Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1431 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21464
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21464
    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    So the question was a good one, but how does one know if there are camera about?
    The app will show camera locations and the general range of each camera.

    However you can toggle it so its increments of 75,150, 300 ft. Of the camera being in the way. Most of the zones in greensboro look as if they do not have much coverage. I'm not sure about all of the zones. But the ones near I-40 seem pretty free of them I have noticed them while driving around those areas before I found the app. But basically Veasley street has one. A couple on Stanley. But not much else. At the moment.

  2. #21463

    Bottom line then. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider39  [View Original Post]
    I loaded the app up. There is no way that I can see to get from point A to point B for any distance, say 50 miles, without driving past one. At least for me, anyways.
    So the question was a good one, but how does one know if there are camera about?

  3. #21462

    Flock hopper app

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Flock hopper app will show you. Basically its a map like google maps and you can use it to drive like with google maps or iphones map apps. But you can use it to toggle visual range of flock cameras. Interesting app. But yes staying away is I think, a good thing. The cameras can take photos of license plate, car make and model, and dings, dents, scratches, and occasionally passengers and driver.
    I loaded the app up. There is no way that I can see to get from point A to point B for any distance, say 50 miles, without driving past one. At least for me, anyways.

  4. #21461
    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Forgive my ignorance, but. Where are those cameras visible / posted?
    Flock hopper app will show you. Basically its a map like google maps and you can use it to drive like with google maps or iphones map apps. But you can use it to toggle visual range of flock cameras. Interesting app. But yes staying away is I think, a good thing. The cameras can take photos of license plate, car make and model, and dings, dents, scratches, and occasionally passengers and driver.

  5. #21460

    Dumb Question

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenLight777  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys abort mission when you noticed these flock cameras near location. ??
    Forgive my ignorance, but. Where are those cameras visible / posted?

  6. #21459

    Flock Camera Question

    Do you guys abort mission when you noticed these flock cameras near location. ??

  7. #21458

    This is her.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVvWZW6Q93U

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...9/887257155784

    Looking in Greensboro and found this tiny one. She advertises in multiple locations and I haven't found any reviews. Anyone have any info?

  8. #21457

    Jayda

    She's terrible to contact and dead fish once you get in the room. Great body- awful attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devour  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/801924723507

    Does anyone have experience to share about this one? Looks TGTBT, but she's been posting for a while and I'm tempted. Doesn't seem to have the usual red flags. No name to search the forum unfortunately.

  9. #21456

    Cassie GSO

    Anyone heard from her since she had her baby? Still in the game at all or completely out?

  10. #21455

    Jayda

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...5/181304326995

    Saw some mixed reviews about this one back mid-year but nothing recent. Looks incredible. Anyone have any insight?

  11. #21454

    Victoria

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...9/887257155784

    Looking in Greensboro and found this tiny one. She advertises in multiple locations and I haven't found any reviews. Anyone have any info?

  12. #21453
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOh  [View Original Post]
    Lost at the game of Asian roulette. Found an ad for an Asian service provider at the hotel close to mine. When I receive the rates, I got the address as instead being 10 minutes east at a Best Western. HHR was texted to me as 1. 2. I asked if there was a BBBJ rate, which was ignored. Aske for a picture which turned out to be fake. The person at the room was of course an old Asian momma. She could not speak English, and used a translation app on her phone. She got started with BJ through a condom, and I explained all I was looking for was BBBJ. She got confused thinking I was asking for bare FS, and that it would be a hundred more. I clarified, but she still wanted more money as it was bare service. I got up to leave and she made a fuss, so she started to try again but I lost momentum at this point and was not going to get hard. Go up, dressed and left.

    Second time in a row that I've walked out on Asian roulette, two different cities, so I do not look to try again. The only thing I would suggest to anyone looking for similar service is to nail down an agreed upon BBBJ rate. If they don't want to be that granular in their pricing then pass on what's going to be a fugly woman anyways.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/145130335243

    518-xxx-8378.

    "❤65039;I'm a horny mature girl,65039;."

    "❤65039;Ill satisfy you with my service ️."

    "❤65039;I'm honest and sincere lady youd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night ️."

    "✅GFE⭐Your new favorite⭐BBBJ."
    Hotel asian can be hard to figure out since they constantly change phone numbers. Sometimes 4 numbers lead to the same person.

  13. #21452

    Cora / Lfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Timesuphoney  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    I'll be traveling to Greensboro in a week and a half. Was going to ask about AMPs but came across these two that are going to be in town. Encounter-us.com Has anyone had an experience with Cora and Life (Lfei? The two on one looks interesting. Have they been through town before? I dodn't see anything on the search.

    First time post.

    Thanks for any advice.
    I saw them in Farifax and repeated in Richmond. The photos are a little dated but they are reasonable representations. Cora is curvy and Lfei is slim. Both are service queens and work really well together, They are a worth a vist. Enjoy and report back on your adventure.

  14. #21451

    Bad deal. Most of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOh  [View Original Post]
    Lost at the game of Asian roulette. Found an ad for an Asian service provider at the hotel close to mine. When I receive the rates, I got the address as instead being 10 minutes east at a Best Western. HHR was texted to me as 1. 2. I asked if there was a BBBJ rate, which was ignored. Aske for a picture which turned out to be fake. The person at the room was of course an old Asian momma. She could not speak English, and used a translation app on her phone. She got started with BJ through a condom, and I explained all I was looking for was BBBJ. She got confused thinking I was asking for bare FS, and that it would be a hundred more. I clarified, but she still wanted more money as it was bare service. I got up to leave and she made a fuss, so she started to try again but I lost momentum at this point and was not going to get hard. Go up, dressed and left.

    Second time in a row that I've walked out on Asian roulette, two different cities, so I do not look to try again. The only thing I would suggest to anyone looking for similar service is to nail down an agreed upon BBBJ rate. If they don't want to be that granular in their pricing then pass on what's going to be a fugly woman anyways.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/145130335243

    518-xxx-8378.

    "❤65039;I'm a horny mature girl,65039;."

    "❤65039;Ill satisfy you with my service ️."

    "❤65039;I'm honest and sincere lady youd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night ️."

    "✅GFE⭐Your new favorite⭐BBBJ."
    Gave up on the Asian scene years ago. Always a bad deal. Expensive, never the same girl in th photo and the resemblance is not even close. Usually you end up getting a older mamasan who does not speak any English or very little. Either way you end up feeling sorry for her and disappointed for yourself and walk out with a feeling you got ripped off by some guy who is sitting in another city managing this racket. Never again! I hear some folks get lucky with a decent looking Asian from time to time but my personal experience was pretty bad!

  15. #21450

    Hotel Asian

    Lost at the game of Asian roulette. Found an ad for an Asian service provider at the hotel close to mine. When I receive the rates, I got the address as instead being 10 minutes east at a Best Western. HHR was texted to me as 1. 2. I asked if there was a BBBJ rate, which was ignored. Aske for a picture which turned out to be fake. The person at the room was of course an old Asian momma. She could not speak English, and used a translation app on her phone. She got started with BJ through a condom, and I explained all I was looking for was BBBJ. She got confused thinking I was asking for bare FS, and that it would be a hundred more. I clarified, but she still wanted more money as it was bare service. I got up to leave and she made a fuss, so she started to try again but I lost momentum at this point and was not going to get hard. Go up, dressed and left.

    Second time in a row that I've walked out on Asian roulette, two different cities, so I do not look to try again. The only thing I would suggest to anyone looking for similar service is to nail down an agreed upon BBBJ rate. If they don't want to be that granular in their pricing then pass on what's going to be a fugly woman anyways.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/145130335243

    518-xxx-8378.

    "❤65039;I'm a horny mature girl,65039;."

    "❤65039;Ill satisfy you with my service ️."

    "❤65039;I'm honest and sincere lady youd ever love to meet I'm available all day and night ️."

    "✅GFE⭐Your new favorite⭐BBBJ."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape