Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1762 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26428
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26383

    Blue Massage Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/510995110522

    Real pics. Petite, proportionally busty, smooth skin, young, dark, safe area, reasonable cost. 100+40 bare+60 cip. Right to the point cum and go. Now if you need conversation, you may need to grab her by the heals shake her upside down till a couple words come out together. Complete sentences just are not her thing. Pussy is good, tight, and deep for such a small girl and she can take a big dick. Don't need to spit on it, it come with that youthful moisture. Longer friction before you pop into that loose area that often fills with air. Her pussy is 100% efficient.

    Giddit.

    (Or so I've been told).

    What do you call it when a back girl queefs?

    Coco Puffs.
    I had zero problems seeing her and my experience is spot on. But, this girl was textbook drugged out or sad emotionally. It was like walking into an asian apartment and you can't help but feel bad for her. Her sadness never affected the session, and she was tight to a point where no rushing was necessary in my qv. During the session and zero conversation besides saying pull out, offering napkin, see you later. I suppose safe incall that's built like a hotel with cameras directly pointing to her door. Maybe there was someone else in the apartment, but nothing to worry about. Could be heavy foot traffic at anytime.

    She's definitely in her early 20's and real photos. She has a scarf on, so I can't describe her hair. Wouldn't be surprised if she's bald or very short hair with wigs (sent attractive face pics that seemed dolled up but not how she was in person). Nipples were very pointy and breasts had to be large B or C cups that hang in a good way (see her stg pics). She is very small. Not skinny, but there's either a pregnancy or small beer belly fat going on. Didn't try kissing.

    Ass was flat on the side and overall small so rectangular. There was just enough cushion hitting my pelvic area and to hold on to where it didn't matter and all I could do was not cip even though I wanted to during doggy. She's not too into it the session, no eye contact, and the moans seemed real once the session went longer.

    I would repeat.

  2. #26382

    Man titties?

    Those look like man titties from hormones. Lust my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384

  3. #26381

    Little bo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posti
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384
    I think I saw her walking from 16-23 and greenfield a week ago Friday. Made eye contact but I couldn't stop. Looked good pretty face, gave me a sly look through her. Had jeans on couldn't tell if she was bowlegged.

  4. #26380
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since she popped back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/934629295705
    I saw her about a year and a half ago when she was on seeking. Back then she was full GFE, including bbj and cip. Saw her a couple of times but she started getting "clingy" and more than hinting at how good she was cooking and "taking care of her man" and wanting to do my laundry.uh thank you no. There was also a post from another board member about psycho behavior and having to call the cops. That was awhile back and seeking is a little different than stg, so take it for what it is.

  5. #26379

    Something's off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384
    With the pics, if you know what I mean.

  6. #26378

    Retired?

    If you are still logging into this website and reading\posting reviews, are you really retired? To me, you retire once you delete your account on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Well dammit. What a terrible time to retire from the hobby. Everyone makes this one sound amazing! And in my area none-the-less. Crap.

  7. #26377

    Redhead

    Anyone seen her since she popped back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/934629295705
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8497_Original.jpg‎   IMG_8667.jpg‎  

  8. #26376

    Little Bo

    Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384

  9. #26375

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    To mention that she has no teeth. I saw her once for a BBBJ but never returned because I like teeth in my women.
    No teeth? So this post contains old pics or is she wearing dentures?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287943856043
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8664.jpg‎   IMG_8665.jpg‎  

  10. #26374
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansRlife  [View Original Post]
    Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.

    I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.
    If they put and keep j girls in the rotation. Then they'll have a life long client in me.

  11. #26373
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.

    Giddit.
    Oh LOL. So she's like the "line backer" that someone recently posted about!!

    Really nice pics on her FB but unsure how recent they are tbh.

    Too bad she cannot host.

  12. #26372
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansRlife  [View Original Post]
    Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.

    I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.
    Are these women being victims of the recent issues being reported on involving foreign ladies who cannot speak English?

    I'd be careful before contributing to that issue financially and being the reason the issues don't get addressed permanently.

  13. #26371

    Haley Rose

    Going to be in Milwakee next month and looking for pegging. Found Haley Rose ads but can't seem to find any information about her. Anyone have info to share? If not her, anyone else?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...p/667189340348

    https://tryst.link/escort/snowfromtahoe

  14. #26370
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    She's still in town and my experience was pretty much how you put it. I damn near lost it during the BBBJ. Absolutely beautiful woman. The hh rate is high, but IMO worth it.

    I will definitely follow the ladies from there to see who comes in town next.
    Well dammit. What a terrible time to retire from the hobby. Everyone makes this one sound amazing! And in my area none-the-less. Crap.

  15. #26369
    Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.

    Giddit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape