Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 6040
-
Yesterday 12:53 #6040Regular Member

Posts: 8Health & Wellness or Lucky Dog
Anyone been to Health & Wellness or Lucky Dog recently? Just seen them pop up but I haven't seen too much about them.
-
Yesterday 11:26 #6039Senior Member

Posts: 66Same
I too haven't been to any AMPs in a while and I'm looking for best options in the Akron area as well. DM is open if you don't want to share on here. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TheMultiverse
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 10:20 #6038Senior Member

Posts: 108Been a long time since I've AMPed
Haven't done an AMP in maybe 30 years (remember Susi Kim's in Niles?) Looking for recommendations in / near Akron. Brittain? Zen? Anything better in Cleveland?
-
10-04-26 20:06 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 63Tropical touch
Not great. They allude to more being offered but it is only a half decent massage in a bikini. She was very clear no services were offered. Girls were fairly attractive but that's it. Not worth 140 a half hour and they ask for tip. Look for anywhere else.
-
09-30-26 23:12 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 2001What service was provided and what was the total cost?
Originally Posted by DershadWlkr1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 06:17 #6035Regular Member

Posts: 16Zen spa: Wendy
Went to Zen spa on Wilbeth yesterday and drew Wendy. Arrived just after another customer. Overheard a disagreement with him that caused Wendy to be late into my room by about 10 minutes.
Wendy is about 5 foot 4, average build, natural b cups. A little padding and a tattoo. Cute face. She was straight to business when she got into the room. Her friendly and bubbly personality more.
Than made up for the shortened time. Would definitely recommend.
-
09-23-26 15:22 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 145Touch of thi
Does anyone remember the Asian girl's name that gave massages there? She was good looking I thought it was lotus, but I don't know if that's right.
-
09-17-26 06:36 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 145Is Renee still around is she working at a different spot.
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 02:50 #6032Senior Member

Posts: 414Non Asian
Anyone know anyone out there that does massage that's non Asian? There was Renee but I don't know of any others.
-
09-09-26 23:23 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 109Roseann
Has anyone seen her lately. I know she's not advertising but I have her info. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen her and has info on current performance, etc.
-
09-07-26 11:38 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 145Massage
What ever happened to the girl that worked at touch of thi I think her name was lotus she was Asian girl and is Renee working anywhere else I seen her on Brittan rd a couple time seen her years ago somewhere but can't remember name were else did she work and does anyone know were any of the girls that use to work a touch of thi are they working now.
-
09-04-26 21:21 #6029Regular Member

Posts: 8Hey all, hopping over from the Cleveland boards. If these locations are where I think they are, they were operated by the same people that ran the Cleveland apartments. The day this was posted is the same day that the apartments went dark. Not sure if it's related, but it's a hell of a coincidence.
Originally Posted by Spike79
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 09:35 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 337Relax
Has anyone been to relax spa recently there's two new ones there didn't know if anybody had any info.
Seems Rose spa is done for now.
-
09-01-26 13:48 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 211Nope
I kept saying Rénlči until it hung up on me like Amazon does.
Originally Posted by DixonCider
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 19:38 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 149You're going to have to post details.
Originally Posted by DollaG
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




