Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1019 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 15277
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15232

    Officer jasmine. NYAF

    I texted Jasmin directly to setup the appointment, told her I needed something off the chart and to get ready to be as freaky as possible cause I had a few drinks and whatever else in me already.

    I carried my ass up and when she opened the door it hit me, it was going to be a good time.

    I had a drink of cold water to refresh and we hit the room. She took the 2 hour donation with PSE and some recordings.

    She came back with a police woman outfit whip in hand and cuffs in the other, I was excited and ready to role play. She barked some nasty commands at me and I listened I mean it was listen or get arrested, and you know what they do to you in jail so I didn't want that. LOL.

    She made me kiss her legs from all the way down to all the way up then I hit a crossroad, the why! I asked if she can move her leg and got hit with the whip. Tried to get in with my face and she threatened to cuff me. She made me go behind her and dig my face in her ass. I dig deep and finally got to the rainbow. Ahh she was wet and soft. Once I worked up a good rhythm she gave me full access and even called me a good boy. Made me beg for a shower and once there she pegged me so good and pissed on me from above. I didn't have that in a long time and to be honest I loved it from her the vibe was right so why the hell not!! She waterboarded with her pussy. Hmmm hmm good.

    I enjoyed being a sub for a little it took off the responsibility and thought so I let her take control until we got back in the room and now I was incharge of that slutty figure.

    I started with nice meaningful ass slaps and when the reaction was weak I slapped her boobs to get her attention, it worked. She handed control and you could taste the shift in power.

    She could taste it because I shoved it so far down her throat and she didn't even flinch, she grabbed my ass and brought me closer. I couldn't believe it, ugh I wish I had two more inches to really fill her properly. Fuck!!

    I ordered her to turn over and put her hands behind her back or else I going to book her and get the plunger ready. Jasmine was so good being bad she turned over just as I ordered.

    Face down in the pillow, ass spread up in the air, camera on, me going into her and splitting her lips apart. Hands behind her back, face to the side, my Hand pressing her face down, thrusting into her ass hard there was no way I could last that long. I felt the urge and asked her to tell me a few sentences while I slowed down and came so hard, so hard that when I closed my eyes my whole body was twitching.

    I laid next to her and we didn't move for 10 min. The room got so hot, feeling us breath so fast was amazing too at some point we synced up ahhh what a moment, what a girl!!

  2. #15231

    Miya at Little Flowers

    I noted a few new arrivals on the schedule, so called up MMS and asked about availability. For the time, seemed like Little Flowers was the place. I arrived and was introduced to two girls, and of the two, I chose Miya. I didn't get her name until we went to the room, and missed the other girl's name (about 5-3, cute, petite). Anyhow, Miya 5-5 or 5-6, slim build, picture of her lying down was exactly how she looked. Natural moderate sized boobs, but HUGE nipples, fortunately I was allowed to enjoy them, gently. Nice legs, cute face, very pretty looking vag as well, lips especially. That I was to enjoy thoroughly. She was wearing a thin robe with nothing underneath. Not much English but very sweet, no issues with communication.

    Good relaxing table shower to start off, nice hand job preview included, did the usual mouthwash, then headed back to the room. Soon we were both naked, and feeling each other up hot and heavy while DFKing. After a couple minutes of this Miya began a BBBJ while I kissed her nipples. Miya then had me sit on the table and gave me a very good BBBJ that shifted quickly to me lying on the table and then to an awesome 69. She really got into it and was moaning and wet after a few minutes.

    After she had her O, we put on the rubber, and started for CFS in mish position. We banged out in mish for another 10 minutes, with some variations with Miya's long sleek legs and another good round of DFK. Finally I was getting close and pumped away until I blew my load. Massage for the last 20 minutes of the session and it was a pretty good massage too. Really good time, par for the high service standard at LF and LS. Usual endings with clean up, etc. Gave me some water and candy to go. Total 320.

