Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 26426
-
10-03-26 11:47 #26381Senior Member

Posts: 239I saw her about a year and a half ago when she was on seeking. Back then she was full GFE, including bbj and cip. Saw her a couple of times but she started getting "clingy" and more than hinting at how good she was cooking and "taking care of her man" and wanting to do my laundry.uh thank you no. There was also a post from another board member about psycho behavior and having to call the cops. That was awhile back and seeking is a little different than stg, so take it for what it is.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 11:40 #26380Senior Member

Posts: 181Something's off.
With the pics, if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by JohnnyV221
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 10:16 #26379Senior Member

Posts: 1484Retired?
If you are still logging into this website and reading\posting reviews, are you really retired? To me, you retire once you delete your account on here.
Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 09:48 #26378Senior Member

Posts: 660Redhead
Anyone seen her since she popped back?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/934629295705
-
10-03-26 02:58 #26377Senior Member

Posts: 82Little Bo
Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384
-
10-03-26 01:44 #26376Senior Member

Posts: 772Alice
No teeth? So this post contains old pics or is she wearing dentures?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287943856043
-
10-02-26 19:23 #26375Senior Member

Posts: 65If they put and keep j girls in the rotation. Then they'll have a life long client in me.
Originally Posted by AsiansRlife
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:46 #26374Senior Member

Posts: 772Oh LOL. So she's like the "line backer" that someone recently posted about!!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Really nice pics on her FB but unsure how recent they are tbh.
Too bad she cannot host.
-
10-02-26 14:45 #26373Senior Member

Posts: 772Are these women being victims of the recent issues being reported on involving foreign ladies who cannot speak English?
Originally Posted by AsiansRlife
[View Original Post]
I'd be careful before contributing to that issue financially and being the reason the issues don't get addressed permanently.
-
10-02-26 13:42 #26372Senior Member

Posts: 335Haley Rose
Going to be in Milwakee next month and looking for pegging. Found Haley Rose ads but can't seem to find any information about her. Anyone have info to share? If not her, anyone else?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...p/667189340348
https://tryst.link/escort/snowfromtahoe
-
10-02-26 10:42 #26371Senior Member

Posts: 221Well dammit. What a terrible time to retire from the hobby. Everyone makes this one sound amazing! And in my area none-the-less. Crap.
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 06:05 #26370Senior Member

Posts: 642Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
10-02-26 02:31 #26369Senior Member

Posts: 324Marty
I know I'd luv to but I'm just not paying $100 for a BJ! Smdh.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:09 #26368Regular Member

Posts: 17High End Asians
Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.
I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.
-
10-01-26 21:26 #26367Senior Member

Posts: 1484You forgot
To mention that she has no teeth. I saw her once for a BBBJ but never returned because I like teeth in my women.
Originally Posted by WiscMan039
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





