Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 11350
-
Today 02:10 #11350Senior Member

Posts: 53Lexxi
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by LittleTrump
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 21:52 #11349Regular Member

Posts: 7No she doesn't do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SamHere1972
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 21:50 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 53Lexxi
Does she offer Cim service?
Originally Posted by LittleTrump
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:00 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 1698Thanks North and Sal I appreciate the link! If either of you guys have seen her more than once is her hygiene always a problem or was this just a one off? How was her Kitty any bad odor coming from there?. Again thank you both I wouldn't mind seeing her as long as her hygiene was okay that'll be one to think about and decide later! MJ.
Originally Posted by NorthMx
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:35 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 1164Hi MJ. Pretty sure he's referring to this girl. What a shame.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/351998413037
BPS.
-
10-02-26 05:44 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 390https://skipthegames.com/posts/athen...-/304388024666
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 01:50 #11344Regular Member

Posts: 7Lexxi💋
Had a dream with Lexxi dream it was a outcall. Took a little to get here but boy was it worth it! She is tall and looks just like her pictures. No rush will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...a/850696460740.
-
10-01-26 09:09 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 1698Thanks for the info North do you have a link that you could share? Man I hate it when a girl's hygiene is not up to par! MJ.
Originally Posted by NorthMx
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 18:26 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 390Krissy Lee
If any of you plan to see her, make sure you ask her to hop in the shower before the visit starts. Man, she was smelling like a microwaved turnip when I got to her room. Visit was OK, but nothing outstanding, besides that funk emanating from her. The location seems to be getting hotter too, there were all kinds of characters hanging out on the walkways and stairwell. If a provider tells me she is staying there, I might have to look elsewhere.
-
09-30-26 16:30 #11341Regular Member

Posts: 2Lexi
I tried to see her about a year ago. She replied to me a full week later at like 1 AM. That lack of awareness really irked me.
Originally Posted by AquaLean
[View Original Post]
I was in the game for awhile, but I have been out for a bit and finally decided to get an email that would verify my account. I haven't made the Huntsville rounds lately, but Robin, Misty, and Bethany have always treated me well if you don't mind GFE with older women.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/534648720526
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...-/430143032854
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...3/544885972689
-
09-30-26 15:44 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 1698I had a very similar experience with her and for me it was a one and done I don't have the time the inclination or the patience for that shit. Very likely when you come across a girl that has that type of behavior they have a severe recreational problem and that's probably what's going on with her. Pretty often girls like that double book appointments and whoever gets there first with the money gets in the door and as soon as the girl gets paid then she's on the phone to her dealer and is so whacked out that nobody else gets in the door until she needs another fix. MJ.
Originally Posted by LittleTrump
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:47 #11339Regular Member

Posts: 7Charlene
Like other post have said she makes you wait and wait. I had a dream setup with her when I get there she doesn't answer the phone. When she does tells me her friend won't leave the room and I will have to wait. Wait for 20 min then she tells me I have to leave because she it having problems. Do not waste your time with this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...t/614838747683.
-
09-29-26 19:53 #11338Regular Member

Posts: 14Out of towner
Hey fellas I am down here for the week helping out my Huntsville and Decatur offices. I am looking for a reliable source for a BBBJ. I am staying at a hotel in Madison. Escort, AMP, whatever. I can definitely return the favor for anyone mongering in Nashville as I am a frequent AMP visitor up there. PM or just post it up here. I have never participated in the hobby here in any way so just looking for a little guidance, thanks why'all.
-
09-28-26 22:12 #11337Regular Member

Posts: 16The footballs are referring to drugs, more specifically, Xanax. Orange Xanax are shaped like footballs.
Originally Posted by AquaLean
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 22:16 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 66And on a better note
Caught up with Chelsea again. Having known her since 2004 or so I know what to expect. Zero drama, zero rushing, and one of the best BBBJ's in the city (seriously she will sometimes get off going down on you she loves it so much). She is older but looks better than the last time I saw her in 2017. She might not be every guys cup of tea but she is sane, never a clock watcher, and always makes sure you leave smiling after a few orgasms. And then you have that velvet rub which I thought I would not like but damn it guys. I had to cum in defense and she still didn't let up till I asked her to multiple times. And rates are very reasonable for this day and age in the hobby.











Reply With Quote




