The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 355 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any information on what the name of the place is, or a phone number, or a link to an ad? I assumed it had been closed for more than a year.
    Search for Tranquility Foot Spa in Holland, OH. Phone number comes up too. This place closed 2-3 months ago and there is a market there now. The brewery next door used to be The Black Frog, but it is something else now and the market is associated with the brewery.

  2. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Lisa isn't there anymore as of last night. There's a new girl, Kelly. I haven't seen her though.
    Has anybody been to Lotus to see Kelly?

    Any information would be appreciated.

  3. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.

    And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.
    Does anybody have any information on what the name of the place is, or a phone number, or a link to an ad? I assumed it had been closed for more than a year.

  4. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Hope you find her. Be interesting.
    I'm sure she was sent out of state. What a shame all the good ones never stay!

  5. #5307

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.

    And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.
    Hope you find her. Be interesting.

  6. #5306

    Nyla

    I haven't seen nyla in a long time I see she posted again and a different number than I used to use. Is she still legit anyone see her recently.

  7. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    I thought they'd closed after the last round of raids a couple years ago. It's been at least that long since I saw a report. Maybe if the couple of you still going there had clued the rest of us in somebody would know where she went.

    If it's the really skinny one that was there 2 years ago that was super pushy with the upsell and GPS I'm kinda glad I missed her.
    They renamed to "something Foot Spa" after Lee's closed, and I didn't mention that because they didn't put up a new sign. Emma would keep the door locked and not open it if she didn't know the monger. She didn't want to get busted.

    And it was a different Emma than the previous skinny Emma that pushed so hard for tips. I didn't go back to her either.

  8. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    It's been a month or more. IIRC the gist was she's a great time but can be flaky and hit or miss about keeping appointments. I don't think FS was available.

    I could be misremembering.
    Full service was available. I saw her multiple times and thought she was going to be my new regular. 2 $$ for an hour that came with a solid massage and full service (no Greece or BBFS) was a he'll of a deal. My last visit was very disappointing and haven't been back since. Maybe I should try again since it could have been an off day.

  9. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I told her all I was going to give her was $$20 or I'll go to Sky, she agreed.
    Lisa isn't there anymore as of last night. There's a new girl, Kelly. I haven't seen her though.

  10. #5302

    Lee was still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Before Lee's closed (McCord & Angola) there was just one MT there. Her name is Emma. Does anyone know where she went when they closed a couple months ago?
    I thought they'd closed after the last round of raids a couple years ago. It's been at least that long since I saw a report. Maybe if the couple of you still going there had clued the rest of us in somebody would know where she went.

    If it's the really skinny one that was there 2 years ago that was super pushy with the upsell and GPS I'm kinda glad I missed her.

  11. #5301

    Somebody Did

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBubbles  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...2/814067878970

    I found out her name is Jenna. Was curious if anyone has been able to meet her and what that experience was. Catfish? Is the location safe? Is she worth seeing or just another waste of time?
    It's been a month or more. IIRC the gist was she's a great time but can be flaky and hit or miss about keeping appointments. I don't think FS was available.

    I could be misremembering.

  12. #5300

    So has anyone met her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...2/814067878970

    I found out her name is Jenna. Was curious if anyone has been able to meet her and what that experience was. Catfish? Is the location safe? Is she worth seeing or just another waste of time?

  13. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Before Lee's closed (McCord & Angola) there was just one MT there. Her name is Emma. Does anyone know where she went when they closed a couple months ago?
    Well that sucks! I had a lot of fun with her. She used let me stick my thumb in her a $$. Let me know if you find out anything??

  14. #5298

    Wondering

    Hey has anyone had any luck on backpage site seem like only scammer on there?

  15. #5297

    Compare

    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    How does Lisa compare to Blue?
    You can flip a coin & decide for yourself, but if you want a good massage see blue.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 355 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape