; pics fairly accurate with some photoshop, perky A cups, thin with ok ass (still on the flatter side). Shaved down below.

    A. Good attitude. Wants to please. English is pretty fair, but translation app required if want a decent conversation. She did ask for tip which was a little surprising.

    S. Fair BBBJ, snug fit, so probably not magnum friendly, I had Missionary and doggy.

    E. 300/ hhr. +$20 tip GFE.

    Are. Probably not as her last day is 10/9. She is off to Seattle.

  2. #2664

    Cakd; MUST SEE BABY NICHE

    P: Hot Young Viet! Yes, its her in the pic.

    L: 9. 5 All I can say is WOW! She is DDG! If you like younger looking ladies, look no more, a total Spinner!

    E: English is good, I was able to communicate with her.

    A: She has amazing energy, a playful attitude, and just the right amount of charm to be dangerously attractive.

    S: From the moment I walked through the door, the chemistry was impossible to ignore. She had that rare combination of confidence, playfulness, and effortless sex appeal that immediately had my full attention. Dressed in lingerie, she knew exactly how to put on a show, moving around the room with a teasing confidence that made the anticipation almost unbearable. She led me into the bedroom and helped me undress. She reached under my jeans and started to stoke my cock and got me rock hard. She asked if I needed to shower, but I let her know I just did before I got here. She smiled and took my jeans down to my ankles and stared a BBBJ right beside the bed. I thought I was in heaven, I started to FF her and could hear her gagging my cock but didn't stop. We did this for about 5 minutes and I couldn't take it anymore so I lifter her up and put her on the edge of the bed and started to eat her nice kitty like it was my last meal on earth. I could hear her moaning and she kept saying don't stop, don't stop. I could tell that she was about to CUM, I put 2 fingers deep insdie and 1 minutes later I can tell she had her O, I got up and put my bare cock deep inside her and I could still feel her pussy pulsating. I started pounding her missionary, ACG then switch K9. I told her I was about to CUM but she didn't want me to CIP so I pulled out and put the map of Hawaii on her back. We still have about 20 minutes left so she gave me a light massage and cuddled until shower.

    E: 400 HHr. BBFS: $$.

    Are: Yes, I'm already planning my next visit next week already. DO NOT MISS HER, MUST SEE.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Baby%20niche/

  3. #2663

    Baby Roa review

    Wow. This may have been the best session of my entire career.

    PICS. Baby Roa's pics are 100% accurate and her, including the face. 2 Pics attached. The other 2 are her roommate Karina, which I'll talk about at the end.

    LOOKS. Baby Roa is a cyberpunk yakuza woman with a perfect body, upgraded to the max. Her face looks incredibly hot to me, you can judge from the picture. She is very much HOT over CUTE, though she has a cute voice. She's VERY tall. 5 foot 8. 5 inches tall. Her tits are large, and look great, but are firm and not natural looking. Her body and waist are tight just like in the pics. She's gotten hip implants and a BBL, so she's incredibly curvy. Her ass is full, thick, and soft, but it fits her body. She's probably the hottest girl I've ever reviewed. I absolutely loved her face, especially, which is not what I went in expecting. It's not just her face by itself, it was her expressions, her succubus smile, the way she looks into your soul as she fucks you hard and takes it deep. Amazing. I have a strong bias against tall girls normally, Roa might be the tallest girl I've ever been with in my life, and yet here I am telling you all she is a perfect sex goddess with a gorgeous face & an inhumanly perfect body.

    ENGLISH. She knows some basic words, but a conversation requires a translation app. If you compliment her while fucking she can understand enough and say thank you, but when I was like "haha I have a favor to ask, could you call me daddy?" it went completely over her head.

    ATTITUDE. She fucked the shit out of me as soon as I walked in. She face fucked herself on my cock within seconds. She fucked me hard and deep, and wanted me to jackhammer the shit out of her. She was VISIBLY COVERED IN SWEAT after like 10 minutes & did not even slow down. She kept saying "so good" when I'd fuck her hard. At one point I absolutely went beast mode and fucked her with all my might to the point where I was getting lightheaded & she was just smiling back at me in the mirror "yes, sooo goooood!" Magnum friendly at least up to my size, which is a little above average on length and a lot above average on girth. When she was on top she went deep & was visibly excited when I could feel the tip of my dick rub past her cervix. I don't think I've ever been fucked this deep, ever. The entire time she as a succubus, a nymphomaniac. I spanked her a few times & she was into it. I would never even consider doing that with a pro normally. In missionary she wanted me to hold her wrists and dominate her. The only notes I would add are: First, I was the 1st session of her 1st day, I'd been waiting all week because I knew the moment I saw her pics on get9 I had to see her. Second, she might be YMMV. She did seem to be attracted to me and it did not feel like a pro session at all. Now, usually with pros this is just acting, maybe it was a little of both, here, but it FELT real, which means she's either a total succubus pro, or chemistry might influence her service.

    SERVICE. As soon as I walked into the room, she started making out with me. And she was very very good at it. Then pulled my pants down and started face fucking my dick. She took me all the way in, which no girl has ever really done. I don't really think it was deep throating. No girl has ever managed to do that. But she took the whole thing deep to the back of her throat. She sucked hard and fast, with demonic energy. There was a little bit of teeth, but not enough for me to stop her or say anything. And she kept this intensity up for over 10 minutes. I looked at the time and we were about 15 minutes into the session when I stopped her. She would have kept going.

    As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to fuck her raw. Which reminds me I have to take my doxy right now. I pulled her up, pushed her onto the bed, pulled her pussy towards me, and started to fuck her hard. She loved it, and it really seems like she loves being dominated. But I'm not that into missionary, I just use this as a way to get started. I loved leaning over her, kissing her. God her face is so hot. And gripping her incredible hips / ass to just fucking pound the shit out of her amazing pussy.

    After a couple minutes fucking her on the edge of the bed, I tapped her to come to the bathroom. She knew immediately and got into doggy position on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror. Her new ass is absolutely amazing, perfect for her, and I only wished I had more hands like one of those hindu gods. I gripped her ass & felt it bounce as I thrusted, I held her wide enhanced hips, I wrapped my hands tightly around her skinny little waist, I felt her very visible ribs, and I groped her big tits as they swung from the fucking. 5 sets of hands. That's all I ask. I kept having her pull herself up higher so I could get a better view in the mirror. I really wanted to see her face and tits while I fucked her from behind. Eventually, she put an arm back and I gripped her upper arm tightly, then the other one, and held her up like a Roman chariot rider in the Circus Maximus. I held her up firmly so I could get a full view of her face and tits. And OH MY GOD. The view. Her gorgeous face, in ecstasy, sometimes smiling back at you, her huge tits swinging, her tight waist, and beneath that, her enormous curves, hips spread wide, and the whole thing bouncing with every thrust. Something primal awoke in me & all I wanted was to fuck her with all my might. No more steady rhythm. Just explosive, supercritical fucking faster and faster, with no limit. Nothing mattered except letting the intensity run wild. I felt a burst of energy and drive to just fuck harder and faster as I held her. This has only ever happened once before, a long long time ago with HotPink, who was so incredibly beautiful. So I fucked Roa with an unnatural energy for what was probably only a minute, but felt much longer. "So good!" I had to slow down because I was going to pass out otherwise. I got light headed. This kind of experience is what the whole point of the hobby is. Memories. Incredible, intense, beauty.

    I had to have her in cowgirl, so we went back to the bed. She's incredible in cowgirl. The view is perfect. She can lean in and kiss you. She started in asian cowgirl and her pussy felt amazing. I actually felt like cumming within a minute but I suppressed it. It was only about 30 minutes in & I didn't want to risk it, since I've never been able to MSOG. She eventually leaned back into traditional cowgirl and pressed deep. She kept grinding with my dick fully inside her, her pussy pressed down against my body to take it all in. Fuck, I have her ad open next to this window as I write this, that 1st pic of her looking right at you. That's what it's like. Imagine being fully inside her, bare, while she looks at you just like that, grinds on you, then leans in to kiss you. Fuuuuuck. I want to text the booker right now & go back. She was visibly sweaty & glistening at this point, and it was so hot.

    After amazing cowgirl, I wanted doggy on the bed, which was great, although the mirror placement needs to be closer to the bed to get a better view. Being so tall, it's not easy to lean down and kiss her while you're fucking her from behind because she's further away, LOL. But again, her body is just so incredible to behold. I then went into missionary, which is amazing simply because of her face and the fact that she makes eye contact.

    Finally, I knew I wanted to cum with her riding me in cowgirl. It was perfect just like before, and it didn't take long. I just kept cumming inside her for a full minute. And she didn't stop fucking me. She has an amazing pussy, by the way. I stayed pretty hard and so she was perfectly happy to just keep fucking me indefinitely. I eventually had to tap her and let her know I finished.

    AFTERSEX. She jumped off, sucked me off, cleaned me up then came back to chill. She brought up her roommate pretty quick, and said her roommate was her best friend from Korea, and they came together. Her roomate is Baby Karina. She said "Oh, I'm very tall, but she is very short, and she is very beautiful, like a kpop idol". She showed me Karina's ad and I was like "NAHHH no way, those pics look super fake!" So she was like "I'll prove it!" She started to show me videos she took of Karina on her phone at their hotel, and, fuck me, yes Karina looks almost exactly like her pictures. There is some very mild filter maybe, but her face actually does look like that. I also saw her quickly scurry past when I was leaving, and can confirm she is petite. I can't confirm the tits because I didn't see her from the front, but let me just saw: WOW, to both Roa & Karina, they are very very different, and Roa is much much more my type, but Karina does look beautiful. If her tits are actually 32 E, then that's going to be a tough choice for a lot of guys. Oh and Roa mentioned her upgrades (hips / BBL) cost $20 k USD. In Korea! Well, you get what you pay for. Like I said: cyberpunk yakuza perfect body with max upgrades.

    EXPENSE. $400 hr $100 bb ($50 msog). Yes, she's expensive, but her & her roommate could probably join bookers that charge $700+. I can't believe I was able to fuck one of the hottest girl's I've ever seen, bare, for only $500. Would you rather fuck two incredibly hot girls for $1 k, or 3 of the standard $350 aunties? Like I had a good time with Areum, but there's no comparison. I do this hobby for memories. Like going on vacation. I can still remember my best experiences from 15+ years ago. I still remember LoveQ. I'll remember Baby Roa the rest of my life. I won't remember like 90% of the girls. If you're like me, this is the way to go. Don't try to save money & end up with mids or aunties. It's a big risk when girls are expensive to make sure you get one that is worth it, which is why real pics, video, and reviews are important.

    REPEAT: I would marry this girl and let her ruin my life, ok? I would fly rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong just to keep giving her the money. But now I'm like: do I see her friend? She was selling her friend pretty hard, and the idea of it is hot, she'd probably high 5 me if I did, but Roa is more my type. And idk if fucking the friend will change our sessions. "hey bro, I'm struggling, I can't decide which INCREDIBLY HOT KOREAN GIRL to fuck, it's really stressing me out bro" "wow that sucks man, I'm praying for you. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails roa TalkMedia_i_f5d0dab854ab-667x1000h.jpg‎   roa TalkMedia_i_5ada57b148df-667x1000h.jpg‎   baby Karina TalkMedia_i_2bea7daa4b93-667x1000w.jpg‎   baby Karina TalkMedia_i_eed88761bd07-667x1000w.jpg‎  

  4. #2662

    Yumi

    P: yes, pics are accurate.

    L: petite 5'3, long light brown hair, thin spinner, clean pretty face, flat stomach, mm C's, shaved kitty, tiny but shapley ass, very attractive.

    E: I was able to converse with her, but she tends to take care of business first, then a casual conversation afterwards.

    A: great attitude, she aims to please, no complaints about most requests. I met up later in the afternoon, and I'm certain she was pretty tired already. She was a trooper and put a smile on my face.

    S: she's high energy, as soon as the door opened we dfk, reached into my pants, then lead me into the room. Pulled my pants down and proceeds with a BBBJ, bls, tuma, stayed down there for a while. Jumped on the bed for 69, daty, licked her hairless ass, went to town on her clit until she began grinding. Put on the cover and cg, rcg, began fingering my ass while riding which was glorious, had to stop her before I finished too soon. Switched to k9, then finished with mish. Showered afterwards with bt.

    E: $240 Hhr.

    Are: yes, but I'd try to get her first thing in the morning next time before half of you bastards run through her! 🤣.

  5. #2661

    Yulie K. C A K D

    P Its her in pics.

    L Cute face but she added a extra pounds on from the picture.

    E ok eng.

    A We went thru the motions, I was turned off a little I was hoping for a little better. She kept herself kind of distant maybe it was me or her off day I felt her kind just going thru the motions.

    S I stuck with the game plan but we just did not click, maybe it was me, maybe it was her or maybe it was the weather. Ill have to chalk it up to the game. She tried, I was a little spicy and picky. Good treatment but I just wasnt feeling her.

    E 300 hh.

    Are No I would not see again.

  6. #2660

    Nina

    P. Yummy, matches the photos to a good extent, really nice looks.

    L- She is Chinese, isn't the rushing personality which I worry when I go Chinese place, provides good service.

    E- A bit lacking, need to use google translate to assist.

    A- Real pleaser. Aims to please.

    S. Loved to play with my body, very playful, nice shower service, has a tasty kitty, enjoyed a lot of kissing, 69, and then CG, then mish and doggy and Cum right in the bag.

    E 350 for cfs 1 hr, have to pay 450 if I want BB.

    Worth it if you want young Chinese service.

  7. #2659

    Baby Niche Cakd

    Cakd Baby Niche.

    P: Hottie, it's her in photos.

    L: 9. She is Young & Gorgeous like her pix, Viet / French mix, Pretty pretty face as you can see. Natural breast paired with a nice round bootyful ass that she entertained me with. I was in Love.

    E: Good conversation, Good English.

    A: 9, Fun delight. She is sweet, young, energetic and very pleasant to be around. Eager to please and get to know me I felt totally comfy.

    S: I had her model around the room for me as I sat at edge of bed watching her fine ass in lingerie, what a beautiful site to behold. She teased me sat on my lap and wiggled her tush around my lap, bent over spread her cheeks for me and I could not wait to get our party started. Finally I could not take it any longer and went in to kiss those full lush lips. Playful LFK Dfk while my hands roamed around, she went down to her ankles and unbuckled my belt and the fun began. She was wearing this really sexy thong that I slid off with my mouth (she loved it). I kissed her pretty puss. This one is a keeper. We played around in a welcome shower, good conversation, Good cleaning and her mouth was watering to go down on me. Pretty face pretty BBBJ and I was already happy with the foreplay fun and headed back to her room.

    I laid her down and my mouth was watering for a taste, I played with her pretty toes in my mouth they went as my cock was hanging low she reached and gave me a HJ while I had fun with her pretty toes and went down on her Daty Fiv. I could feel her squirm and felt her muscles tighten up. She said now it was my turn. I flipped her over and ate that ass from the back while my jr was between her feet she knew exactly what to do with those pretty feet. 69 play She took the whole thing in while massaging my balls and getting those juices flowing nicely. Naughty behavior at its best!! The BBBJ was amazing. She also follows direction wonderfully. DT action as I was fingering her pussy. She magically covered me up I didn't not even feel it coming on and I wanted to stick it in. She was tight and wet as I could feel her juices dripping down my balls As I entered her, she made this little noise that was cute and hot at the same time and almost made me lose it right there. I was pounding her pretty hard and she was responding. I flipped her round for some doggy as I was able to go deeper and I could tell by her sounds that she was enjoying. Her turn to ride and she could ride. She knows how to get herself off. She was rocking back and forth on my cock that made me lose it. She cleaned me up laid her pretty head on my chest and looked up at me with my jr in her hands massaging it and playing with my balls. She gave me the best DFK afterwards and asked if I had a good time. I told her I would see her again and I meant it!! She soothed my soul, she is a pretty one.

    E: 400 HHr.

    R: Yes I enjoyed her very much, seemed like she enjoyed me and did exactly what I enjoyed. I like them young, hot and pretty. She wanted to please, tease and show lots of love. Her magic worked on me I feel a lot better LOL.

  8. #2658

    Heylie CAKD

    P: not her.

    L: very cute young asian, likely in her 20's. She is skinny, soft natural C's, cute small butt, not toned. I think she is around 5'2. Face wise she is pretty enough and looks japanese. Don't expect the face on the pics though.

    E: very good.

    A: very friendly.

    S: optional shower and mouthwash. Preview BBBJ in shower, then more BJ in bed, decent skills. She does well in all positions. She is fairly tight and blocks a little bit with certain positions.

    E: $380/ hhr.

    Re: yes.

  9. #2657

    CAKD Sexy Coco

    Coco CAKD.

    I saw her this past Wednesday. While it started great, I was disappointed in the end. Don't see her if you're above average. I don't even think I'm that big, but she said I was too big and wouldn't have sex with me. She made up for it by offering two blowjobs for the same price.

    P: Mostly accurate. She wears a lot of makeup in person.

    L: 5'2, slim. Nice C manmades with a great body ratio. She has a good look in person.

    E: Her English is enough to communicate, but some translation was needed.

    A: She was very nice overall and tried to be accommodating, but I couldn't tell if she was trying to rip me off or not.

    S: I was very excited when coming in because she's very beautiful, with a great body and wonderful proportions. Soon after coming in we went to bathroom for a shower. She gave a really nice shower massage and really took her time, but it almost felt like she was killing time. Either way, it felt great and I let her do her thing. She gave a nice preview blowjob in the shower and then finished cleaning me up before going to the bedroom. In the bedroom I could touch her body all over and admire her. She quickly got ready for a nice BBBJ on the side of the bed and then we moved in front of the mirror where she continued. Eventually I laid down where she continued her BBBJ with great enthusiasm and eye contact. I was thoroughly enjoying the blowjob but I wanted to finally have sex with her. This is where the appointment then changed for the worse. She was worried about my size. I'm about 7 inches. We tried for a while in a couple positions but she said it wouldn't go in and stopped trying. It honestly didn't feel like she tried that hard, so even now I'm not sure if she was telling the truth about being that tight or she was tired and didn't want to have sex and ripped me off. She could tell I was upset so she offered to instead give me a blowjob and would let me come twice. I reluctantly accepted since I doubted there was any way to get any money back. The rest of the appointment went back to getting a really nice blowjob and I eventually came in her mouth. At this point I was really surprised because she ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth out and took a long time. She eventually came back and cuddled with me and then after talking for a little while we started up again. She then gave me another blowjob but this time was a bit more lazy and used her hand more, so I had to encourage her to use her mouth. Eventually I came a second time and once again she ran off to the bathroom to wash out her mouth. After this we just cuddled and talked for a little bit before eventually showering again and leaving.

    E: 350 1 hr GFE.

    Are: I wouldn't repeat. Felt like I got ripped off.

    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Sexycoco/

  10. #2656

    Baby Yuju (Get 9)

    P: No but maybe some resemblance and somewhat representative.

    L: HYA. A tier. Mid 20's Korean. Body was 9. A spinner's delight. Face was 8 for me. Her face was of a college sweetheart. A real cutie. Delicate features. Cute button nose and smaller teeth. Long jet black hair. Body had well done MM Cs. Skin was young and youthful. Very toned body particularly legs and arms (she used to do Pilates). Flat stomach. Pussy was tight and looked low mileage and was nicely shaven.

    E: English was decent. Was able to have more detailed conversation where I would repeat a few phrases with similar but different words so that she would comprehend meaning.

    A: I might be in love LOL. I've seen a lot of girls and she's one that just seems genuine and down to earth. Happy, positive, easy going. We just connected and felt like long lost lovers.

    S: Sex Positive. Not a service queen but certainly better than HYA service. It was really natural with lot of LFK / DFK. Worked all positions well. Cowgirl was great. The views from doggie was beautiful and memorable.

    E: $500/ hr GFE only.

    Are Already booked repeat visit.

  11. #2655

    Ella

    She is one of my favorites seen her 2 times.

    P. Photos are somewhat accurate, she's more THICC in a good way.

    L. Latina body, no fupa, just sexy tits, and ass. Pretty Face, and a good attitude.

    E. English is limited but we both know how to use tech to overcome it.

    A. Very good attitude, really GFE attitude.

    S. Lots of kissing, very giggly, just fucked in mish, and doggy, was tired so let her ride me and she didn't complain, she wanted to make sure I cum.

    E- 340 BB way worth it to me.

    Worth it.

  12. #2654

    Cira K CAKD

    P. Photos are accurate, it's her.

    L. 8. She has got the looks, body and personality. I could tell right away this would be a great session. Usually, one has to trade off between looks and personality- but not this one. She has an attractive face, a petite body and pair of perky set of twins (which she likes having played with).

    E. Limited just ok eng.

    A. Personal naughty playmate, she made it happen. Her personality which is really bubbly and energetic throughout the session. I could tell she was actually having fun and really into making me very happy.

    S. 8. She wore a silky robe with bra and Thong underneath in heels looking like my private little stripper. After a little making out, she smiled as I was totally into her, I twirled her around got the every angle view, had her bent right over and sit on my stick, we moved to the usual shower where she bathed both me and her. She even gave a little taste of what was coming by doing a little BBBJ in the shower. After we moved back to the bed the real action took place. It started out with some more making out while playing with tits and pussy. She was really into it. . She is very good at making me fall in love. Finally she moved to the BBBJ- first laying down and then standing with a little Russian thrown in, Fiv while she blew me at different angles the best was when she was down below and began rimming what a sweet surprise. We then move to missionary her legs over my shoulders then pulled all the way back so I can dive in her pussy while I kept the sensation at bay. . Again we were both really into it. It was difficult to switch because I really was having a lot of fun. She came on top it got real slippery while I had both hands on her ass guiding it in and out while she bounced on my joy stick and pinched her nipples and put a finger in her mouth and put it right in mine, I enjoyed her playfulness and I thought that was the cim signal so as soon as could not hold back anymore trying to cross my toes holding back and she new how I wanted to finish, Cim and it was a goodnight. After that another dual shower to clean up, and I was singing along to my favorite song on the ride back home.

    Good fun, we really clicked.

    E. 300/ hh.

    R. Yeah she is worth a visit, I enjoyed her loving and cute ways and things she did to make feel comfortable and keep me happy all the way. Type of girl that would be cool to hang with outside of this. Do I wish I was her BF, Yeah I wish I could have her every night.

