Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 58873
-
10-06-26 14:38 #58843Senior Member

Posts: 626Ask and rec.
Looks like Meiji has an anal and BBFS girl starting tonight, Yuri, report if you pull the trigger please.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-26 14:12 #58842Senior Member

Posts: 587Already posted this in agency board but I know this one gets more traffic
Kokomi at Meiji is incredible. I spent 3 hours with her today and she was worth every bit of the donation. I hope she comes back soon.
-
10-06-26 07:53 #58841Senior Member

Posts: 540Asian Torta
Anyone know if an Asian torta that does L2-L3 please lmk.
-
10-05-26 20:33 #58840Senior Member

Posts: 450You're going to have to nearly drive to Ft. Lauderdale to get BBFS from Kiki and Bradenton for Soda's big tits. It's worth it.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 18:24 #58839Senior Member

Posts: 335Vanessa / Orchid
Went to Orchid today and greeted by Vanessa at the door. She led me to the room and wasted no time letting me know what kind of a time we were in for. Lots of kissing, groping and grinding and before I knew it she had my cock in her mouth. This girl was sucking my cock like it was the last cock she was ever going to suck. She kept saying I love your cock baby and I want it inside me. Mind you we were both still fully clothed. She asked me if I wanted a table shower and I said yes. On our way there we bumped into Grace who was looking fine as fuck too. Anyway we get to the TS and I layed on it face up and she took complete advantage of the situation. She climbs up on top of me and dropped her pussy on my face. The view was to die for. I was licking and sucking away on her pussy and she was grinding away. She finally slid herself down and started with a major P2 P slide followed by another very aggressive BBBJ. I didn't think I was going to make it as this girl had me right on the cusp of blowing my load. We finally made it back to the room and I literally threw her on the table and started in on some DATY. She was squirming all over the place and finally said "fuck me baby, I want to feel your cock inside me. So I suited up and flipped her over for some K9 action so I could watch that pretty little ass of hers bouncing around. I flipped her back around for some standing mish and she looked incredible with her bits bouncing and my cock thrusting in and out of her. I finally felt the pressure getting strong so I tore off the cover and spun her around in the "Tiffany" position and blew a huge load down her throat. She kept sucking away and my knees were about to give. I got up on the table with her for a couple of minutes and it was time for me to go. What a great with Vanessa and I will be repeating with her as many times as I can while she is here. Good times!!
-
10-05-26 18:07 #58838Senior Member

Posts: 245Big tits, BBFS and Greek
So,
Who has the big tits during this rotation?
Greek?
BBFS?
-
10-05-26 16:15 #58837Senior Member

Posts: 109Just stopped by VIP.
And I met Kiki (cute) and Mya (cute and a bit taller), but wanted Amber, so I need to come back later.
Originally Posted by ToyotaVon
[View Original Post]
Is there $$ the same as the rest - $$/30 and $$. 4/60?
-
10-05-26 14:04 #58836Senior Member

Posts: 25Winter at Tokyo
Stopped by Tokyo for the first time last Friday. Drew Winter, cute Chinese woman with bangs and a bubbly personality. She told me it was her first day down from NY and she'd be here a month. Unusual technique where she started me off face down got on top and licked junior and the boys from that position, felt great. Then flipped me over and gave a really good BBBJ with great eye contact. Had to stop her to keep from blowing too early. Suited up and did standing mish, standing doggy. I went to put my leg up on the table and she politely asked me not to as I was going too deep. She hopped on top and did that asian cow girl style where I filled the bag. First time there but the quality seems way better than where I typically go which is Venus just because the location is convenient.
-
10-05-26 08:52 #58835Regular Member

Posts: 51J
Cool, sounds like Jasmine makes for lasting-memories. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 08:36 #58834Regular Member

Posts: 2Thank you
Just wanted to say thank you for the reports. I tried to see Amber at VIP but she was already fully booked for the day by noon so I ended up seeing Kiki and had an amazing visit. I still hope to see Amber if she is ever available but I wouldn't have found Kiki without the reports here. Thanks guys.
-
10-05-26 06:39 #58833Senior Member

Posts: 1232Guess I have to say Jasmine, they are unique in their own ways, Jasmine put it on me one day and I won't forget that one I don't even think the front door was shut from walking in and she grabbed me. I was her choice I didn't have a choice 🤣 and I'm not all that, just clean and take care of myself. well.. hope that helps, I better get back to work.
Originally Posted by Bluewaters52
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 23:31 #58832Regular Member

Posts: 12The kiki that was at missly a few months back? Tiny thick sexy thing that can ride like no other?!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 21:06 #58831Regular Member

Posts: 1Serenity Spa
Is Serenity Spa at 6 xxx Orlando open?
-
10-04-26 14:42 #58830Regular Member

Posts: 51I or J
I tried sending you a message, but box is full. On a different note, do you prefer Iris or Jasmine? I was contemplating seeing Iris again, but Jasmine sounds amazing as well, and since you've see both, I thought I would ask.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 13:15 #58829Senior Member

Posts: 1232Milk was a flat rate of 200 all in for 45 min. If you gave Keiko 240 that's on you. but I'm sure you had a better experience because you paid extra 🤣
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
Anyhow,
The going rate at the top spas is 240 for an hour, 200 for a half, I usually just hand them 240 and say hour with a shower. If they try to shake me down for more I just say never mind and try to take my money back but they won't give it to me and I get what I came for.











Reply With Quote