  3. #15230

    Cherry. Japan Spa

    I had Cherry a whole back and the experience is bar nine one of the best. Milfy but has a really nice body actually. Tits still holding up in wonderful shape. Pussy is tight as a noose. Probably because her throat and mouth are her secret weapons. She remembers me and was excited to see me. Used to offer BBFS YMMV. I didn't ask. I was there for a refresher of her strong throat and good massage. This place is better than where I saw her last. Good facilities and space etc.

    She hasn't lost a step. Gave me a superb table shower with all the fixings. (Nuru. Shampoo. A10 BBJ Rim).

    Back to the room she set herself up in the position (on her knees) and let me blast away while she moans and groans animalistic sloppy noises making my tea curl.

    Offered me bare but I just wanted neck. Blasted the ice cream down her throat and got some more massage.

    Cherry is awesome for those who line that type of experience. A1 BBJ, Rimming, super good spa style shower and massage. If you like BBFS it's YMMV. I always tip her $180 sometimes $160 plus house.

  4. #15229

    Icon

    Fiona is tall and slim. A bit of stubble while grinding her kitty in CG. She's professional. Great BBBJ, rj and CIM. We still had 20 min left so she asked me if I wanted a 2nd pop for extra but I declined.

  5. #15228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Tall Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorHedonist  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met her yet. Interesting they now have two very tall girls. Have you ever met Jennifer. She works at both locations little stars and 28th St. She's at least 510 probably 511. Top-notch service.
    Yes I've seen Jennifer. Her service is also good. Didi is at the 28st location a couple days a week. I saw a new girl there Miya who's like 5'8-5'9 and a waif thin body. She does have a neck tattoo, but that just made me want to go a little nastier. She fit the bill.

  6. #15227

    Girls World

    Stopped in & had 3 girls presented to me. Went with the first, Alexa.

    Colombian and beautiful. And my god, those tits are fantastic.

    Dove right into the service with BBBJ. She did flip around for some 69, but I'm admittedly very sensitive to smell. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't immaculate so I flipped her back around to focus on the BBBJ.

    Then on with the cover, she hopped on & rode for a while. It was one of the more passionate-feeling encounters I've had, which was awesome. She was really pulling me in for DFK, really (allegedly) into the cowgirl, talking dirty in my ear. She flipped for mish, and continued to appear deeply into it. I know there's a 99% chance it's an act, so she's a convincing actress.

    260 all in.

  7. #15226

    41 Spa's Mia

    I hadn't swung by 41 Spa in a while a figured there'd be some new girls on tap, and I got linked up with petite and sexy cutie Mia. Usual sweet and petite MMS answered the door and introduced me to Mia. Easy choice as Mia was a real hottie. Short, nice rack, pretty face, revealing dress, hot to trot, very cute. Turned out she is super friendly and has a great personality too. She helps me get undressed and takes me by the hand and off we went to the shower room. Mia gave me a nice table shower, with attention to all the usual places and including a teasing handjob with Mia giggling as I grew in her hands. She dried me off, then we had the mouthwash and went back to the room.

    Mia had me lie down and then started to kiss and lick the back of my legs, working her way up to my ass. Licks between my cheeks, not on the asshole though. I lift up my hips and she licks my balls from behind. She rubbed her perfect tits on my cock and started kissing me working down towards my cock. She got on the table in 69 position, I fingered her pretty pussy and gave it some good licking. Meanwhile Mia gave me a great BBBJ with varying speeds and a few DT dives.

    The cover went on and Mia moved to RCG. He ass is cute and great to watch in action. We switched and I leaned her over the table and fucked her from behind, then she lay on the table and I fucked her in mish. After a few minutes her tightness did the trick, and I let loose a long volley in the bag. She came back in, clean me up and gave me a solid massage for the last 15 minutes of the session. Mia helped me get dressed along with a hug and kiss and said to come back soon. Great service, gave 260 total.

  8. #15225

    Spicy. Lisa

    Short petite Chinese, curvy fit, mmC, round ass you can grab, some tats, clean shaved, mid length hair, slutty cute face. Pics are her. Eyelash job is crazy. First thing I noticed when she walked in. Makes those eyes look even meaner when she is on you.

    She came in already playful. Heavy dfk before the donation even sat still. Standing shower, dropped to her knees, sloppy BBBJ with dt and ball work, light rim like she does not care what time it is. Cut the water short and went to the bed.

    69, daty, then bb. I was not expecting her to be that tight but her pie is doing me just fine. Mish first and her face is the show. Eyes rolling, mouth open, staring at you like she wants it messier. CG she bounces. Swapped to side mish for the mirror and that is when I noticed it. Different angle, different punch. Hits another spot down there. Doggy is still the one I blast in. Grab the hips, she pushes back loud, ass slapping, no polite version of it.

    Not clock watching. Sweet when you walk in, nasty the second it starts. Stayed in after I finished. Warm towel, no rush out.

    I am not trying to go feral every visit. Some days I just want a normal half hour and a pretty face. When I actually want no boundary wild time, Lisa here and Lucy at NYAF are the two I text. Lisa is the filthy one at SG. Lucy is the everything goes one at NYAF. Different shops, same problem. You leave drained and already thinking about the next one.

    Would book again. Eyelashes, that face in mish, and the doggy. Service is woooow.

  9. #15224

    Recommendations for couples

    My wife and I are looking for some fun erotic things to do together in NYC. Is there anything comparable to Theatre ChoChotte in Paris that is in the NYC area? If not that, also looking for erotic couple massage that are not at an AMP.

  10. #15223

    Tall girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAmp  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Miya the last time I was there seeing Didi. I was shocked. She was younger, taller and thinner, but I stuck with the appointment and made sure to meet her before I left to try and establish some familiarity. She is tall. At least 5'8 or 5'9 natural B's and prob like 100 lbs at most. She does have tats on her neck that was an eye catcher for me that this girl could get a little wild. I'm not sure if she's Chinese or Thai. She does have more that Thai look to her, but she is crazy model thin. It's rare to see a girl like this IMHO, and her long slender legs just had me amped up (no pun intended).

    Greets me at the elevator in some skimpy lingerie and we head to the room. She helps me get undressed, some LFK and then off to the TS. Quick scrub down and then a pretty serious rimming. Nice body slide and really rubbed her pussy all over my body with some nice soft moans. Turn over and starts giving a nice BBBJ and some more slide. The P2 P was pretty intense. Of course the nuru gel always give the impression that they're super wet but it was hot. I just couldn't get over how slender she was. We're talking 90's Kate Moss thin. I have a fetish of looking at a woman's silouhette especially the hip shape so the the view in the mirror was spectiacular. She finished me off cim with the BBBJ. Cleaned me up, had a mouthwash and headed out. Great GFE service with the drying of the feet on the way out.

    Started with a nice 10-15 minute massage. A little chatting but didn't want to push too hard on the English. Kept it playful. Started with some soft touching. She has long slender fingers so her tickling of my taint, ball and starfish were more sensual for me. Turn over and she give a nice soft stroking and massaging my ball getting me hard. I wanted to dine so got her on her back on the table and went downn on her. She wrapped her long legs around my head and pulled me in tight. Reached up and grabbed the cover and slipped it on. Went in standing mish and like an octopus wrapped her legs around me tight. She felt fantastic. Couldn't wait to have her in standing doggie. I'm 5'10 so her height was perfect for it and didn't really have to move she could basically standing up and it was the right height. Finally switch to having her straddle me on the edge of the table with her legs wrapped around and grinding with some nice DFK. Filled the bag and we held each other tight as she squeezed on me with her kegels. Miya cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. I look forward to seeing her again. Her frame was more than worth the price of admission. $320+20 extra for nice service and just her look in general.
    I haven't met her yet. Interesting they now have two very tall girls. Have you ever met Jennifer. She works at both locations little stars and 28th St. She's at least 510 probably 511. Top-notch service.

  11. #15222

    Kendall at Enjoy Enjoy Me

    First time at this location but the MMS looked familiar. She brought out Kendall to me at the waiting room and wow she is packing a set of fake Ds and she showed off her ass. It is a bbl but still soft. Only had enough on me for a half hour. This place should really get an ATM. It was 340 for the half hour. Asked if we could skip the shower and it was no problem. We had no issues communicating. We get undressed and start kissing and she does not hold back. Grabbed onto her tits and she let me freely play with them.

    I pulled her down and she got on my knees and gave a deep BBBJ until she gagged on it again and again.

    Ripped open the condom and she read my mind of something because she went straight to RCG. She knows her money maker. Went to doggy style on the bed and she has a grippy vag. That big ass in front of my I could not hold out long. Also kudos on the mirror in the room. Finished in doggy and we had a few minutes left and ended up taking a shower. She said she should be around for a bit yet in NYC. I told her I will be back. Thanked the MMS on the way out for getting this talent. I saw few other latinas running around with fat asses.

  12. #15221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Miya - 36 Dream Spa

    I had seen Miya the last time I was there seeing Didi. I was shocked. She was younger, taller and thinner, but I stuck with the appointment and made sure to meet her before I left to try and establish some familiarity. She is tall. At least 5'8 or 5'9 natural B's and prob like 100 lbs at most. She does have tats on her neck that was an eye catcher for me that this girl could get a little wild. I'm not sure if she's Chinese or Thai. She does have more that Thai look to her, but she is crazy model thin. It's rare to see a girl like this IMHO, and her long slender legs just had me amped up (no pun intended).

    Greets me at the elevator in some skimpy lingerie and we head to the room. She helps me get undressed, some LFK and then off to the TS. Quick scrub down and then a pretty serious rimming. Nice body slide and really rubbed her pussy all over my body with some nice soft moans. Turn over and starts giving a nice BBBJ and some more slide. The P2 P was pretty intense. Of course the nuru gel always give the impression that they're super wet but it was hot. I just couldn't get over how slender she was. We're talking 90's Kate Moss thin. I have a fetish of looking at a woman's silouhette especially the hip shape so the the view in the mirror was spectiacular. She finished me off cim with the BBBJ. Cleaned me up, had a mouthwash and headed out. Great GFE service with the drying of the feet on the way out.

    Started with a nice 10-15 minute massage. A little chatting but didn't want to push too hard on the English. Kept it playful. Started with some soft touching. She has long slender fingers so her tickling of my taint, ball and starfish were more sensual for me. Turn over and she give a nice soft stroking and massaging my ball getting me hard. I wanted to dine so got her on her back on the table and went downn on her. She wrapped her long legs around my head and pulled me in tight. Reached up and grabbed the cover and slipped it on. Went in standing mish and like an octopus wrapped her legs around me tight. She felt fantastic. Couldn't wait to have her in standing doggie. I'm 5'10 so her height was perfect for it and didn't really have to move she could basically standing up and it was the right height. Finally switch to having her straddle me on the edge of the table with her legs wrapped around and grinding with some nice DFK. Filled the bag and we held each other tight as she squeezed on me with her kegels. Miya cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. I look forward to seeing her again. Her frame was more than worth the price of admission. $320+20 extra for nice service and just her look in general.

  13. #15220
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanover1887  [View Original Post]
    Checked in for oral satisfaction with Cherry, ex-Yoyo. Advertised of course as the oral queen and damn she definitely goes all out to prove it. Called a few minutes ahead of time and Cherry was ready for me when I got there. Slim, glammed up, natural B cups. She was very flirty and talkative per her usual form. Said she's Korean. She was grabbing my cock in the room, but I told her I needed the shower. Start with regular service, but having confirmed the hour I told I wanted to do two rounds. Got the first one out in the shower, and damn she took every drop. Mouthwash and clean up followed.

    Headed back to the room, massage for a good 15 minutes. She does know her stuff and gets some pretty good pressure out of her slim body, good leverage. Did the table shower. Just regular service. Didn't ask me about body sliding. Time for round two, I propped myself up with the pillow she produced and the towel and she went for the BBBJ and didn't let up. After a few minutes I asked for the cover, did a few minutes in mish (man she is tight), then getting close I slid the cover off and had her BBBJTCIM. Fantastic, totally spent and satisfied. Total 280. Got water, candy and a grin from MMS on the way out.
    Hi, what's the full name of spa?

  14. #15219

    Big boobs young k-girl Jia at Little Star

    Overdue return visit to Little Spa and MMS greeted me as I arrived at the door. She had hot young K-giel Jia waiting and introduced us. Jia is 5-0, DD super looking tits (cannot underestimate how great her tits and nipples look), very pretty, refined face, 22 yo, really hot and erotic and fun too. Great gal as it turned out.

    We started things off with a table shower, regular soft touch service, good cleaning, dick stroking, and BBBJ preview.

    Did the massage back in the room. She gets up pretty good pressure for being so tiny. After about 15 minutes she asked what I wanted, we settled a tip, and she went out. Now went she left she had on a cute enough one-piece slip sort of dress. But holy shit when she came back she had on a black mesh thing with absolutely nothing underneath, see through and see all. Only downside was she had to be careful taking it off, and I was now horned up so it had to come off pretty quick.

    BBBJ was very good, lots of tongue, told her to go slow. After 5 minutes of this the cover went on and we tried CG but she's tight so then we did mish. Started slow but she eased into it well. Busted a nice nut and the end. Got the hot towels clean up and some more massage at the end. 320 total spent. I would readily try her for a repeat. Pretty young, great rack, GFE + PSE if you want. Really the total package.

  15. #15218

    Jane. Sunflower Spa

    Wanted to try them as I was on this side of town. I called and used one of the places I go to verify. So that made things very fast and easy for me to just go in. The place is nicely located in a very nice building, the interior is really well maintain and decorated.

    Sat in the room for a few minutes waiting, and I hear the soft knock on the door when she comes in, comes immediately for a hug. I thought she was a cutie. Face wise, I found her attractive with a little slender physique and big juicy tits, She's all smiles and giggles, seems like a very sweet girl of bat. We get introduced and I fork over the donation and tipped her extra on top just to sweeten the mood, plus the rate is not bad. They're actually. 280 MSOG. For $20 extra is not going to break the bank. Jane gives me a nice wet DFK and walks out to get her tools.

    By the time she returns, I was naked and ready wearing the role. She slipped out of her skirt on top when we get in the shower. Jane spoke very minimal English, but does know a few AMP words that were good enough for me to communicate with her. She motions me to lay face down, slaps me on the ass as I'm going towards the table and kept complimenting my ass. I think she has a fetish. Lathers me up nice and gives a very thorough cleaning. Focusing a lot on the rim and balls area. I asked her if she does nuru and had to explain to her what that means a few times. Jane exhibited solid skills as far as being sensual and playful. Went into a little bit of rimming from behind and then it was time for me to flip over then put soap on us and started sliding her way to my cock for a Russian treatment. Front slide, and tongue flickering on my dick head, the BBJ sucking it from soft to gradually rock hard until I CIM. Her BBJ talent is solid. She's a natural.

    She asked me more than a few times if I'm ok and if I like her massage, after which she does some nice soft touching on my rear area getting JR to start rising slowly, then starts ass teasing with cat bath and again asking if I like rimming. I was in the zone and immediately positioned myself up to answer her question. She proceeds to eat the balls and rim until I'm groaning and moaning, while HJ myself, until I felt I can almost cum right there. Jane came to the rescue with quick condom application and did the GG hop on my cock to get my milk to overflow.

    Jane is very nice. I like the submissive, gentle side of her, but like the slutty side more. Her skills and attention were commendable, I will revisit this place again to explore the other ladies and would recommend Jane. A+ experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape