Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1431 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 21464
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21449

    Dani

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi0siren

    Used to list lower rates but recently rose them. I told her I wasn't paying that much and she lowered them immediately. Hosts in a compact apartment, place is very scattered but no smell at least. She gives a medical excuse as to why she uses protection for everything before we even started doing anything, which is fine, but it's weird when I didn't ask for anything bare. Talks very quick and tried rushing me out the door even though I did an hr visit. Swore up and down it was because her sitter was coming back early and she would make it up but we already know how that goes. This visit was weeks ago. I'm not really sweating the wasted green but I just wish my time wasn't wasted. Wasn't really GFE and doesn't like it too hard (not like I was plapping it) but YMMV. If you see her, qv and no longer. I will say a positive is her titties weren't flat, they were full but just not worth the hassle in my opinion.

  2. #21448

    Ebony

    Anyone dream of this Ebony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/321401082931
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image 10-3-26 at 1.05 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #21447

    Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/801924723507

    Does anyone have experience to share about this one? Looks TGTBT, but she's been posting for a while and I'm tempted. Doesn't seem to have the usual red flags. No name to search the forum unfortunately.

  4. #21446
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Damn bro. LOL Those type women are giving it away for free in hotel bars. Just got to play a little LOL.
    I don't do Bars, nut I have been VERY lucky using the dating app on the book of faces!!

  5. #21445

    Any info on these two?

    Hey brothers,

    I'll be traveling to Greensboro in a week and a half. Was going to ask about AMPs but came across these two that are going to be in town. Encounter-us.com Has anyone had an experience with Cora and Life (Lfei? The two on one looks interesting. Have they been through town before? I dodn't see anything on the search.

    First time post.

    Thanks for any advice.

  6. #21444
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just had my 2nd fuckfest with this one. She is definitely a keeper and all I need. Treat her right so she stays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943107753950
    Damn bro. LOL Those type women are giving it away for free in hotel bars. Just got to play a little LOL.

  7. #21443

    Archdale Provider TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Valhallaknight  [View Original Post]
    A simple Google search on the photo returns two similar Skip the Games posts in Denver, CO and Phoenix, AZ.

    Prices and photos looked TGTBT compared to the normal skanks that inhabit STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/auror...e/482773522590

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chand...e/780247041266
    Last edited by FranzB; 10-01-26 at 10:35. Reason: Added URLs

  8. #21442

    Intel on Archdale provider


  9. #21441

    Michelle (Chanel)

    Just had my 2nd fuckfest with this one. She is definitely a keeper and all I need. Treat her right so she stays.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/943107753950

  10. #21440
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I haven't checked myself but I felt like tay got somewhat of a vacation while brook was left behind? Anyone able to lead me into the loop on that one, they kinda were always volatile anyway. Always on the edge of trouble.
    There are several Brooklyns. I was referring to this one that is with uncle as of 9/23. My fault for the confusion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/283644104081

  11. #21439
    Quote Originally Posted by FSmith9009  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooklyn on Uncle LEO's page. What happened to her OMG so sad.
    I haven't checked myself but I felt like tay got somewhat of a vacation while brook was left behind? Anyone able to lead me into the loop on that one, they kinda were always volatile anyway. Always on the edge of trouble.

  12. #21438

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn. Usually works with Taylor. Plenty of info on them here.
    Saw Brooklyn on Uncle LEO's page. What happened to her OMG so sad.

  13. #21437
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDevilDog  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall seeing her before but I'm a little hesitant to be the first guy these days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clemm...-/197487295341
    Brooklyn. Usually works with Taylor. Plenty of info on them here.

  14. #21436

    New face?

    I don't recall seeing her before but I'm a little hesitant to be the first guy these days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clemm...-/197487295341

  15. #21435

    Any girls in asheboro

    Anybody got some good recommendations for girls in asheboro. Would post this under that section but it's basically dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape