Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1197 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17947

    Red Head is Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent18  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced the duo team of Riley and the redhead or the Redhead individually?

    Reviews of Riley are mixed and mostly on the negative side. " Great the 1st 2 times then lackluster. Poor communication, rushed, old and bigger than her pics. Will not return. ".

    Red head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/580420940742

    Riley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/145755033072
    I dreamt of the redhead a couple weeks back; she goes by "Holly". You can search and find a couple reviews. She was good and 150 for hh. When we met, she was sharing a hotel room with Riley (the kind with a small "living room" between the main door and the bed room) and Riley was in the living room throughout (Holly asked and I said it was fine, so if it does bother you, I'm sure she'd go on a walk, or something.).

    Great ass, decent firm small tits. Good BJ (honestly, can't remember if it was BB or not) and very sweet personality. She does have some more bruising and scars than the photos show, but I didn't get the feeling that either of them were actively using, or anything.

  2. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/940899236807

    Any info would be helpful.

    I might have to TOFTT. LOL.
    That would be Shayden search her up.

  3. #17945

    Kit Kat

    Hey you guys that no kit Kat and have seen her and want to get in touch with her message me and I will give you some digits for her.

  4. #17944

    Barbiedesire

    Any senior remember Barbiedesire, a few years ago?, tall blondie, with a perfect body.

    She used to come from Louisville.

  5. #17943

    Kit Kat

    Hey any of you guys that know kit Kat and haven't been able to get in touch with her if you want to private message me then I can give you some digits for her she asked me to post and let you all know.

  6. #17942

    Duo Available- Riley & Redhead

    Has anyone experienced the duo team of Riley and the redhead or the Redhead individually?

    Reviews of Riley are mixed and mostly on the negative side. " Great the 1st 2 times then lackluster. Poor communication, rushed, old and bigger than her pics. Will not return. ".

    Red head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/580420940742

    Riley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/145755033072

  7. #17941

    Fools gold

    I asked about her couple of months ago everybody said don't do it because that ass is like fool's Gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/940899236807

    Any info would be helpful.

    I might have to TOFTT. LOL.

  8. #17940

    Good ol shelly

    She's been around for ages she does have a type gave her some a few times while her husband watched and recorded that's been some years ago she does have a Twitter page you can probably get in touch with her there but she is pretty hard to get in touch with especially if you're not her type good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some crazy fun it sounds like the person to text / talk to?

    https://www.erome.com/a/ZDhDFR6A

    https://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?search=shelly+ross&submit=Search%21.

  9. #17939

    Shelly

    Looking for some crazy fun it sounds like the person to text / talk to?

    https://www.erome.com/a/ZDhDFR6A

    https://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?search=shelly+ross&submit=Search%21.

  10. #17938

    Looking for some informatio

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/940899236807

    Any info would be helpful.

    I might have to TOFTT. LOL.

  11. #17937
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington72  [View Original Post]
    Another one bites the dust. Her full service was pretty terrible and she let herself go in recent years, but she certainly knew how to suck a mean cock.

    Hit and run victim was identified by Lex 18 news. Won't put the link here because it named her.

    After Khloe / Savannah, Lexington has become a dangerous place for working girls.

    Your instinct to not post the link is a good one which is why I took away the photo. We don't want her family running a search and getting us as a return.

    A2
    And yet posts 17933 and 17935 have a link to the story, her pic and name. Great job cleaning that off.

  12. #17936

    These old school Lexington girls are dropping like flies

    Another one bites the dust. Her full service was pretty terrible and she let herself go in recent years, but she certainly knew how to suck a mean cock.

    Hit and run victim was identified by Lex 18 news. Won't put the link here because it named her.

    After Khloe / Savannah, Lexington has become a dangerous place for working girls.

    Your instinct to not post the link is a good one which is why I took away the photo. We don't want her family running a search and getting us as a return.

    A2

  13. #17935

    Dang

    Dang that sucks I think she posted a few days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    With our pathetic choices I haven't been perusing much lately, but I know she used to post quite regularly.

    Coroner identifies Lexington woman killed in Montgomery County crash https://share.google/4NUf9fIPX83UwwDFr.

  14. #17934
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeeyez  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea why I gave her 2 more chances
    Mary Palma gets old.

  15. #17933

    Has she been posting lately?

    With our pathetic choices I haven't been perusing much lately, but I know she used to post quite regularly.

    Coroner identifies Lexington woman killed in Montgomery County crash https://share.google/4NUf9fIPX83UwwDFr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape