Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1020 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 15293
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Milk Table w / Lilly. Little Star

    Wanted a milk Table session but May was booked at the other location. Recommended Lilly. Hadn't seen her before but glad I did. Younger girl in 20's, nice body, beautiful breasts and cute and bubbly. Said she was excited I wanted the milking table. Told her I wanted the full package and she was game. Started with a quick wash down shower. Didn't want to waste anytime if I was going to try to pull off the MT and FS. She stroked me hard before heading to the room for the milk table session. Nice little massage before going underneath. Skill was really nice. Nice slow stroking and massaging my junk. Mirror view was great as usual. Watched her take me down. Still think it's got to be the angle that gives them the ability to take it down DT with ease. Finished quite quickly actually. Cleaned me down with a hot towel and moved to the regular table for the massage.

    Gave a nice massage. Got really sensual quick. Lots of teasing on my top side. Kissing up and down the body, light finger nail play and edging. Got me up in no time. Cover on and started with standing doggie facing the mirror. She's super cute and her tits are really nice. Turned her around for standing mish. Sat up and grabbed me for lots of DFK. Kept telling me not to stop. Finished off in this position. Lilly is one that I will be returning to see. Have seen a few of the newer girls and I will say they have been making some nice upgrades. $320+$80 extra tip for the exceptional service.

  2. #15277
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    Agnes, or, at 7. 80 a slice. 41 slices of pizza. Tough call for Italians.
    Both.

    It's New Yaaaawk, Nothing is believable or worth the price of admission OR is it?

  3. #15276

    So Agnes or.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Title: Review: Agnes at NYAF.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $320 hr.


    ....wound up finding this non descriptive VEGAN PIZZA joint instead.

    https://www.greenovenpizza.com

    $7. 80 slices FUCKIng NUTZ but various vegan choices so hard to find in general. Worth a visit. Nice looking salad for $10.

    Recommendation: Yes.
    Agnes, or, at 7. 80 a slice. 41 slices of pizza. Tough call for Italians.

  4. #15275

    Re: Spicy girls Lisa at SGNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike671  [View Original Post]
    This is a month late review but life got busy.

    Was in Manhattan for my birthday so I decided to try SGNY and I just Lisa. Come was easy.

    I don't need to go into looks since everyone here mostly knows what she looks like. Lisa came in and she got right to it. DFK while she rub the old boy and get him hard, then drop and started giving me BBBJ. She asked about shower, says yes and we went. Nice washing, alone with some TIA. Flip over more BBBJ. I told her no rubber, then she wen on to ride me like my life depended on it. Let me tell you boys, I tried everything not to nut, but she legit says no, you're going to cum! I did just that.

    She rinse me then we went back to the room for a massage. She dressed up again, lingerie and shoes while I watched. While she started massaging we started to talked and I said it was my birthday. She said really, she then flipped me around and started sucking me with a passion. I told her there no way I can cum so quickly, and she told me don't worry you will, it's your birthday. She gived it her all and with 5 minutes left I ended blasted another load in her mouth. Went back to the shower to clean up.

    Now here's where she went above and beyond. I went and payed her for the her, plus the bareback she said no, just pay me for the hour. I was like what? She said it's her birthday present to me. When I went to tip her she said no again, that's her gift to me.

    Let me tell you gents surprise was underselling it.

    I will say this, when I'm in Manhattan I have some cash to blow, I'll make her I see her because of the way she treated me.

    If only all the girls could be like that.

    10/10 service from Lucy.
    Great review!

    I'm new today New York AMP scene is there a website where I can find this location at? Any information from anybody would be helpful thanks.

  5. #15274

    Agnes at NYAF

    Title: Review: Agnes at NYAF.

    Date: Oct 2, 2026.

    City: New York.

    State: New York.

    Location: Midtown Manhattan.

    House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $320 hr.

    Nationality: Chinese.

    Age Estimate: 28.

    Physical Description: Tall normal height by Western standards My guesstimate is 5'9", Thick body not fem or masculine just right, ass has very little shape or else otherwise would be stunning on her thick body, Great full mature looking titz, no scars or any imperfections.

    Private Details: Someone please school me is NYAF and Barbie House somehow related? I think someone mentioned that they might share numbers or names. Anyone?

    Anyway this would be my first time here since the number started a brand new chat on my phone. Very easy to get in touch.

    In general these types of places Spice Girls, Barbie House Etc. Are the best deals in town. Service is usually outstanding or at the very least FAR surpassing a lot of places in the same price range just iMO.

    I get there at 11 am and the line up is SWEET! Something for everyone. Maybe 6/7 girls all doable. The tall girl AGNES towering over everyone caught my immediate attention. HOWEVER there was a brown girl I was looking at who was flashing her bare nipples to me as I was looking the contestants up and down. Is she Spanish or Asian? Who has been with her and what services does she offer?

    Anyways I chose Agnes because I don't play around with services in general. She looked suited and ready for battle in the arena. I gave her the menu EASY BREEZY (DATO, BBBJ, DATY).

    Went in the shower room and she prepped my ass for a good tongue action by her. She got all up in my kitchen under the sink and through the trash disposal with her tongue. Some slithering and sliding and then I glided off the table and got on my knees for mass at the altar of Table Masaji. Eatz that meaty pussy. Lick that thick girl ass and take notice of her feet for when you get hungry later.

    Agnes has a little something something on her anus but it's no big deal. Just a little benign growth. Otherwise her body is very appealing.

    Service goes on DFK enough to please without a doubt. No DEEP tongue action but she isn't shy about doing it after whatever oral you do.

    In Za Room:

    Had her BBBJ me before getting into 69 for more of the same. Nice wet BJ no signs of foul play. Steady sucking.

    Turned her out for some mish while doing DFK and loved seeing her big feet next to my face. Did not lick for FEAR of ruining DFK action.

    Finished in Doggy with my micro thin condom riding up a my pole a little bit which caused some wicked sensation as if was going to come off. EXPLODED doggy in the bag as my body twisted and twerked until the last drop of leech leaked out.

    Hot towel with alcohol spray, a swig uh duh mouthwash, and a little bottle of WWaaaattter and I was Zai Jian.

    Currently exploring 9th Ave food joints from W42 until W55. Was going to try out this Thai joint but wound up finding this non descriptive VEGAN PIZZA joint instead.

    https://www.greenovenpizza.com

    $7. 80 slices FUCKIng NUTZ but various vegan choices so hard to find in general. Worth a visit. Nice looking salad for $10.

    Recommendation: Yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unknown-1.jpg‎  

  6. #15273

    Sexy Cici at 41 Spa

    I headed into the city to check out 41 Spa again. MMS buzzed me in and told me hot body Mikki (whom I saw before) was busy but I could see Cici right away. So she brought me to the room and chatted with me for a minute and then a minute later Cici came in. Nice body, 5-3, good rack, nice legs, pretty face. I told her I'd take the hour, paid the house, and got ready for the shower.

    Good shower service. She knew the job and wasn't shy. Back across to the room and tipped as I wanted to have the main course first. She said no problem and went out for a minute. Light touch and some body kissing to start.

    Excellent BBBJ skills and really took direction well. She seemed genuinely interested in how I liked it and was very willing to adjust for my preferences which I appreciated. Some girls you got to really work to convince them of what way you like best. CFS started in CG with a couple variations. Then mish for a deep good rhythm session. She moaned softly and held me tight and I got going good and finished off strong. Hot towel clean up. Then massage for the last 20 minutes. Mostly with lotion and deep strokes, some back walking at the end. Very good overall session. I would definitely keep her on the list. She aimed to please and was very nice. The usual 80 and 180 was the toll bill.

  7. #15272

    143/ ICON Celia hot c babe

    Celia 400 45 minutes dfk BBBJ dfk Chinese 27 or so.

    Celia is beautiful with like white angelic skin and face. She looks so innocent and such a super cute girl and this sexy soft voice. Great tits and nice and and slender.

    But OMFG I drill this girl. She starts calling me daddy and I am like how is my dirty little girl and this girl can bring it. And have it brought to her. Good hot DFK and I kiss on her neck then suck dem titties. She gives a good BBBJ and deep but she is not getting me in her throat but the head is banging against the back of her throat and I pully her head down. And 69 with that shaved little pussy I am sticking my tongue in it, frenching it, licking it all around and yes careful not to bust.

    Condom. Ugh, and CG and a nice tight pussy on her. That is just a nice holiest of holies there. CG and we are just going at it bang bang bang. In unison, in the same tempo and this girl can moan. Bouncing her a bit in the air. Standing mish and looking down on her face and holding her tits pulling her back and forth and kissing her. Doggy and she just goes FDAU and really just let me have my way with her but also let me pull her back and forth.

    Went to CG and a nice sort of drawn out banging until I came so damn hard in her. Hardest in a while. Her english is better and it was nice to catch up with her and will again.

  8. #15271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Reunion with Stella

    It has been a while since I had seen Stella and new she was going to be fresh this morning since she works weekends. Greeted me at the door bubbly as always. Walks me to the room. Nice LFK while getting me undressed. She had me sit on the table for a nice preview. Head to the TS for a nice wash down, slide, and rim. Turn over and more of the same with lots of P2 P. Get her into 69. She has the sweetest little pussy. She def works out so every stays tight. Finished cim. Gives me a washdown and some mouthwash. Towels me down and dries my feet on the way out. She is a service queen.

    Massage was great as always. She also has good English so the conversation is always about vacations, traveling and the upcoming snow boarding season. Once it was over she gets me suited up. Starts in GG. She has the cutest fuck faces. Gets that Korean furlled brow going. Switch her to RCG so I can watch the penetration from behind. I just had her stay here. Her pussy felt really nice and the view is great. Really had a fun time. $320.

  9. #15270

    Serious question.

    Quote Originally Posted by NonProlover  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in midtown for a few days next week and looking for good rimming. See bunch of reports on here but hard to tell if these are all shills. Anyone have recommendations? Feel free to PM. Much appreciated.
    If you can't determine genuine from shill posts how are you going to determine genuine from shill dms?

  10. #15269

    Didi

    Hey guys do you know if and where is Didi working now? 36 dream soa and little flowers said she is not working anymore:

  11. #15268

    Re: Rimming

    Quote Originally Posted by NonProlover  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in midtown for a few days next week and looking for good rimming. See bunch of reports on here but hard to tell if these are all shills. Anyone have recommendations? Feel free to PM. Much appreciated.
    Pretty much every place in NYC offers rimming as a standard. Every girl at Spicy Girls and NYAF will rim you out until you beg them to stop. Have fun!

  12. #15267

    Looking for rimming

    Going to be in midtown for a few days next week and looking for good rimming. See bunch of reports on here but hard to tell if these are all shills. Anyone have recommendations? Feel free to PM. Much appreciated.

  13. #15266

    Scarlett

    Hi Guys! Have anyone seen Scarlett from Spicy Girls? She looks amazing in pictures.

  14. #15265
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerGuyHere  [View Original Post]
    I had Cherry a whole back and the experience is bar nine one of the best. Milfy but has a really nice body actually. Tits still holding up in wonderful shape. Pussy is tight as a noose. Probably because her throat and mouth are her secret weapons. She remembers me and was excited to see me. Used to offer BBFS YMMV. I didn't ask. I was there for a refresher of her strong throat and good massage. This place is better than where I saw her last. Good facilities and space etc.

    She hasn't lost a step. Gave me a superb table shower with all the fixings. (Nuru. Shampoo. A10 BBJ Rim).

    Back to the room she set herself up in the position (on her knees) and let me blast away while she moans and groans animalistic sloppy noises making my tea curl.

    Offered me bare but I just wanted neck. Blasted the ice cream down her throat and got some more massage.

    Cherry is awesome for those who line that type of experience. A1 BBJ, Rimming, super good spa style shower and massage. If you like BBFS it's YMMV. I always tip her $180 sometimes $160 plus house.
    Hi, where can I see pictures? Can't find anywhere only on Bsky app but there is no pictures for some reason.

  15. #15264
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAmp  [View Original Post]
    It's cheaper because it's just a TS, Massage and Milking Table. So bbbjtcim only. If we had gone FS then the price goes up. This is why the 90 minutes is actually quite nice and she adds in hot stone as well. It is a good deal.
    Thanks! That's a really good deal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape