Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 6040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6040

    Health & Wellness or Lucky Dog

    Anyone been to Health & Wellness or Lucky Dog recently? Just seen them pop up but I haven't seen too much about them.

  2. #6039

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMultiverse  [View Original Post]
    Haven't done an AMP in maybe 30 years (remember Susi Kim's in Niles?) Looking for recommendations in / near Akron. Brittain? Zen? Anything better in Cleveland?
    I too haven't been to any AMPs in a while and I'm looking for best options in the Akron area as well. DM is open if you don't want to share on here. Thanks!

  3. #6038

    Been a long time since I've AMPed

    Haven't done an AMP in maybe 30 years (remember Susi Kim's in Niles?) Looking for recommendations in / near Akron. Brittain? Zen? Anything better in Cleveland?

  4. #6037

    Tropical touch

    Not great. They allude to more being offered but it is only a half decent massage in a bikini. She was very clear no services were offered. Girls were fairly attractive but that's it. Not worth 140 a half hour and they ask for tip. Look for anywhere else.

  5. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by DershadWlkr1  [View Original Post]
    Went to Zen spa on Wilbeth yesterday and drew Wendy. Arrived just after another customer. Overheard a disagreement with him that caused Wendy to be late into my room by about 10 minutes.

    Wendy is about 5 foot 4, average build, natural b cups. A little padding and a tattoo. Cute face. She was straight to business when she got into the room. Her friendly and bubbly personality more.

    Than made up for the shortened time. Would definitely recommend.
    What service was provided and what was the total cost?

  6. #6035

    Zen spa: Wendy

    Went to Zen spa on Wilbeth yesterday and drew Wendy. Arrived just after another customer. Overheard a disagreement with him that caused Wendy to be late into my room by about 10 minutes.

    Wendy is about 5 foot 4, average build, natural b cups. A little padding and a tattoo. Cute face. She was straight to business when she got into the room. Her friendly and bubbly personality more.

    Than made up for the shortened time. Would definitely recommend.

  7. #6034

    Touch of thi

    Does anyone remember the Asian girl's name that gave massages there? She was good looking I thought it was lotus, but I don't know if that's right.

  8. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anyone out there that does massage that's non Asian? There was Renee but I don't know of any others.
    Is Renee still around is she working at a different spot.

  9. #6032

    Non Asian

    Anyone know anyone out there that does massage that's non Asian? There was Renee but I don't know of any others.

  10. #6031

    Roseann

    Has anyone seen her lately. I know she's not advertising but I have her info. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen her and has info on current performance, etc.

  11. #6030

    Massage

    What ever happened to the girl that worked at touch of thi I think her name was lotus she was Asian girl and is Renee working anywhere else I seen her on Brittan rd a couple time seen her years ago somewhere but can't remember name were else did she work and does anyone know were any of the girls that use to work a touch of thi are they working now.

  12. #6029
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike79  [View Original Post]
    I went my the massage place on Brittan rd and was close looked in the windows and stuff was thrown everywhere completely trashed then went to place on Arlington rd and same thing did they get raided or what's going on.
    Hey all, hopping over from the Cleveland boards. If these locations are where I think they are, they were operated by the same people that ran the Cleveland apartments. The day this was posted is the same day that the apartments went dark. Not sure if it's related, but it's a hell of a coincidence.

  13. #6028

    Relax

    Has anyone been to relax spa recently there's two new ones there didn't know if anybody had any info.

    Seems Rose spa is done for now.

  14. #6027

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider  [View Original Post]
    Did you press 1 for English?
    I kept saying Rénlči until it hung up on me like Amazon does.

  15. #6026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149
    You're going to have to post details.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 403 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape