Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 58920
-
10-05-26 14:04 #58890Senior Member

Posts: 25Winter at Tokyo
Stopped by Tokyo for the first time last Friday. Drew Winter, cute Chinese woman with bangs and a bubbly personality. She told me it was her first day down from NY and she'd be here a month. Unusual technique where she started me off face down got on top and licked junior and the boys from that position, felt great. Then flipped me over and gave a really good BBBJ with great eye contact. Had to stop her to keep from blowing too early. Suited up and did standing mish, standing doggy. I went to put my leg up on the table and she politely asked me not to as I was going too deep. She hopped on top and did that asian cow girl style where I filled the bag. First time there but the quality seems way better than where I typically go which is Venus just because the location is convenient.
-
10-05-26 08:52 #58889Regular Member

Posts: 50J
Cool, sounds like Jasmine makes for lasting-memories. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 08:36 #58888Regular Member

Posts: 2Thank you
Just wanted to say thank you for the reports. I tried to see Amber at VIP but she was already fully booked for the day by noon so I ended up seeing Kiki and had an amazing visit. I still hope to see Amber if she is ever available but I wouldn't have found Kiki without the reports here. Thanks guys.
-
10-05-26 06:39 #58887Senior Member

Posts: 1232Guess I have to say Jasmine, they are unique in their own ways, Jasmine put it on me one day and I won't forget that one I don't even think the front door was shut from walking in and she grabbed me. I was her choice I didn't have a choice 🤣 and I'm not all that, just clean and take care of myself. well.. hope that helps, I better get back to work.
Originally Posted by Bluewaters52
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 23:31 #58886Regular Member

Posts: 12The kiki that was at missly a few months back? Tiny thick sexy thing that can ride like no other?!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 21:06 #58885Regular Member

Posts: 1Serenity Spa
Is Serenity Spa at 6 xxx Orlando open?
-
10-04-26 14:42 #58884Regular Member

Posts: 50I or J
I tried sending you a message, but box is full. On a different note, do you prefer Iris or Jasmine? I was contemplating seeing Iris again, but Jasmine sounds amazing as well, and since you've see both, I thought I would ask.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 13:15 #58883Senior Member

Posts: 1232Milk was a flat rate of 200 all in for 45 min. If you gave Keiko 240 that's on you. but I'm sure you had a better experience because you paid extra 🤣
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
Anyhow,
The going rate at the top spas is 240 for an hour, 200 for a half, I usually just hand them 240 and say hour with a shower. If they try to shake me down for more I just say never mind and try to take my money back but they won't give it to me and I get what I came for.
-
10-04-26 12:20 #58882Regular Member

Posts: 10Bbfs
Anyone know who does BBFS right now?
-
10-04-26 11:56 #58881Senior Member

Posts: 154Price
Hey guy from Jacksonville been 3 years since here. Last time milk was open and it was 240 all in what is the going rate now.
-
10-04-26 11:45 #58880Senior Member

Posts: 28Angel at Missly
Been chasing Angel around for a while now. Saw she popped up at a new spot and had to roll through. Called ahead, got the slot, and showed up ready. She came out and did a double take when she saw me. Laughed and said something about me finding her no matter where she goes. Took my hand and walked me back. We got into it right away. Started with some DFK and groping as we got in. We both started stripping down as we kissed. Pretty much told her lets just skip the extras and get right down to biz. Talked dirty the whole time, telling me how she had been thinking about me, asking what I wanted first. Went with BBBJ. Flipped into 69 so I could get my mouth on her too. I was hella hard and was ready to just bang it out. Grabbed the cover and she climbed on top. Rode me slow at first, hands flat on my chest, then faster when she got going. Flipped her to mish for a stretch, then had her up on her knees for doggy to finish. Chilled and got cleaned up after. Teased me a bit and asked me if I will come see her again. Kissed me on the way out.
-
10-04-26 10:02 #58879Senior Member

Posts: 287Stopped by VIP to see my ATF amber. Spent extra time in the ts to make sure I was super clean. Very good time as always. She took charge this time and told me the positions she wanted. I happily obliged. Highly recommended. Very good rotations this month. Location is not the best, too many businesses next door. The nail place might complain.
-
10-04-26 09:23 #58878Senior Member

Posts: 269VIP Massage
VIP thread. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Massage-Thread.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 08:01 #58877Senior Member

Posts: 1232VIP Massage!!! (for the win)!!!
forgot...."VIP Massage" on the northwest corner of South Kirkman Rd.(s.r.435) and Carrier Dr. in that little shoping plaza behind the 7-Eleven has Amber!!! I think it's worth mentioning....
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
Kiki and Miya too!!!
IMO the best lineup for October in Orlando by a long shot!!!
-
10-04-26 07:48 #58876Senior Member

Posts: 1232Lavender
That place definitely took a dive since it was Gardenia. Occasionally you'll read an outrageous and spectacular review... but few and far between...kind of rare...Shill reports?? (not my call) 🤣
Originally Posted by Rookie22
[View Original Post]
TUMA, you ask?? Kiki(if the same one) at VIP massage is the best....











Reply With Quote





