Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 17947
-
Yesterday 21:01 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 36Red Head is Holly
I dreamt of the redhead a couple weeks back; she goes by "Holly". You can search and find a couple reviews. She was good and 150 for hh. When we met, she was sharing a hotel room with Riley (the kind with a small "living room" between the main door and the bed room) and Riley was in the living room throughout (Holly asked and I said it was fine, so if it does bother you, I'm sure she'd go on a walk, or something.).
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
Great ass, decent firm small tits. Good BJ (honestly, can't remember if it was BB or not) and very sweet personality. She does have some more bruising and scars than the photos show, but I didn't get the feeling that either of them were actively using, or anything.
-
Yesterday 18:51 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 606That would be Shayden search her up.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:56 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 292Kit Kat
Hey you guys that no kit Kat and have seen her and want to get in touch with her message me and I will give you some digits for her.
-
Yesterday 14:37 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 41Barbiedesire
Any senior remember Barbiedesire, a few years ago?, tall blondie, with a perfect body.
She used to come from Louisville.
-
Yesterday 13:09 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 292Kit Kat
Hey any of you guys that know kit Kat and haven't been able to get in touch with her if you want to private message me then I can give you some digits for her she asked me to post and let you all know.
-
10-05-26 13:35 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 345Duo Available- Riley & Redhead
Has anyone experienced the duo team of Riley and the redhead or the Redhead individually?
Reviews of Riley are mixed and mostly on the negative side. " Great the 1st 2 times then lackluster. Poor communication, rushed, old and bigger than her pics. Will not return. ".
Red head.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/580420940742
Riley.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/145755033072
-
10-05-26 10:59 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 61Fools gold
I asked about her couple of months ago everybody said don't do it because that ass is like fool's Gold.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 10:58 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 61Good ol shelly
She's been around for ages she does have a type gave her some a few times while her husband watched and recorded that's been some years ago she does have a Twitter page you can probably get in touch with her there but she is pretty hard to get in touch with especially if you're not her type good luck.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 09:21 #17939Senior Member

Posts: 229Shelly
Looking for some crazy fun it sounds like the person to text / talk to?
https://www.erome.com/a/ZDhDFR6A
https://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?search=shelly+ross&submit=Search%21.
-
10-04-26 16:50 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 223Looking for some informatio
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/940899236807
Any info would be helpful.
I might have to TOFTT. LOL.
-
10-04-26 00:53 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 606And yet posts 17933 and 17935 have a link to the story, her pic and name. Great job cleaning that off.
Originally Posted by Lexington72
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 15:28 #17936Regular Member

Posts: 5These old school Lexington girls are dropping like flies
Another one bites the dust. Her full service was pretty terrible and she let herself go in recent years, but she certainly knew how to suck a mean cock.
Hit and run victim was identified by Lex 18 news. Won't put the link here because it named her.
After Khloe / Savannah, Lexington has become a dangerous place for working girls.
Your instinct to not post the link is a good one which is why I took away the photo. We don't want her family running a search and getting us as a return.
A2
-
10-01-26 13:49 #17935Senior Member

Posts: 61Dang
Dang that sucks I think she posted a few days ago.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 06:38 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 219Mary Palma gets old.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 06:15 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 219Has she been posting lately?
With our pathetic choices I haven't been perusing much lately, but I know she used to post quite regularly.
Coroner identifies Lexington woman killed in Montgomery County crash https://share.google/4NUf9fIPX83UwwDFr.









Reply With Quote





