Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 26423
-
10-03-26 09:48 #26378Senior Member

Posts: 659Redhead
Anyone seen her since she popped back?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/934629295705
-
10-03-26 02:58 #26377Senior Member

Posts: 82Little Bo
Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384
-
10-03-26 01:44 #26376Senior Member

Posts: 772Alice
No teeth? So this post contains old pics or is she wearing dentures?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287943856043
-
10-02-26 19:23 #26375Senior Member

Posts: 65If they put and keep j girls in the rotation. Then they'll have a life long client in me.
Originally Posted by AsiansRlife
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:46 #26374Senior Member

Posts: 772Oh LOL. So she's like the "line backer" that someone recently posted about!!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Really nice pics on her FB but unsure how recent they are tbh.
Too bad she cannot host.
-
10-02-26 14:45 #26373Senior Member

Posts: 772Are these women being victims of the recent issues being reported on involving foreign ladies who cannot speak English?
Originally Posted by AsiansRlife
[View Original Post]
I'd be careful before contributing to that issue financially and being the reason the issues don't get addressed permanently.
-
10-02-26 13:42 #26372Senior Member

Posts: 335Haley Rose
Going to be in Milwakee next month and looking for pegging. Found Haley Rose ads but can't seem to find any information about her. Anyone have info to share? If not her, anyone else?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...p/667189340348
https://tryst.link/escort/snowfromtahoe
-
10-02-26 10:42 #26371Senior Member

Posts: 221Well dammit. What a terrible time to retire from the hobby. Everyone makes this one sound amazing! And in my area none-the-less. Crap.
Originally Posted by TheCowMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 06:05 #26370Senior Member

Posts: 642Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
Giddit.
-
10-02-26 02:31 #26369Senior Member

Posts: 324Marty
I know I'd luv to but I'm just not paying $100 for a BJ! Smdh.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 22:09 #26368Regular Member

Posts: 17High End Asians
Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.
I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.
-
10-01-26 21:26 #26367Senior Member

Posts: 1485You forgot
To mention that she has no teeth. I saw her once for a BBBJ but never returned because I like teeth in my women.
Originally Posted by WiscMan039
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 18:36 #26366Senior Member

Posts: 31Brookfield
I am embarking on a rare trip to MKE where I'll have time to partake in activities. I am only in town Saturday-Sunday and wondering if anyone would be willing to PM so the any recommendations of who to see for this one night affair. Looking to spend $$$ or less. Ideally looking to experience some of MKE's finest if you could a guy out. I've read numerous reviews, researched STG and Tryst but just haven't come to a decision! Highly considering JoJo at this point. TIA!
-
10-01-26 18:31 #26365Senior Member

Posts: 772Martie
Anyone seen her? Openly posting BBFS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/220033056156
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/491848835371
-
10-01-26 13:28 #26364Senior Member

Posts: 57Agree. JoJo
She's still in town and my experience was pretty much how you put it. I damn near lost it during the BBBJ. Absolutely beautiful woman. The hh rate is high, but IMO worth it.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
I will definitely follow the ladies from there to see who comes in town next.










Reply With Quote





