Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 757 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11350

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrump  [View Original Post]
    No she doesn't do BBBJ.
    Thanks for the info.

  2. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHere1972  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer Cim service?
    No she doesn't do BBBJ.

  3. #11348

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrump  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lexxi dream it was a outcall. Took a little to get here but boy was it worth it! She is tall and looks just like her pictures. No rush will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...a/850696460740.
    Does she offer Cim service?

  4. #11347
    Thanks North and Sal I appreciate the link! If either of you guys have seen her more than once is her hygiene always a problem or was this just a one off? How was her Kitty any bad odor coming from there?. Again thank you both I wouldn't mind seeing her as long as her hygiene was okay that'll be one to think about and decide later! MJ.

  5. #11346
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.
    Hi MJ. Pretty sure he's referring to this girl. What a shame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/351998413037

    BPS.

  6. #11345
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/304388024666

  7. #11344

    Lexxi💋

    Had a dream with Lexxi dream it was a outcall. Took a little to get here but boy was it worth it! She is tall and looks just like her pictures. No rush will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...a/850696460740.

  8. #11343
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthMx  [View Original Post]
    If any of you plan to see her, make sure you ask her to hop in the shower before the visit starts. Man, she was smelling like a microwaved turnip when I got to her room. Visit was OK, but nothing outstanding, besides that funk emanating from her. The location seems to be getting hotter too, there were all kinds of characters hanging out on the walkways and stairwell. If a provider tells me she is staying there, I might have to look elsewhere.
    Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.

  9. #11342

    Krissy Lee

    If any of you plan to see her, make sure you ask her to hop in the shower before the visit starts. Man, she was smelling like a microwaved turnip when I got to her room. Visit was OK, but nothing outstanding, besides that funk emanating from her. The location seems to be getting hotter too, there were all kinds of characters hanging out on the walkways and stairwell. If a provider tells me she is staying there, I might have to look elsewhere.

  10. #11341

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLean  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Decent amount of posting on STG. Also have no idea what the football emoji codes are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...i/327004269193
    I tried to see her about a year ago. She replied to me a full week later at like 1 AM. That lack of awareness really irked me.

    I was in the game for awhile, but I have been out for a bit and finally decided to get an email that would verify my account. I haven't made the Huntsville rounds lately, but Robin, Misty, and Bethany have always treated me well if you don't mind GFE with older women.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/534648720526

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/430143032854

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...3/544885972689

  11. #11340
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrump  [View Original Post]
    Like other post have said she makes you wait and wait. I had a dream setup with her when I get there she doesn't answer the phone. When she does tells me her friend won't leave the room and I will have to wait. Wait for 20 min then she tells me I have to leave because she it having problems. Do not waste your time with this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...t/614838747683.
    I had a very similar experience with her and for me it was a one and done I don't have the time the inclination or the patience for that shit. Very likely when you come across a girl that has that type of behavior they have a severe recreational problem and that's probably what's going on with her. Pretty often girls like that double book appointments and whoever gets there first with the money gets in the door and as soon as the girl gets paid then she's on the phone to her dealer and is so whacked out that nobody else gets in the door until she needs another fix. MJ.

  12. #11339

    Charlene

    Like other post have said she makes you wait and wait. I had a dream setup with her when I get there she doesn't answer the phone. When she does tells me her friend won't leave the room and I will have to wait. Wait for 20 min then she tells me I have to leave because she it having problems. Do not waste your time with this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...t/614838747683.

  13. #11338

    Out of towner

    Hey fellas I am down here for the week helping out my Huntsville and Decatur offices. I am looking for a reliable source for a BBBJ. I am staying at a hotel in Madison. Escort, AMP, whatever. I can definitely return the favor for anyone mongering in Nashville as I am a frequent AMP visitor up there. PM or just post it up here. I have never participated in the hobby here in any way so just looking for a little guidance, thanks why'all.

  14. #11337
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaLean  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her? Decent amount of posting on STG. Also have no idea what the football emoji codes are.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...i/327004269193
    The footballs are referring to drugs, more specifically, Xanax. Orange Xanax are shaped like footballs.

  15. #11336

    And on a better note

    Caught up with Chelsea again. Having known her since 2004 or so I know what to expect. Zero drama, zero rushing, and one of the best BBBJ's in the city (seriously she will sometimes get off going down on you she loves it so much). She is older but looks better than the last time I saw her in 2017. She might not be every guys cup of tea but she is sane, never a clock watcher, and always makes sure you leave smiling after a few orgasms. And then you have that velvet rub which I thought I would not like but damn it guys. I had to cum in defense and she still didn't let up till I asked her to multiple times. And rates are very reasonable for this day and age in the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape