Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 3925 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58870
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58840

    Thank you

    Just wanted to say thank you for the reports. I tried to see Amber at VIP but she was already fully booked for the day by noon so I ended up seeing Kiki and had an amazing visit. I still hope to see Amber if she is ever available but I wouldn't have found Kiki without the reports here. Thanks guys.

  2. #58839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluewaters52  [View Original Post]
    I tried sending you a message, but box is full. On a different note, do you prefer Iris or Jasmine? I was contemplating seeing Iris again, but Jasmine sounds amazing as well, and since you've see both, I thought I would ask.
    Guess I have to say Jasmine, they are unique in their own ways, Jasmine put it on me one day and I won't forget that one I don't even think the front door was shut from walking in and she grabbed me. I was her choice I didn't have a choice 🤣 and I'm not all that, just clean and take care of myself. well.. hope that helps, I better get back to work.

  3. #58838
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    forgot...."VIP Massage" on the northwest corner of South Kirkman Rd.(s.r.435) and Carrier Dr. in that little shoping plaza behind the 7-Eleven has Amber!!! I think it's worth mentioning....
    Kiki and Miya too!!!

    IMO the best lineup for October in Orlando by a long shot!!!
    The kiki that was at missly a few months back? Tiny thick sexy thing that can ride like no other?!

  4. #58837

    Serenity Spa

    Is Serenity Spa at 6 xxx Orlando open?

  5. #58836

    I or J

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Milk was a flat rate of 200 all in for 45 min. If you gave Keiko 240 that's on you. but I'm sure you had a better experience because you paid extra 🤣

    Anyhow,

    The going rate at the top spas is 240 for an hour, 200 for a half, I usually just hand them 240 and say hour with a shower. If they try to shake me down for more I just say never mind and try to take my money back but they won't give it to me and I get what I came for.
    I tried sending you a message, but box is full. On a different note, do you prefer Iris or Jasmine? I was contemplating seeing Iris again, but Jasmine sounds amazing as well, and since you've see both, I thought I would ask.

  6. #58835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy from Jacksonville been 3 years since here. Last time milk was open and it was 240 all in what is the going rate now.
    Milk was a flat rate of 200 all in for 45 min. If you gave Keiko 240 that's on you. but I'm sure you had a better experience because you paid extra 🤣

    Anyhow,

    The going rate at the top spas is 240 for an hour, 200 for a half, I usually just hand them 240 and say hour with a shower. If they try to shake me down for more I just say never mind and try to take my money back but they won't give it to me and I get what I came for.

  7. #58834

    Bbfs

    Anyone know who does BBFS right now?

  8. #58833

    Price

    Hey guy from Jacksonville been 3 years since here. Last time milk was open and it was 240 all in what is the going rate now.

  9. #58832

    Angel at Missly

    Been chasing Angel around for a while now. Saw she popped up at a new spot and had to roll through. Called ahead, got the slot, and showed up ready. She came out and did a double take when she saw me. Laughed and said something about me finding her no matter where she goes. Took my hand and walked me back. We got into it right away. Started with some DFK and groping as we got in. We both started stripping down as we kissed. Pretty much told her lets just skip the extras and get right down to biz. Talked dirty the whole time, telling me how she had been thinking about me, asking what I wanted first. Went with BBBJ. Flipped into 69 so I could get my mouth on her too. I was hella hard and was ready to just bang it out. Grabbed the cover and she climbed on top. Rode me slow at first, hands flat on my chest, then faster when she got going. Flipped her to mish for a stretch, then had her up on her knees for doggy to finish. Chilled and got cleaned up after. Teased me a bit and asked me if I will come see her again. Kissed me on the way out.

  10. #58831
    Stopped by VIP to see my ATF amber. Spent extra time in the ts to make sure I was super clean. Very good time as always. She took charge this time and told me the positions she wanted. I happily obliged. Highly recommended. Very good rotations this month. Location is not the best, too many businesses next door. The nail place might complain.

  11. #58830

    VIP Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    forgot...."VIP Massage" on the northwest corner of South Kirkman Rd.(s.r.435) and Carrier Dr. in that little shoping plaza behind the 7-Eleven has Amber!!! I think it's worth mentioning....
    Kiki and Miya too!!!

    IMO the best lineup for October in Orlando by a long shot!!!
    VIP thread. https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Massage-Thread.

  12. #58829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    VIP Massage!!! (for the win)!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    forgot...."VIP Massage" on the northwest corner of South Kirkman Rd.(s.r.435) and Carrier Dr. in that little shoping plaza behind the 7-Eleven has Amber!!! I think it's worth mentioning....
    Kiki and Miya too!!!

    IMO the best lineup for October in Orlando by a long shot!!!

  13. #58828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookie22  [View Original Post]
    So I went there recently, had good service in the past since they are often less busy. It was summer who greeted me, good looking girl. I choose 30 minutes, had the table shower which was ok not fully Orlando style. Back to the room, she wouldn't allow fingering, CIM, there was no TUMA at all, clock watcher. She was friendly though and funny but there's no chance of a repeat. Question to you guys, among the top 3 or among the girls there, is great to get a TUMA? Thank you guys!
    That place definitely took a dive since it was Gardenia. Occasionally you'll read an outrageous and spectacular review... but few and far between...kind of rare...Shill reports?? (not my call) 🤣

    TUMA, you ask?? Kiki(if the same one) at VIP massage is the best....

  14. #58827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Stayingup  [View Original Post]
    Is Tiffany still at 5 star.
    Jasmine is back at 5 star. It's usually her or Tiffany running things at that spa since it changed names and routines from 'green tea health' something or another, a year or so ago.

    As some current 'non-shill' 🤣 reviews stated tiffany needed a break.

  15. #58826
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Text around today, here are the shop's responses.

    Tokyo: Iris Lucy yuki and winter.

    M&why: Cherry Grace Vanessa.

    Spring: Coco Naomi and Leah. Coco new.

    Missley: Angel Lola and Vicky.

    Lavender: Hi, summer and Bella.

    5 Star: Jasmine and Lulu, new girl, young.
    Is the Angel at Missley the one with the 6 pack?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape