Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5331
-
Today 14:31 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 1019Club
They are supposed to open soon.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
Today 12:25 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 1674I would not normally post in this section about this, but why'all are right there. In recent vists has anyone noticed any activity at the old strip club next door?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
Today 07:31 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 1019June at Sky
Got there alittle late Sunday morning, some monger beat me to blue, so I got to meet June. She came in & looked pretty chunky but I was there & thought what the hell. I'd say she could lose 60 lbs & be close to blues weight. She was good at everything, has a nice personality & gave a great massage after.
-
10-02-26 09:40 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 114Search for Tranquility Foot Spa in Holland, OH. Phone number comes up too. This place closed 2-3 months ago and there is a market there now. The brewery next door used to be The Black Frog, but it is something else now and the market is associated with the brewery.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:25 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 136Has anybody been to Lotus to see Kelly?
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
Any information would be appreciated.
-
10-01-26 17:23 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 136Does anybody have any information on what the name of the place is, or a phone number, or a link to an ad? I assumed it had been closed for more than a year.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:11 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm sure she was sent out of state. What a shame all the good ones never stay!
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:40 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 114Wow!
Hope you find her. Be interesting.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:04 #5323Regular Member

Posts: 11Nyla
I haven't seen nyla in a long time I see she posted again and a different number than I used to use. Is she still legit anyone see her recently.
-
09-29-26 18:52 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 114They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.
-
09-29-26 12:11 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 362Full service was available. I saw her multiple times and thought she was going to be my new regular. 2 $$ for an hour that came with a solid massage and full service (no Greece or BBFS) was a he'll of a deal. My last visit was very disappointing and haven't been back since. Maybe I should try again since it could have been an off day.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 08:12 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 330Lisa isn't there anymore as of last night. There's a new girl, Kelly. I haven't seen her though.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 00:53 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 114Lee was still around?
I thought they'd closed after the last round of raids a couple years ago. It's been at least that long since I saw a report. Maybe if the couple of you still going there had clued the rest of us in somebody would know where she went.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
If it's the really skinny one that was there 2 years ago that was super pushy with the upsell and GPS I'm kinda glad I missed her.
-
09-29-26 00:49 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 114Somebody Did
It's been a month or more. IIRC the gist was she's a great time but can be flaky and hit or miss about keeping appointments. I don't think FS was available.
Originally Posted by MisterBubbles
[View Original Post]
I could be misremembering.
-
09-29-26 00:18 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 38So has anyone met her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...2/814067878970
I found out her name is Jenna. Was curious if anyone has been able to meet her and what that experience was. Catfish? Is the location safe? Is she worth seeing or just another waste of time?









Reply With Quote