  13. #2653

    CAKD: Annie V

    I got another text my fave booker CAKD and told me about another Viet Hottie but I've been super busy and didn't get a chance to pay her a visit. I searched on this site to check out. The review, all of them were positive but for one! I'm sure there are 2 sides to the story but based on my experience with this booker, they never let me down and Annie V was probably one of the best girls I saw this hear.

    P Yes it's her but of course like all booker these are glam pics to make the girls better but it's def her!

    L I love to have different flavors and love Viet Chicks, She is youn & hot looking. Nice natural (.) (.).

    E Here english was good, I was able to communicate with her no problems. I also speak a bit of viet so we spoke in that too.

    A Friendly & Outgoing! She young and will to do whatever to please you. If you request she will do.

    S Knocked on the door and I was happy to see her. She even looks better in person. She gave me a hug and a LFK at the door. We made our way into the bedroom and she reached inside my jeans and upbutton them and started a BBBJ right there with my jean down to my ankles. She did this for a few minutes and asked if I wanted shower but I told her that I did just before I got here. She helped me with getting out of my clothes and. We moved to the bed. We switched to 69 since he kittly was looking tasty and I wanted dig into it. She position by sitting up so I can dig my tongue deep inside her and she was grinding on my mouth till she let out a big O. She collapsed and started to give me a BBBJ. I was rock hard by this time and had her to to K9 so I can pound her hard and deep, she was moaning so loud, I thought the neighbors would hear her. I couldn't hold it anymore and blew in the bag.

    E 350 H.

    Are Yes! I love the fact that this agency has a lot of V girl. She is one of the best ones I've seen so far.

  14. #2652

    Janey

    L. Good looking, youngish late 20's; large small C has some sag; she is thicker than Team 7 but not fat. Tits look great in missionary as they bounce.

    A. Good attitude. Wants to please. English is pretty good no translation app required.

    S. Excellent Does not mind prolonged BBBJ in various positions. I had Missionary only before ending due to my requested prolonged BBBJ efforts.

    E. 340/ hr. GFE only.

    Are. Yes. Nice vibe and service.

  15. #2651

    Rina

    I saw Rina based on a last moment decision to visit another agency girl before I left OC and here's my review of her.

    P: Her pictures are touched up, but would say the attached one is fairly accurate.

    L: I'm not great with telling age but would say she's younger looking in her 20's. She had some firm MM C's with some scaring from her implants and some scaring on her midriff but don't think it really detracted much from her appeal. I like that she has a bit of an ass to her which gives something nice to hold on to.

    E: Her English was ok with us able to communicate fine, but we didn't really have a lot of conversation.

    A: Was friendly and accommodating with me.

    S: We did a lot of kissing throughout the session mixed with LFK. It started off with us getting washed off in the shower and her playing with junior a bit in the shower before returning to the room. Once back in the room we start kissing again before she has my lay on the bed and starts giving me slow and sensual BBJ mixed with eye contact throughout that I liked. After a bit of her giving a bbj mixed with more kissing I ask to give daty which she was quite receptive to during and midway through moved her legs together to where she was kind of holding me there during the daty. After a while I suggest to put the hat on and then start with missionary we she takes well and we do a bit before switching to doggy. After doggy we switch to cg which I liked the most. She starts off with grinding a bit as well as us kissing but she can switch between that and riding pretty aggressively. We go back to kissing for a bit before transitioning to rcg with more of the same mix of grinding and then riding which was able to take me over the edge and I release in the bag. After cleaning up she asks me if I want a massage and has me turn over. She covers my back with a bedsheet and massages through it, but it was quite nice with good pressure and included a feet massage that I liked. Afterward we finish up with a shower and say our goodbyes.

    E: 320/ HR, BB and MSOG available but didn't partake in any additional things.

    Are: I did enjoy my time with her and would probably repeat if she came to Nashville, but there's a lot of talent here so would probably check others out before repeating with her the next time I'm in the area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eedf23c6b376486b0633446c9b08ab3c.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 178 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape